The great Smurf experiment


Off-Topic Discussions

1,301 to 1,350 of 2,061 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Todd Johnson wrote:
Wheeheee! I'm Papa Smurf! I'm Papa Smurf!

Papa?


In a straight fight, who wins the smurf , or the kobold?


XxAnthraxusxX wrote:
In a straight fight, who wins the s^^rf, or the kobold?

The kobold.

Because he has a couple hundred Lemming bodyguards.


What if it were a dragon born Smurf?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
XxAnthraxusxX wrote:
In a straight fight, who wins the smurf , or the kobold?

The smurf because kobolds is dumb.


XxAnthraxusxX wrote:
What if it were a dragon born S^^rf?

Then the lawyers would win.


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
XxAnthraxusxX wrote:
In a straight fight, who wins the s^^rf, or the kobold?

The kobold.

Because he has a couple hundred Lemming bodyguards.

I'm sorry Mr Kobold, but the smurfs always win. They got their own show and it says so in the script!


Hagor wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
XxAnthraxusxX wrote:
In a straight fight, who wins the s^^rf, or the kobold?

The kobold.

Because he has a couple hundred Lemming bodyguards.
I'm sorry Mr Kobold, but the s^^rfs always win. They got their own show and it says so in the script!

Sorry, but nobody reads that script anymore. The new script states that s^^rfs can be beaten by:

Kobolds.
Lawyers.
Dire Pigeons of Doom.


I really wish he wouldn't make them mad...

Scarab Sages

I had a very smurfy Smurfday, even though I was smurfing a little smurf.

Dark Archive Contributor

Aberzombie wrote:
I had a very smurfy Smurfday, even though I was smurfing a little smurf.

Smurf to smurf it! :D

Scarab Sages

Smurfblind

What you smurf and what you smurf
Things that don't smurf smurfily
Feeling smurfy in my vein
Smurfcicles within my brain

Something smurfing in my head
Winter's smurf, it soon will spread
Smurf would smurf my very soul
Makes me smurfy, makes me cold

My eyes are smurf but I can see
The smurfflakes smurfen on the tree
The smurf no longer smurfs me free
I smurf there's no place smurfing me

Let the smurfer sun smurf on
Let me smurf the smurf of dawn
Smurf my dreams with smurfs of snow
Soon I'll smurf the smurfing glow

Don't you smurf I smurf what I'm doing
Don't smurf me that it's smurfing me wrong
You're the smurf who's really a loser
This is where I smurf I belong

Crystal smurf with winter flowers
Smurfs my day to smurfen hours
Smurfing smurfblind in the sun
Will my smurf age ever come?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Aberzombie wrote:
I had a very smurfy Smurfday, even though I was smurfing a little smurf.

You can get arrested for that, ya know...

Scarab Sages

Callous Jack wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
I had a very smurfy Smurfday, even though I was smurfing a little smurf.
You can get arrested for that, ya know...

I smurfed that I was "smurfing a little smurf", NOT "smurfing a little smurf". That's just smurf, man. Smurf your smurf out of the gutter.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Be more smurfy about the smurf that you're smurfing about!

Scarab Sages

Callous Jack wrote:
Be more smurfy about the smurf that you're smurfing about!

"To smurf, one has only to smurf."


President Smurf: Smurf me once, shame on — shame on you. Smurf me...you can't get smurfed again.

Scarab Sages

S.M.U.R.F. 9000: "Smurfette, Smurfette, smurf me your answer do. I'm half smurfy all for the smurf of you. It won't be a smurfish marriage, I can't smurf a carriage. But you'll look smurfy upon the smurf of a bicycle smurfed for two."


What are you smurfing Dave?

Scarab Sages

" My Smurf! Its full of smurfs"

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

May the Smurf be with you.

Liberty's Edge

Smurfing leads to smurf, smurf leads to smurf, and smurf leads to smurfering. I sense much smurf in you.

Scarab Sages

"They're smurfing Smurf White. And they smurf it."

The Exchange

Smurf White and the Seven Snorks
Sleeping Smurf
Smurf cassidy and the Smurfette Kid


go sm[ooc][/ooc]urf yourself


bend over, it's coming up your smurf

Scarab Sages

Don't smurf your feelings Kruelsmurf. Smurf us what you really smurf.

Scarab Sages

What the smurf happened?

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
What the smurf happened?

maybe kruelsmurf scared the bejesmurf outta everysmurf.

The Exchange

Don't worry abersmurf we are here for you.SMURF

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Snork!

Scarab Sages

What can I smurf
Smurftures of you still make me smurf
Smurfing to smurf without your smurf
It's so smurf to do
Some smurfs I'll wake up
I'll smurf at your pillow
Smurfing that I'll smurf you there
But I smurf up each day, not much to smurf
I've nosmurf to go
Smurfiness smurfs me up inside
'Cause I'm smurfing you
So if you'll smurf us a smurf to remember
The smurf we had once together
Smurf and see
Smurf is all that we really need
I'm smurfing you won't say no
I mean to smurf you

Don't let it smurf
Smurfette we could have so much more
Don't let it smurf
Honey please don't smurf out that door

I'm smurfing you smurfette, I made my missmurfs
But I'll smurf you this promise to smurf what it takes
I'll be there to prosmurf you and smurf you tight
You got my smurfin' baby every smurfy night

Don't let it smurf
I'm smurfing you, don't let it smurf this way
Don't let it smurf
I'm smurfing you, don't let it smurf this way

Don't let it smurf
Smurfette we could have so much more
Don't let it smurf
Smurfette please don't smurf out that door
Don't let it smurf
I'm smurfing you don't let it smurf this way
Don't let it smurf
I'm smurfing you don't let it smurf this way, no, no, no
No, no, no

What will I smurf
If you say we're smurf
I need you to smurf, smurfette
Don't let it smurf this way.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Care Bear!

Scarab Sages

Wuzzles!


Gavgoyle wrote:
Wuzzles!

Ummm...'Wuzzles'?

Scarab Sages

The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Gavgoyle wrote:
Wuzzles!
Ummm...'Wuzzles'?

Yeah! In the land of Wuzzles it's twice as fun, because every single thing is really two in one!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Why does my brain choose to remember that smurfin' show of all things?


Gavgoyle wrote:
The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Gavgoyle wrote:
Wuzzles!
Ummm...'Wuzzles'?
Yeah! In the land of Wuzzles it's twice as fun, because every single thing is really two in one!

Ummm...okay...

Scarab Sages

Gavgoyle wrote:
The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Gavgoyle wrote:
Wuzzles!
Ummm...'Wuzzles'?
Yeah! In the land of Wuzzles it's twice as fun, because every single thing is really two in one!

Ummm...

That was scary. I mean really -- I was a better man not having remembered that.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Moff Rimmer wrote:

That was scary. I mean really -- I was a better man not having remembered that.

[url=smurf][/url]

Yes, yes you are.

Scarab Sages

Oh, Smurf!

( it's my first time smurfing )

Scarab Sages

/Going out to front yard to hammer *Rhinokey for President '08* sign on lawn.

Dark Archive Contributor

grrtigger wrote:

Oh, Smurf!

( it's my first time smurfing )

We'll be gentle.


Well smurf me!

Scarab Sages

Whatever happened to H. R. Smurfnstuf?

Scarab Sages

Aberzombie wrote:
Whatever happened to H. R. Smurfnstuf?

Arrested for playing with Timmy's 'magic golden flute', if you get my meannig...

Liberty's Edge

Looooog, Looooog,

its big, its heavy, its wood

Looooog, looooog,

its better than bad,

its Smurf!


Studpuffin wrote:

Looooog, Looooog,

its big, its heavy, its wood

Looooog, looooog,

its better than bad,

its S^^rf!

Okay...maybe KC was right about avoiding this thread...we'll leave now...

Scarab Sages

The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Okay...maybe KC was right about avoiding this thread...we'll leave now...

Which just goes to prove that anyone can stumble upon being right once or twice in their life.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Thundercats!
Er...I mean Thundersmurfs...ho!

1,301 to 1,350 of 2,061 << first < prev | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The great Smurf experiment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.