Erik Mona Day!


Off-Topic Discussions

401 to 450 of 717 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Happy Erick Mona day from me and mine!

Sovereign Court

Oohhh, that's why he bobs his head like that. Depth perception!

Happy Erik Mona day!


I just noticed Erik Mona spells his name with a 'k' not a 'c'...

That is all.

Liberty's Edge

Yay! I didn't miss it this year.

Happy Erik Mona Day!

Liberty's Edge

Happy Erik Mona Day!

The Exchange

Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

OMG OMG OMG! Is it that day?? Woooo! Last year I was flying planes over Iraq >:( I get to par-tay this year, even if it is the latter parts of the day! Woooo!

Happy Erik Mona Day!!


This isn't the last you've seen of Erik Mona Day. Now goodbye, forever!

Dark Archive

I gotta get in on this.

Happy Erik Mona Day everybody! And I love my new cyclopic head and swanky purple jacket!

I wonder if Eli Tomarast is in need of a new familiar... :)


May Erik have a happy Mona day! Or however it works.

I wish both people whose name is Erik and/or Mona and/or a combination of the two to have the best possible day!


N'wah wrote:
I wonder if Eli Tomarast is in need of a new familiar... :)

Interesting tidbit: Tomorast's familiar was named Rel (not, in fact, Erik Mona). A woman I know is named Arielle, and Rel is her nickname. Spooky.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Happy Erik Mona Day!


and so it ends...see ya guys next year

Dark Archive

Seems I have no idea what this "Erik Mona Day" is.. well, it's just about gone now, whatever it was..


Jason Beardsley wrote:
Seems I have no idea what this "Erik Mona Day" is.. well, it's just about gone now, whatever it was..

Actually I'm not sure if this is just a 'working week' extension of it, given that EM day is in fact the 8th of November....

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32

Charles Evans 25 wrote:
Actually I'm not sure if this is just a 'working week' extension of it, given that EM day is in fact the 8th of November....

Ahhh, but here in Australia it already is the 8th of November (it's like 5pm now)!

Everyone else just got jealous 'cause we get to celebrate it first and wanted in on the action. ;)


Remember Remember the Eighth of November

The avatar hommaging plot

I know of no reason

Why our good-natured teasing

Should ever be forgot.


Sure an' its a foine foine day, this day when St. Mona the Cycloptic did battle with the fierce Chicken of Bristol. Let us celebrate our patron saint with true Celtic spirit! Whiskey and a donnybrook!

Contributor

To be sure, and you must be chasin that with the nectar o the gods - the luvily and incomparible guiness god rist yet livly feller.

Sean

Liberty's Edge

Stang! I missed it again!


Still eleven and a half hours left over here in Blighty.

Scarab Sages

Happy Mona Day!! Mona bless us, every one!

EDIT: Happily, I remembered the preparations for today and have my Monayata hung up from the tree for the kids to whack at and I have the side walk lined with the illuMonaries. It will be beautiful tonight when we light them up.


Gavgoyle wrote:

Happy Mona Day!! Mona bless us, every one!

EDIT: Happily, I remembered the preparations for today and have my Monayata hung up from the tree for the kids to whack at and I have the side walk lined with the illuMonaries. It will be beautiful tonight when we light them up.

Just remember to practise fire safety and keep your Monayata Tree at least 12" from any wall and 36" from the curtains.

Dark Archive

Patrick Curtin wrote:

Remember Remember the Eighth of November

The avatar hommaging plot

I know of no reason

Why our good-natured teasing

Should ever be forgot.

Kudos sir.. Kudos.. :)

Shadow Lodge

Brainsss...er....finalsss...


Happy Erik Mona Day!


Feliz Día de Mona!

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2013

Have a great day, Erik! You deserve your own day!


Everything on the Sin Wall is free in honor of Erik Mona day!

Scarab Sages

Lorieid Sardavic wrote:
Everything on the Sin Wall is free in honor of Erik Mona day!

What's a sin wall?


It was one of the features of the Ascension of the Drow game. I doubt it ever sees print, but I wanted to wish Erik a happy day with each of my IDs (you know, to pad his statistics), and Lorieid Sardavic is one of them.

As for what it is, the name says it all.

Scarab Sages

Erik Mona wins the Heisman!


Happy Erik Mona day, from all of us in Iskandria!


Patrick Curtin wrote:

Remember Remember the Eighth of November

The avatar hommaging plot

I know of no reason

Why our good-natured teasing

Should ever be forgot.

Brilliant!


Patrick Curtin wrote:

Remember Remember the Eighth of November

The avatar hommaging plot

I know of no reason

Why our good-natured teasing

Should ever be forgot.

Thats awesome!

and have a happy day Erik!

Liberty's Edge

Hope you all had a good Erik Mona Day celebration over at Paizo, and enjoyed the pizza (which I cannot in any way claim credit for!)

Liberty's Edge

happy birthday!!!!


Montalve wrote:
happy birthday!!!!

It isn't his birthday. It's just a random day that someone came up with.

C'mon, guys! Let's see if we can make this avvy 'most used' again!


The one eyed monk was avatar #1 when I chose it yesterday. I think it was at about 46.

Liberty's Edge

Happy Erik Mona day!

What? I'm only 11 hours late.


So Erik, what'd you do to celebrate your special day? Riots, love-ins, reports of someone 'borrowing' all of the left lenses from the sunglass displays all across the city?

Should we looking to the tabloids to find out?


Emperor7 wrote:

So Erik, what'd you do to celebrate your special day? Riots, love-ins, reports of someone 'borrowing' all of the left lenses from the sunglass displays all across the city?

Should we looking to the tabloids to find out?

I mean we've heard rumors about 'certain rituals' performed by the editorial staff, but those are just rumors. Aren't they?


drunken_nomad wrote:
The one eyed monk was avatar #1 when I chose it yesterday. I think it was at about 46.

No, it's still only #2! We must get more people to use it!


look, when you say erik mona, do you get a avatar just like him?


Papa Smurf wrote:
look, when you say erik mona, do you get a avatar just like him?

Is this the only thread that it is safe to speak of Smurfs within?

Makes one want to take up a MONAstic lifestyle.


Muahaha! We are safe from the smurfs here!


Smurf is me.

Dark Archive

I like this smurf free zone.

Liberty's Edge

Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

4 Point penalty for posting in this thread to soon!


Is it true that smurfs change to something else in this thread?

Looks in mirror.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

The Exchange RPG Superstar 2009 Top 8

Smurfurion wrote:

Is it true that smurfs change to something else in this thread?

Looks in mirror.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

Nerrat, my son, is terribly sorry for the false "Erik Mona Day" bump. He will be severely punished. But he'd like to know what Erik Mona Day is before the beating commences.

401 to 450 of 717 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Erik Mona Day! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.