Samuel Kisko

Round 1: Migrus Locker
Round 2: Yithnai
Round 3: Fleshstripping in Zopotishto

Migrus Locker


Open Call: Design a wondrous item

51 to 100 of 125 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

For sheer flavour and originality, this item is unequalled here, and I think it undoubtedly deserves its place in the top 32 on that basis.

What I'd really like to know more about is its background. I mean, the item in question is a box that bequeaths an indestructible cat-construct on the opener, right? Who would create such an item? And to what purpose? It seems that there must be more to this than meets the eye...

Dark Archive

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

This is far and away my favorite entry. I agree with Wolf that all the necessary rules are included, although I think they could be presented a little more tightly. But oh, the possibilities. Figuring out where the hell (or from what hell) this thing came from is part of its creepy charm. The cost may be a little high, tempting the party to sell the thing (if they could -- maybe the locker is the real magic item, and the only thing that can keep the cursed cat-thing from following its "master").

But what a twisted party mascot. Are we sure "Samuel Kisko" is a real person? After all, the Migrus is sort of a Pet(t), and the puddle of filth certainly has a loogie(Loguey?)-like quality.

Dark Archive Dedicated Voter Season 9

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

This reminds me too much of Stephen King's "Pet Sematary", except that you can take it anywhere....


Callum wrote:


What I'd really like to know more about is its background. I mean, the item in question is a box that bequeaths an indestructible cat-construct on the opener, right? Who would create such an item? And to what purpose? It seems that there must be more to this than meets the eye...

I would definitely like to know more. When (if) I insert this item into one of my games it's definitely going to have a dramatic effect on the story line and the character that ends up with it. I see this being as much of a curse as an advantage.

There's a lot of question to be asked (and have been) about this item. For me the big question isn't background (though it would be nice) but what exactly ties the Migrus to it's locker. Does it return there once it's owner dies? or... even more horrifying, does it have to be forced there after the owner dies by scared paranoid villagers with pitchforks because it's now on the rampage?

The lack of mechanics doesn't bother me, but I've always been more character and story oriented with my games, so having something that provides remarkable opportunity for story with light mechanics is definitely in it's favor.

This is still firmly in my top 3.

Silver Crusade Star Voter Season 6, Star Voter Season 8, Star Voter Season 9

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Crazy as it may seem, my first thought was "Jumanji"!

I like it as it is. I'll so steal that idea.

Sovereign Court

The Migrus doesn't die. Anyone who has suffered the horror of trying to be rid of it would eventually try locking it in a box. The superstitious would probably put it right back in the same box, no questions asked. The box/construct relationship doesn't have to any more complex than that.

It's a mechanically useful creature, but it has bad omen written all over it. Only a borderline sociopath (most PCs) would keep it around.

That said, it's my favorite item too.


Mark me down as another one who finds this as my favorite wondrous item so far. This has a real monkey paw vibe for me. I'll likely be dropping this into my Freeport game.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 aka darthfrodo

I just want to add my 2cents here; this item is wonderfully evocative! I think you did a great job of making it understandable within the word limit and if used in an adventure I assume it would be given more word space.
Creepy and interesting. Good Luck!
Darth Frodo

Liberty's Edge

Selk wrote:

The Migrus doesn't die. Anyone who has suffered the horror of trying to be rid of it would eventually try locking it in a box. The superstitious would probably put it right back in the same box, no questions asked. The box/construct relationship doesn't have to any more complex than that.

It's a mechanically useful creature, but it has bad omen written all over it. Only a borderline sociopath (most PCs) would keep it around.

That said, it's my favorite item too.

It reminds me of the Warner Bros Frog in that regard.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 , Star Voter Season 7

Creepy. Cool looking. I want to either give a villian one or leave it as seriously creepy loot.

But it's not a wondrous item. It's a creature. The locker is meaningless. The Migrus itself doesn't even care about the locker, just the owner. The fact it is in a box does add flavor and give the mental image of uncrating it.

But it's not a Wondrous Item any more than a Stone Golem is.


Creepy but not terribly useful especially for the cost...


Ross Byers wrote:


The locker is meaningless. The Migrus itself doesn't even care about the locker, just the owner.

Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 , Star Voter Season 7

mythfish wrote:
Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?

Actually, yes, and if I ever use this item in my game that's exactly what I would do. It changes the box from a mere cage to a monster generator.


Ross Byers wrote:
mythfish wrote:
Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?
Actually, yes, and if I ever use this item in my game that's exactly what I would do. It changes the box from a mere cage to a monster generator.

That is what I would suggest. Of course, the box could also have other... unforseen powers. Perhaps it is cursed? The face resembles the person that opened it because the box is slowly stealing that person's soul? That would be reason enough to have it sealed up and buried! Cursed items, especially when there is a delay, can be VERY fun. Especially when the curse it hard to remove.


I totally agree with Sharoth. Perhaps it is animated using bits of the soul of the person who opened the chest.

I certainly understand that it rising from and eating it's own filth is disgusting and part of the charm, however--it's just that I like either having more connection to the chest or getting rid of the chest, which makes it a creature.

And as with others, I think this is a very creative addition to a campaign and wish to commend its creator.

Scarab Sages

This item rocks.

It reminds me of an Out Limits episode with these little spiders with human-like faces. (They were actually aliens.) Those little guys freaked me out for a long time and now the freak out is back for a bit.

(I think the monkey idea is too Pirates of the Caribbean for me.)

I think I'll use a pangolin or hedgehog when I put it in a game.

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

mythfish wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:


The locker is meaningless. The Migrus itself doesn't even care about the locker, just the owner.
Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?

I would. It would remove the (valid) criticism I've seen of it and would indeed make it less a creature and more an item. If we publish this (which, let's be honest, we are sure to) I think we'll make that change.


This is my favorite item of the group, and it totally deserves to be in the superstar area, but holy crap, is it going to take a good deal of cleanup (flesh..to..stone?).
I think many of the contest entrants are annoyed about the selected entries simply because they had the same impression of the contest as I did: winning items should not require editing.

Legendary Games, Necromancer Games

I want to give you all a little Migrus history.

When Erik, Wolf and I signed up to do this, we had no idea how many people would submit, let alone how many good ones we would get.

In the first week or so, the Migrus stood alone. In our view it was head and shoulders above everything else we had been seeing. Literally, it was the Migrus and everyone else's submission. In fact, I even asked that the Paizo art department create a little image of a Migrus to be a mascot for the competition. The slackers never did it, though...

It wasnt until a few more days or so later that we finally got really kick butt items to give it a run for its money. And now we are pleased to have so many great entries that are superstar calibre. But the Migrus was clearly our first.

When we created the "Keep" folder in our judging forums to put the items that were clearly ones for consideration as top 32, in honor of the Migrus' awesome studliness we made sure that the Migrus was the first item put into the Keep folder.

And there you have some Migrus history.

PS--here is my post in the private judge's forum:

"I think the Migrus should be the official RPG Superstar mascot. Erik, get the art guys on the Migrus please. Seriously."


Best of the bunch. Yoink.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6 aka Core

Erik Mona wrote:
mythfish wrote:
Ross Byers wrote:


The locker is meaningless. The Migrus itself doesn't even care about the locker, just the owner.
Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?
I would. It would remove the (valid) criticism I've seen of it and would indeed make it less a creature and more an item. If we publish this (which, let's be honest, we are sure to) I think we'll make that change.

Not a bad idea although you should include a shovel, gloves and wetnap to get the remains back in the box :P Also I would think if the box were to be disturbed while the Migrus was reforming it should come out inside-out or something.

Anyhow, since I ran a game with a version of the Migrus Locker I had a pretty clear vision of its creation, stat-block, methods, and how one could get rid of the thing. Most of it was sacked due to the word limit and I opted to use some flavor instead of writing something overly dry for mechanical reasons.

I appreciate the comments and I am glad folks found it interesting.

The Exchange

Very memorable.

Among the 32 this is one that stands out.

So far my two favourites have been creepy and necromantic in nature. says summat about me I think.


The first thing I thought of were the sphinxes from the movie Mirrormask

http://www.darkhorse.com/profile/profile.php?sku=13-165

Very creepy indeed.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16 aka Sir_Wulf

mythfish wrote:
Would you be happier if after the Migrus was killed it came back to life in the box instead of rising from its own filth?

As the party watched in horror, the hideous thing crumbled into fragments. Thick black ichor pooled around the remains, which gradually sank into the tiny puddle of corruption. In moments, all that remained was a dark stain upon the flagstones.

Seconds later, the entire party's attention was drawn to an ancient box of fossil wood on a nearby table. An unwholesome crackling sound arose from the untended coffer, as if it were a pot on the boil. Flipping the box's lid open with his scimitar, Jilk the Sworddancer nimbly stepped away from the eerie container.

Within the box, another cat-thing lay in a pool of black ichor, calmly gulping down fragments of withered flesh. The thing looked up at the warriors around it, and a hoarse hiss emerged from its strangely-human mouth.

Paizo Employee Chief Creative Officer, Publisher

mwbeeler wrote:


I think many of the contest entrants are annoyed about the selected entries simply because they had the same impression of the contest as I did: winning items should not require editing.

The work of every current "RPG Superstar" in the industry requires editing (trust me on this), so I think that's an unfair standard to hold for an amateur contest. I understand why people are frustrated about this, but a well-balanced item that fails to spark the imagination simply isn't that great. Ideally, you try to do both.


for some reason i cant shake the sound of adventurers stumbling upon this on a beach with drums pounding very "Jumanji" like. and i'd like to go on record as like the reform in the box thing. mind if i ask why you changed from a monkey to a cat?

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6 aka Core

ClCATRlX wrote:
for some reason i cant shake the sound of adventurers stumbling upon this on a beach with drums pounding very "Jumanji" like. and i'd like to go on record as like the reform in the box thing. mind if i ask why you changed from a monkey to a cat?

The Sumatran Rat-Monkey (Simian raticus) was already used in a film and I preffered something more original in a contest. Also the Rat Monkey was specific for our players at the time, who accidentally created it when a another Wizard (another player) tampered with his rituals.


Erik Mona wrote:
Ideally, you try to do both.

While there was some initial frustration, it opens the contest up to more non-native English speakers, so in the end I think it is the best way to go. Can't wait to see the country on this one.

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32 , Dedicated Voter Season 6 aka Eyebite

Man, I keep coming back to this item. I can see what the judges meant. Once you start thinking about it, you keep thinking about it. That is true Superstar quality. I've already come up with 1,001 uses for it.

Just a really creative item, I can't praise it enough.

Excellent choice by the judges, and a very cool idea.

Kudos!

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka Darkjoy

Creature.

That is the only word that pops up into my head, not an item, a creature. The fluff surrounding it is well written, but it still remains a creature.


Very interesting, very creative, creepy horror concept that reminds me of a Dark Homunculous.

Have been thinking about this for a few days and believe the price could be an issue in some games but not in others. Thought it would make a nice familiar for a Necromancer initially but seems like a popular wondrous item so I thought for the cost it might become an interesting familiar for any other player "Cursed" like a fighter or a rogue owning it providing the benefits of a feat "Summon Familiar" similar to a Ring of Evasion providing a class special if Bestow Curse were included in the crafting as a nonstandard familiar for a noncaster. The Migrus Locker would improve as the party levels up. On the occassions the Migrus Locker is killed the owner/master would take the normal damage for when a familiar is killed but that damage would fuel the restoration of the Migrus Locker the next day.

Just a thought. Looking forward to seeing your country.

Marathon Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 8

I really don't get why this item made it to the top 32.

Why do players need it?

It all fluff (rather ordinary by the way) and no mechanics.

This is a big ? for me. Why is it here?

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 aka ViktorS

CREEPY!!!!

goldomark wrote:

I really don't get why this item made it to the top 32.

Why do players need it?

It all fluff (rather ordinary by the way) and no mechanics.

This is a big ? for me. Why is it here?

It excels at fulfulling the most fundamental requirement for a fantasy item, ie. creating a sense of wonder.

darkjoy wrote:

Creature.

That is the only word that pops up into my head, not an item, a creature. The fluff surrounding it is well written, but it still remains a creature.

I would've preferred it if the slain migrus reappeared inside the locker. On the other hand there are several wondrous items in the SRD that blur the line between item and creature - Efreet Bottle, the various Figurines, Quals Feather Token (whip).

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

goldomark wrote:

I really don't get why this item made it to the top 32.

Why do players need it?

It all fluff (rather ordinary by the way) and no mechanics.

This is a big ? for me. Why is it here?

You're not alone. The thing is, after an item is accepted you can only beat down on the creator so much before it's just unsportmanslike.

They might be weak on magic items but strong in every other aspect of the contest.

The judges have affirmed that creating a sense of wonder and atmosphere trumped everything else. As a constructive comment for next year's contest, I think that should be stated up front because it wasn't this time. Many people can and will point out that it should have been assumed by the contestants, and I grant them that. But there is also the feeling on the part of the judges that amateurs do enter the contest and there should be some grace afforded to them. I don't disagree with that either, but my comment to that is "Make it across the board and tell everyone what the highest priority is."

Back to your comment, people probably do have issues with some items but they want to give these guys a chance to do their best in the next round.

Besides, next round, our standards of what is good come into play.. not that I advocate holding the first round against the second. Judge them on their own merits.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

ViktorS wrote:


darkjoy wrote:
Creature.
That is the only word that pops up into my head, not an item, a creature. The fluff surrounding it is well written, but it still remains a creature.
I would've preferred it if the slain migrus reappeared inside the locker. On the other hand there are several wondrous items in the SRD that blur the line between item and creature - Efreet Bottle, the various Figurines, Quals Feather Token (whip).

I take your point Viktor, but the dealbreaker comes when you can easily spot the mechanic / rule approach that should have been used instead.

I picked apart the mechanics of three items and this was one of them (then I stopped, because it was too much sour grapes and I'd rather wish them goodwill than b!+++ about it). In each case, there were simpler and easier ways to do the item if you only spent a little time doing some research.

Darkjoy is okay in sticking by his guns, because there are easily found mechanics to make the Migrus legal. It's a Construct. The Create Construct Feat is right in OGL 3.5 Monster Manual.

The Migrus is a low hit dice monster with the Construct Type, so is the Homonculous. They have different abilities, but the core premise is pretty damn similar.

The author tied the Locker itself back into the item in his comments, but "comments made later" don't really count.

I'm happy the author won with his idea. Erik has justified his decision, and speaking for myself I'm at peace with it. And I don't doubt it was very original.

But I don't think you're going to be able to draw the comparison to the Efreet Bottle (or other items you mentioned) when the author calls it a Construct and you only have to look at a Homonculous. I compare what 'game mechanic' approach is closer to what the Migrus actually is, and the Homonculous is the clear winner. And those are monsters, creatures that can be created with with Craft Construct (which requires Craft Wondrous iItem as a secondary requirement).

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka Darkjoy

Watcher,

You bring up a lot of good points.

I should have known that the first entry was about the cool factor but I thought that solid and useful had its own charm, but what's done is done. Anyway, if my item sees some use in someone else's game I'll consider that a win.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 aka Michael Kogan 74

I reeled back in my chair reading this thing. I love the posible uses for it in Hallowfaust campaign. It is filled with flavor, athough a putrid, acrid and sticky flavor...

I must, however, question this as a wondrous item or a flavorful encounter with a creature/monster. IE. "you find the box, open it up and gain a creepy pet". It reminds me of a necromantic familiar without having the liabilities associated with a losing a true familiar.

I like the entry for a random encounter that could lead the party into a trap. Most decent "non-creepy" parties would proabably detroy it or sell it rather than be seen adventuring with it.

Great from a descriptive writers viewpoint.

Just my 2 cents.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Darkjoy wrote:

Watcher,

You bring up a lot of good points.

I should have known that the first entry was about the cool factor but I thought that solid and useful had its own charm, but what's done is done. Anyway, if my item sees some use in someone else's game I'll consider that a win.

We're all cool Darkjoy. You and me? We got that much more of an edge for next year!

And this Locker? It's got issues. I respect the guy that defended it, and the fact that it's creative- but this thing has bugs.

Almost all the winners do. I don't think you could just just make a PDF of them and sell it without an editorial overhaul. Cest la 'vie, however you spell it.

Now the Erik came in stinking of gin
And proceeded to lie on the table
He said Darkjoy you met your match
And Darkjoy said, Erik it's only a scratch
And I'll be better I'll be better Erik as soon as I am able!

Now Darkjoy Raccoon he fell back in his room
Only to find Migrus' Locker
A Migrus checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good Darkjoy's revival.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 aka ViktorS

Watcher! wrote:
ViktorS wrote:


I would've preferred it if the slain migrus reappeared inside the locker. On the other hand there are several wondrous items in the SRD that blur the line between item and creature - Efreet Bottle, the various Figurines, Quals Feather Token (whip).

I take your point Viktor, but the dealbreaker comes when you can easily spot the mechanic / rule approach that should have been used instead.

I picked apart the mechanics of three items and this was one of them (then I stopped, because it was too much sour grapes and I'd rather wish them goodwill than b#*** about it). In each case, there were simpler and easier ways to do the item if you only spent a little time doing some research.

Darkjoy is okay in sticking by his guns, because there are easily found mechanics to make the Migrus legal. It's a Construct. The Create Construct Feat is right in OGL 3.5 Monster Manual.

The Migrus is a low hit dice monster with the Construct Type, so is the Homonculous. They have different abilities, but the core premise is pretty damn similar.

The author tied the Locker itself back into the item in his comments, but "comments made later" don't really count.

I'm happy the author won with his idea. Erik has justified his decision, and speaking for myself I'm at peace with it. And I don't doubt it was very original.

But I don't think you're going to be able to draw the comparison to the Efreet Bottle (or other items you mentioned) when the author calls it a Construct and you only have to look at a Homonculous. I compare what 'game mechanic' approach is closer to what the Migrus actually is, and the Homonculous is the clear winner. And those are monsters, creatures that can be created with with Craft Construct (which requires Craft Wondrous iItem as a secondary requirement).

I was well aware of the similarities between the Migrus and homunculi, and I agree with almost everything you said.

The items I listed in my previous post were poorly chosen. But take a look at the Horn of Valhalla - an item that creates construct barbarians.

The Migrus Locker is wondrous item that creates a cool homunculus-like construct, the Migrus. The creature part clearly is the selling-point in Kisko's submission. That's why I would have preferred a stronger connection between locker and Migrus. Still, there is no denying that the locker is a wondrous item.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Viktor,

I couldn't quote our combined posts.

I'll concede the Horn of Vhalla gives the author a precedent. I wasn't aware that the barbarians received the construct type.

Oh well. Point to you.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka Darkjoy

Watcher! wrote:


Now the Erik came in stinking of gin
And proceeded to lie on the table
He said Darkjoy you met your match
And Darkjoy said, Erik it's only a scratch
And I'll be better I'll be better Erik as soon as I am able!

Now Darkjoy Raccoon he fell back in his room
Only to find Migrus' Locker
A Migrus checked out and he left it no doubt
To help with good Darkjoy's revival.

Urrr, should I be afraid? Do you know where I live?

I don't know what to make of the above....

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Darkjoy wrote:


Urrr, should I be afraid? Do you know where I live?

I don't know what to make of the above....

It was just in fun. :)

It's a corrupted song lyric from the Beatles' song "Rocky Raccoon". Rocky is trying to win a contest (for the love of his sweetheart) in a old West shootout. He loses, but vows not to give up. Erik in this case, plays the role of the Doctor who is summoned to treat Rocky when he is shot. In the original song, Rocky doesn't find a horrible box, but a Gideon's Bible, which used to be commonly left in hotel rooms as a courtesy.

If that doesn't supply any context (like don't give up trying just because you lost), I'm afraid nothing will. But no, you're in no danger, and good luck to you.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Viktor,

Back to our earlier conversation...

I think you raise a good example of how the first edition AD&D items were much more organic and fluff oriented than modern items.

They didn't put a lot of thought in how anything was made back in those days, and when they were modernized.. Well, I can't say they did a bad job, but you can see where they stretched to fit.

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka Darkjoy

Watcher! wrote:
Darkjoy wrote:


Urrr, should I be afraid? Do you know where I live?

I don't know what to make of the above....

It was just in fun. :)

It's a corrupted song lyric from the Beatles' song "Rocky Raccoon". Rocky is trying to win a contest (for the love of his sweetheart) in a old West shootout. He loses, but vows not to give up. Erik in this case, plays the role of the Doctor who treats him Rocky when he is shot.

If that doesn't supply any context, I'm afraid nothing will. But no, you're in no danger, and good luck to you.

--Locks doors---

OK, I am not in danger.

Beatles is a little before my time ;>

but I am not in danger.

--checks doors again--

I am not in danger.

Star Voter Season 6, Dedicated Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Marathon Voter Season 9

Man, the construct and undead rules must really give Schrodinger a headache. Congrats SK.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Darkjoy wrote:
Beatles is a little before my time ;>

Oh wow.

If this doesn't demonstrate that DnD is multi-generational...?

RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16 , Marathon Voter Season 6, Marathon Voter Season 7, Marathon Voter Season 8, Dedicated Voter Season 9 aka Darkjoy

Watcher! wrote:
Darkjoy wrote:
Beatles is a little before my time ;>

Oh wow.

If this doesn't demonstrate that DnD is multi-generational...?

Sure it is, but according to your profile your like 40? Didn't they (the beatles) break up in the late 60's? Making it before your time as well?

Scarab Sages RPG Superstar 2011 Top 32 , Dedicated Voter Season 6 aka Eyebite

The Beatles are timeless.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Darkjoy wrote:
Watcher! wrote:
Darkjoy wrote:
Beatles is a little before my time ;>

Oh wow.

If this doesn't demonstrate that DnD is multi-generational...?

Sure it is, but according to your profile your like 40? Didn't they (the beatles) break up in the late 60's? Making it before your time as well?

Very true. And I wasn't trying to pick on you when I said DnD was multi-generational (though you made me feel like an ancient goof :D ).

The Beatles essentially broke up in 1970, but all business ties were formally dead in 1975. The song in question was written in 1968.

But for me, it was probably more in keeping with what is considered Classic rock. I also hung out with anti-establishment and retro-hippie types in the 80's, so I heard a lot of old stuff. I was partial to Pink Floyd and David Bowie too. And for as old as I am, my siblings were late teens when I was a pre-schooler, so I recall hearing Carole King, Carly Simon, Moody Blues, and the original Hair Soundtrack.

Now Rocky Raccoon might be just a Golden Oldie. Sigh.

And I'm 40, dead on. I hated getting this old and I go to each year dragging my feet.

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32 , Star Voter Season 7

Watcher, it's ok. I'm 22 and your post made me put on the White Album. The Beatles are timeless.

51 to 100 of 125 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / RPG Superstar™ / Previous Contests / RPG Superstar™ 2008 / Open Call: Design a wondrous item / Migrus Locker All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.