The great Smurf experiment


Off-Topic Discussions

1,201 to 1,250 of 2,061 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Aberzombie wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Mike McArtor wrote:
I smrf with my little sm[/i]r[i]f... something blue!

Hmm, lemme think about it...maybe it's...

EDIT: Me. Grr...
Sheep Sm[/i]r[i]fer! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

How 'bout Zombie Cleaver?

Dark Archive Contributor

I'm suddenly confused.

What the smurf is going on between Abersmurfy and Smurfy Cleaver?

Scarab Sages

Mike McArtor wrote:

I'm suddenly confused.

What the smurf is going on between Abersmurfy and Smurfy Cleaver?

I think he's jealous of my smurfy good looks and smurfy charm.

Either that, or I enjoy bugging the smurf out of Lizard Smurf.

Scarab Sages

Smurfy Day
Smurfin' the clouds away
On my way to where the smurf is smurf

Can you smurf me how to smurf,
How to smurf to Sesame Smurf

Smurf and play
Everysmurf's A-OK
Smurfy neighbors there
That's where we smurf

Can you smurf me how to smurf
How to smurf to Sesame Smurf

It's a magic smurf ride
Every smurf will open wide
To Smurfy smurfs like you--
Happy smurfs like
What a smurfiful

Smurfy Day
Smurfin' the clouds away
On my way to where the smurf is smurf
Can you smurf me how to smurf,
How to smurf to Sesame Smurf...

How to smurf to Sesame Smurf...


Okay, that's it.
I is leaving.

Scarab Sages

Kobold Cleaver wrote:

Okay, that's it.

I is leaving.

Yeah, we've smurfed that besmurf.

Dark Archive Contributor

I AM IRON SMURF

SMURF
SMURF
SMURF-SMURF-SMURF...


lol

Scarab Sages

Smurf your smurfs away
Smurfy's for another day
Let the smurf play
Down at Fraggle Smurf
Smurf your smurfs away
Smurfing's for another day
Let the Fraggles smurf
We're Gobo Mokey Wembley Boober Red
Smurf your cares away
Smurfy's for another day
Let the smurf play
Down at Fraggle Smurf

Scarab Sages

Wow, over two smurfs since anysmurf smurfed in this smurf. Weird.


I only just smurfing smurfed here, smurfit!

Scarab Sages

Yeehaw!!! The smurf is out of the smurf today and tomorrow. Smurfy days!

Scarab Sages

Where in the smurf is everysmurf?

Liberty's Edge

Aberzombie wrote:
Yeehaw!!! The smurf is out of the smurf today and tomorrow. Smurfy days!

Was that Papa Smurf outta the smurf? Smurfy days indeed if it was.

When Papa Smurfs away, Jokey Smurf can play.

Scarab Sages

The Zeroth Law of Smurfodynamics:
If smurfs A and B are separately in smurfy equismurfbrium with a third smurf, C, then A and B, are in smurfy equismurfbrium with each other if smurfed in smurfy contact.

Silver Crusade

What is the obsession with smurfs? I just don't.....What the SMURF!?

Scarab Sages

Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with smurfs? I just don't.....What the SMURF!?

Come to the Smurf Side!


Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with s^^rfs? I just don't.....What the S^^RF!?

Darn s^^rf plague.

Dark Archive Contributor

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with smrfs? I just don't.....What the SMRF!?
Darn smrf plague.

Why KC, you've changed your smurf filter language.

Whatever for?


Mike McArtor wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with s^^rfs? I just don't.....What the S^^RF!?
Darn s^^rf plague.

Why KC, you've changed your s^^rf filter language.

Whatever for?

Stupid ninja. Don't you have an appointment with Callous Jack the pirate lover?


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Mike McArtor wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with s^^rfs? I just don't.....What the S^^RF!?
Darn s^^rf plague.

Why KC, you've changed your s^^rf filter language.

Whatever for?

Stupid ninja. Don't you have an appointment with Callous Jack the pirate lover?

Do not insmurf the great Ninja Smurf, lest his minions smurf silent death upon thee.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Stupid ninja. Don't you have an appointment with Callous Jack the pirate lover?

Hey, don't drag me into your smurfy problems!

Liberty's Edge

Yeah. Smurf your own battles.

Scarab Sages

A smurf on both your houses!!!


Ninzombie wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Mike McArtor wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Blayde MacRonan wrote:
What is the obsession with s^^rfs? I just don't.....What the S^^RF!?
Darn s^^rf plague.

Why KC, you've changed your s^^rf filter language.

Whatever for?

Stupid ninja. Don't you have an appointment with Callous Jack the pirate lover?
Do not ins^^rf the great Ninja S^^rf, lest his minions s^^rf silent death upon thee.

Did you know that you can get favored enemy (ninja)? Or that, at the same time, you can take class levels in ninja?

Hai!


Aberzombie wrote:
Where in the smurf is everysmurf?

Sorry. I was far way from the lap top. I was a productive smurf this week at work.


Opening Scene: A dark tunnel complex somewhere deep with a large mountain

A small kobold in his cave dances in front of a full-length mirror. He has been alone since his clutch-mates and the elders of his tribe banished him for dyeing his scales black and red, donning a poofy purple and gold tunic, expressing admiration for all things Gnomish, and dabbling in Glittergold-worship.

The unamused Kurtulmak-fearing residents of his complex will have nothing to do with him now. With his treasured sonic recording crystal warbling out the latest song from the Gnomish diva darling of the Weightly Brass music scene Marilyn Gnomeson he dances in front of his mirror alone, dressed in purple and gold Gnome clothing.

Pictures of little blue creatures line his damp walls, all of their eyes cut out. A small voice from within a large bucket on his nearby table wails out, "Mister? Please smurf me go mister."

The small kobold dances on, heedless of the small creature's cries. He turns to the mirror and looks at himself in wonder. His scaly face is covered in blue makeup, the empty jar at his feet. A large white hat lies jammed on his narrow skull. The large mushroom he wrenched from the floor of the cave next door is cradled in his arms like the sword he usually carries.

He croons absently to himself as the accordions and tubas of Marilyn Gnomeson's band play on.

"I'd smurf me ... I'd smurf me sooo hard."

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

OK, that was smurftastic.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Funny...and disturbing...


Callous Jack wrote:
Funny...and disturbing...

Phew, I thought it was just me...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Usually it is.


Callous Jack wrote:
Usually it is.

Baaa.

Scarab Sages

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Baaa.

Sheep Smurfer! You're back!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

He smurfs sheep?
Weirdo...


You Smurfs! you Smurfed it up! Smurf you! Smurf you all to Smurf.....


And...crap. They give me Smurfette...>( grrr....

Dark Archive Contributor

Aberzombie wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Baaa.
Sheep Smurfer! You're baaaaaack!

I fixed it for you.

Scarab Sages

Mike McArtor wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Baaa.
Sheep Smurfer! You're baaaaaack!
I fixed it for you.

Don't you smurf that you "smurfed" it for me?


Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Looking back at it...

That movie quote, despite being about smurfs, might be a little blue for our boards. Oh well...

Scarab Sages

"Yes, smurfs, plumbing! It's the latest smurf to smurf Rome! It smurfs water from one smurf to another! It's astounding, it's amazing! Get on the smurfwagon! Smurf the s*#! right out of your smurf!"


Gonna Smurf city, gonna have some fun.
Gonna Smurf City, gonna have some fun.
One Girl for...wait, just one girl? Total?

Blow this for a lark!

The Auld Grump

Scarab Sages

"You smurfy little smurfs aren't getting doodly smurf from me, except maybe my smurf, rank, and Social Smurfity Number: Wood, Hollis P., Lumbersmurf, Social Smurfity 106-43-2185."


What if you don't even have a smurfing avatar? Will they still smurf you?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Cosmo wrote:
Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?

You must have a degree in Smurfology.


Callous Jack wrote:
Cosmo wrote:
Donnie: First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette. Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her. And as for the whole gang-bang scenario, it just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don't even have... reproductive organs under those little white pants. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a dick?
You must have a degree in Smurfology.

No need: he's just brainy smurf in disguise!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I knew there was something suspicious about that Cosmo...

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

I put the "smurf" in "Brainy Smurf"!

Wait... I don't think that came out right...

Scarab Sages

"Vodka smurftini. Smurfen, not smurfed."

1,201 to 1,250 of 2,061 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The great Smurf experiment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.