Post Count Thread


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive RPG Superstar 2013 Top 32

Okay, Paizonians! If you'll go up to the 'My Account' link at the top of your page, one of the tidbits of information you are greeted with is your current post count. Add one to that count (since you're including this post in that count) and make a post here telling everyone just how much of a geek you are!

Fatespinner: 638!

Grand Lodge

Loser. I've got 1487. Of course, I'd guess that about 90% of that comes from the Word Game threads...


2,324. Very few (if any) from the Word Threads. :)


~shoked look~ 322 posts? Damn, but I talk a lot. ~shakes my head~ Alright, so I am not nearly as much a Geek as the rest of you are! ~sighs~ So, I guess I will go sulk now.


Meep. I'm only an egg. 147 posts.


Hey wait! Now it says 148!


What the...? Now it says 149!!!

Oh, wait.

Contributor

Hmmm. 1,139 (counting this one). Just wait until GGG and The Jade chime in... mercy!

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

1,327 (counting this one).

Sheesh. I waste a lot of time here...


...84 counting this one. I'm much more of a lurker than a poster.


Eltanin wrote:

What the...? Now it says 149!!!

Oh, wait.

thanks, that really made me laugh. right out loud! tell me you were kidding :)


494. A measly 494. No wonder no one came to my birthday party. ::sniffle::


Pathfinder Maps Subscriber
Steve Greer wrote:
Hmmm. 1,139 (counting this one). Just wait until GGG and The Jade chime in... mercy!

A mere 1,260 (going back to when Wil Wheaton wrote for Dungeon). I'm betting The Jade's at nearly double and that F2K is at least 1,600. So you see Steve, I am memorable without being too talkative.

;)
G to the Three

The Exchange

1558 posts. 1456 of which are me bit*hin' about people spelling Rogue wrong.

FH

Liberty's Edge

This is post #5,375.
I'm serious.

Dark Archive

Only 183 posts. Don't have a whole lot to say. When I do want to say something, Heathy or FH get it out first. I guess I'm just too slow.


Vattnisse wrote:
Loser. I've got 1487. Of course, I'd guess that about 90% of that comes from the Word Game threads...

hi. i'm drunken_nomad and i am a wordgame-aholic.

***mumbled 3- 5- and 7- worded greetings all around***
Well, that and repeated attempts to get past the render over in dungeonland...and then posts in the 'feed me so i dont give up/crit my query' thread.

984 with this post.

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy rouge! HA! Jump on that one.

Liberty's Edge

You guys are all just binge posters. I'm hardcore...


Heathansson wrote:
You guys are all just binge posters. I'm hardcore...

whatwhatwhat?!?! I've been posting on the 3-word a thon since you were in shortpants.


jody mcadoo wrote:
thanks, that really made me laugh. right out loud! tell me you were kidding :)

Yes. I was kidding.

I feel happy when other people smile.


1058. I feel like I missed my birthday...


276! Blooming heckers!

I didn't realise I posted so often.

How do I manage it? I try to stay away from the internet so I can actually do some work for when I'm DM'ing our games.

Freaky.


831... It also says that I'm a MALE.

(lol)

Ultradan

Scarab Sages

264 and counting...

Thoth-Amon

Silver Crusade

This is number 1040.

Contributor

Heathansson wrote:

This is post #5,375.

I'm serious.

HOLY LYCANTHROPIC CRAP, MAN!

You are definitely hardcore, brotha.


This would be message 305. Haven't participated on any word game threads...

It also says that three other users have same avatar.

Scarab Sages

Including this one, 1305. Damn, that was a good year!


11,359.

Oh no, wait, I'm lying... 1351 actually.


844 before now.

I'm a little fish in this pond.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

525

No word game stuff (maybe one or two a while back)

Surprised.

Gosh Heathy, what a blabbermouth.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Heathansson wrote:

This is post #5,375.

I'm serious.

And yet only 15 posts that were on topic in threads other than the X word games and various other threads dedicated to off-topicness.

Liberty's Edge

Sebastian wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

This is post #5,375.

I'm serious.
And yet only 15 posts that were on topic in threads other than the X word games and various other threads dedicated to off-topicness.

What is topic?...if you catch my drift.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Heathansson wrote:
Sebastian wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

This is post #5,375.

I'm serious.
And yet only 15 posts that were on topic in threads other than the X word games and various other threads dedicated to off-topicness.
What is topic?...if you catch my drift.

I don't. Say again.

Liberty's Edge

I can't, or the sine wave of this thread will morph into two curves approaching an imaginary line in two opposite directions, never to actually intersect that line. I. Must. Stop. Now.
Oh...post# 4,400 something something.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

Heathansson wrote:

I can't, or the sine wave of this thread will morph into two curves approaching an imaginary line in two opposite directions, never to actually intersect that line. I. Must. Stop. Now.

Oh...post# 4,400 something something.

Way to build it up Captain Snarky.

Contributor

Heathansson wrote:

I can't, or the sine wave of this thread will morph into two curves approaching an imaginary line in two opposite directions, never to actually intersect that line. I. Must. Stop. Now.

Oh...post# 4,400 something something.

Did this post subtract about 1,500 or so from your previous post count or are you using the fuzzy math system, dogboy?

Liberty's Edge

Steve Greer wrote:
Heathansson wrote:

I can't, or the sine wave of this thread will morph into two curves approaching an imaginary line in two opposite directions, never to actually intersect that line. I. Must. Stop. Now.

Oh...post# 4,400 something something.
Did this post subtract about 1,500 or so from your previous post count or are you using the fuzzy math system, dogboy?

Fuzzy? Why, not at all, my temporally uninverted friend!

I, much like Merlin, just happen to be youthening. It's an unfortunite side effect of a college prank involving a sleeping werewoof, a 10 kilowatt generator, Nair, and an odd device marked, "property of The Republic of Galifrey Water Management District, if found return to 112 Baker St. apt B, London, Britto-Cyberman Empire 68200-1525."
Post #3,274.


Pathfinder Maps Subscriber
Heathansson wrote:


Fuzzy? Why, not at all, my temporally uninverted friend!
I, much like Merlin, just happen to be youthening. It's an unfortunite side effect of a college prank involving a sleeping werewoof, a 10 kilowatt generator, Nair, and an odd device marked, "property of The Republic of Galifrey Water Management District, if found return to 112 Baker St. apt B, London, Britto-Cyberman Empire 68200-1525."
Post #3,274.

There's two "L"s in Gallifrey.

Just waggle his tail,
GGG

Liberty's Edge

"God, is soylent green great."
Anonymous


Heathansson wrote:

Fuzzy? Why, not at all, my temporally uninverted friend!

I, much like Merlin, just happen to be youthening. It's an unfortunite side effect of a college prank involving a sleeping werewoof, a 10 kilowatt generator, Nair, and an odd device marked, "property of The Republic of Galifrey Water Management District, if found return to 112 Baker St. apt B, London, Britto-Cyberman Empire 68200-1525."
Post #3,274.

Dr. Who bunked with Sherlock? That explains so much.

Liberty's Edge

Alimentary, my dear Barton. Alimentary.
5,471 or something.


Heathansson wrote:

Alimentary, my dear Barton. Alimentary.

5,471 or something.

Alimentary?!

Are you implying that the Time Lord ate Sherlock Holmes' smarter brother's little brother?!! I suppose Who could keep him in his pan-dimensional colon indefinitely and no one would be the wiser.

Contributor

The Jade wrote:
I suppose Who could keep him in his pan-dimensional colon indefinitely and no one would be the wiser.

Oh, wow! Inspiration for a new adventure. Yahoo!


Steve Greer wrote:
The Jade wrote:
I suppose Who could keep him in his pan-dimensional colon indefinitely and no one would be the wiser.
Oh, wow! Inspiration for a new adventure. Yahoo!

Imagine the new monsters! <:|

Liberty's Edge

Talk about yerr flyin' space polyps!!!
Yeesh!
5,475? Meh, who's counting...

Scarab Sages

This one makes 539. Is that enough to be a LotB?

(Or does that mean that I have a life or does that mean that I don't have a life?)

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

Moff Rimmer wrote:

This one makes 539. Is that enough to be a LotB?

(Or does that mean that I have a life or does that mean that I don't have a life?)

Well I'm only a few behind you so I hope so....i think.

Dark Archive Bella Sara Charter Superscriber

Moff Rimmer wrote:

This one makes 539. Is that enough to be a LotB?

(Or does that mean that I have a life or does that mean that I don't have a life?)

LotB-dom is conferred by posting on the LotB thread and asserting your title. Neither quality nor quantity of posting is required.

Sebastian
Bringer of Arbitrary Rules to Every Thread!

Liberty's Edge

Yeh. This is post #5,606. Out of that number, I think 17 now constitute rational discourse.

1 to 50 of 478 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Post Count Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.