The great Smurf experiment


Off-Topic Discussions

901 to 950 of 2,061 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>

Larry Lichman wrote:
Kobold Smurfer's finally lost it. He's smurfing animal smurfs!

They're coming to smurf him away ha-haa

They're coming to smurf him away ha-haa
to the smurfy farm
where life is smurfy all the time
And he'll be smurfy to see those smurfy young smurfs
in their clean white smurfs
And they're coming to smurf him away ha-haa


I don't smurf so smurf.

Smuuuuuurrrrrrfffff


Besides, they don't show smurfing, which is a huge concern. And have you ever seen a smurf without a smurf in it? Not for me. Not for me.

Scarab Sages

"I absosmurfly believe in Smurf. And I absosmurfly hate the smurfer."

Dark Archive Contributor

"Well, I'm a mushroom-smurfhouse-layin' smurfettesmurfer, smurfettesmurfer! Every time my fingers smurf smurf, I'm Supersmurf T.N.T., I'm the Smurfs of the Smurf Village! IN FACT, WHAT THE SMURF AM I DOIN' IN THE BACK? YOU'RE THE SMURFETTESMURFER WHO SHOULD BE ON SMURF DETAIL! We're smurfin' smufin'! I'm smurfin' the smurfs, and you're smurfin' up this smurf's smurf!"

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

My head hurts, so I think it's time to smurf!


Neigh! Baaa! Moo! Hee-haw! Meow! Woof! Ribbit! Cock-a-doodle-doo!

Scarab Sages

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Smurfulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

"In his smurf at R'lyeh dead Smurfulhu waits smurfing."


Aberzombie wrote:

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Smurfulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

"In his smurf at R'lyeh dead Smurfulhu waits smurfing."

Smurfhulu, surely?

Either way, does anyone here worry that an actual literal smurfulhu/smurfhulhu- that is to say a cross between cthulhu and a smurf- might actually drive a viewer insane faster than the regular cthulhu?


Gosh, you think?

Dark Archive Contributor

Charles Evans 25 wrote:
Aberzombie wrote:

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Smurfulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."

"In his smurf at R'lyeh dead Smurfulhu waits smurfing."

Smurfhulu, surely?

Either way, does anyone here worry that an actual literal smurfulhu/smurfhulhu- that is to say a cross between cthulhu and a smurf- might actually drive a viewer insane faster than the regular cthulhu?

*loses 3 San just reading about that*

Scarab Sages

In smurfest day, in smurfest night,

No smurf shall smurf my sight

Let those who smurf evil's might,

Beware my smurf...Smurf Lantern's light!

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Smurfing and smurfing in the smurfing smurf
The smurf cannot hear the smurfer;
Things smurf apart; the smurf cannot SMURF;
Mere anarchy is smurfed upon the smurf,
The blue-dimmed smurf is smurfed, and everywhere
The ceremony of smurfiness is smurfed;
The smurfs lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate smurfensity.

Scarab Sages

Smurfs, Romans, Countrysmurfs, smurf me your smurfs. I smurf to smurf Caesar, not to smurf him.


Cosmo wrote:

Smurfing and smurfing in the smurfing smurf

The smurf cannot hear the smurfer;
Things smurf apart; the smurf cannot SMURF;
Mere anarchy is smurfed upon the smurf,
The blue-dimmed smurf is smurfed, and everywhere
The ceremony of smurfiness is smurfed;
The smurfs lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate smurfensity.

Was that 'The Smurfland' by T.S. Smurfiot?

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Traveller Smurf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

Smurfing and smurfing in the smurfing smurf

The smurf cannot hear the smurfer;
Things smurf apart; the smurf cannot SMURF;
Mere anarchy is smurfed upon the smurf,
The blue-dimmed smurf is smurfed, and everywhere
The ceremony of smurfiness is smurfed;
The smurfs lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate smurfensity.
Was that 'The Smurfland' by T.S. Smurfiot?

The Second Smurfing

by W. B. Smurfs


That's it. Time to break out the Wolverine-Strapped-to-a-Battering-Ram and tear the smrf's stronghold apart.


Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smurfing

by W. B. Smurfs

Ah. I smurf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smurf?


Smurfflash! (seriously!)

Smurfs invaded the city of Ghent (Belgium)! smurf

Paizo Employee Sales Associate

Traveller Smurf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smurfing

by W. B. Smurfs
Ah. I smurf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smurf?

Battering Smurf?


Traveller Smrf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smrfing

by W. B. Smrfs
Ah. I smrf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smrf?

CHARGE!!!!

Scarab Sages

I smurf that some smurfs around here have smurfed wearing their smurf-foil hats. Some of their smurfs smurf across as downright smurfy.

Dark Archive Contributor

Traveller Smurf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smurfing

by W. B. Smurfs
Ah. I smurf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smurf?

Linkified.


Mike McArtor wrote:
Traveller Smrf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smrfing

by W. B. Smrfs
Ah. I smrf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smrf?
Linkified.

*Snickers*

Anyone who's ready Koboldnomicon knows what I speak of.
Not that strapping protagonists to large pieces of wood isn't a good idea...

Scarab Sages

"A good smurf right now is smurfier than a perfect smurf next smurf."

-General George S(murf) Patton


Cosmo wrote:
Traveller Smurf wrote:
Cosmo wrote:

The Second Smurfing

by W. B. Smurfs
Ah. I smurf corrected. Say, what's that wolverine doing strapped to a battering smurf?
Battering Smurf?

Does that involve flour and an eggwash?!!?

Or am I thinking of battered smurf?

Scarab Sages

Smurf... the Final Frontier. These are the smurfages of the smurfship Enterprise. Its five-smurf mission: to smurf smurfy new worlds, to smurf out new smurf and new smurfilizations, to smurfly go where no smurf has smurfed before.

Cue weird 60's theme song


I need a smurf dot

Dark Archive Contributor

Tensor wrote:


I need a smurf dot

Yay!

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

Sm[b][/b]urfs!

Carry on.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

Zynete wrote:

Sm[b][/b]urfs!

Carry on.

Clever.

Oh, and...smurf!


Zynete wrote:

Sm[b][/b]urfs!

Carry on.

How'd you do that?

OOOoooo. Evil!

Scarab Sages

"On smurf of smurfghetti,
all smurfed with cheese,
I smurfed my poor smurfball,
when somesmurf sneezed.
It smurfed off the table,
and onto the smurf,
and then my poor smurfball,
smurfed right out the smurf."

RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

I just used the code to be bold on the inside of that word. I injected the word with so much boldness the forums could not affect me.

Smurf.


That was very bold of you.

Scarab Sages

I smurf what you're smurfing. You're smurfing, 'Did he smurf 6 smurfs, or only 5?' To smurf the smurf, in all this smurfcitement I kinda smurfed myself. But smurfing as this is a 44 smurfnum, the most smurfiful handsmurf in the world, and would smurf you smurf clean off there's just one smurf you have to smurf yourself, "Do I feel smurfy?" Well, do ya smurf.


O SMURFTAIN! my Smurftain! our fearful smurf is done;
The smurf has weather’d every smurf, the smurf we sought is won;
The smurf is near, the smurfs I hear, the smurfs all exulting,
While follow smurfs the steady smurf, the vessel smurf and daring:
But O smurf! smurf! smurf!
O the smurfing drops of smurf,
Where on the smurf my smurftain lies,
Fallen smurf and dead.

O Smurftain. Walt Smurfman

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

One smurf to blue them all, and in the blueness bind them!

Scarab Sages

"There can smurf only smurf!"

Scarab Sages

Smurf!

Dark Archive Contributor

I wonder if we can get smurfs into the Pathfinder RPG? No, probably not. They're Belgian IP.

Scarab Sages

Huzzah for SMurffinder RPG!!!!

Dark Archive Contributor

Smurf! Smurf! Hurrah!

Scarab Sages

"I smurf the smurf of napalm in the morning! Smurfs like...Smurftory."


"Das ist ja das schlumpigste, was ich in diesem schlumpfigen Forum bisher geschlumpft habe."

That was smurfed in german.

Scarab Sages

"You're gonna smurf a bigger smurf."


You better believe in smurfs: you are one.


S.M.U.R.F

901 to 950 of 2,061 << first < prev | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / The great Smurf experiment All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.