untitled


3.5/d20/OGL

5,301 to 5,350 of 6,994 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>

Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Wally Wabbit wrote:
Ayup.
KILL DAT WABBIT!!!!!!!! DIE DIE DIE!!!!! LEMMINGS!!! PIGEONS!!! KILL!!!!!!!!

...

...I think you broke him, Wally.


KILL!!! KILL!! K--
*Faint*


Kobold Cleaver wrote:

KILL!!! KILL!! K--

*Faint*

Oh boy, is he dead?

I mean, is he okay?


The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

KILL!!! KILL!! K--

*Faint*

Oh boy, is he dead?

I mean, is he okay?

Pigeons sound unsympathetic. KILL!


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

KILL!!! KILL!! K--

*Faint*

Oh boy, is he dead?

I mean, is he okay?
Pigeons sound unsympathetic. KILL!

Stupid Lemmings! Hey look, a monkey!


The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
The Dire Pigeons of Doom wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:

KILL!!! KILL!! K--

*Faint*

Oh boy, is he dead?

I mean, is he okay?
Pigeons sound unsympathetic. KILL!
Stupid Lemmings! Hey look, a monkey!

*Starts to wake up*

Great, Imy aliases are fighting each other. This does...not bode well...*faints again*


Bzvq


Ain't that Betty-Joe's retarded boy wrastlin' with 'iself on the grass over yonder?


shore am! lookit them li'l fellers go it!

Scarab Sages

Kruelaid wrote:
Ain't that Betty-Joe's retarded boy wrastlin' with 'iself on the grass over yonder?

Yup


Hippity Hoppity

Liberty's Edge

I thank it's hur cuisun and hur bruther.

Scarab Sages

Ayup


Sheeit! He's bitin' 'is own testes!

Fightin' dirty with 'iself.

Ain't never seen nothin' like it.

Scarab Sages

Ah reckon so


*Wakes up, groaning*
How long have I gone out? Have the s^^rfs been driven out yet? Did the Lemmings kill the monkeys? Is Bush still in the White house?...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

*kicks KC while he's still on the ground*


Gee, Wally!


Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Gee, Wally!

ARRRG!!! Begone, you stupid identical twin/reference to certain strange show including murdered beavers or something!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

Scarab Sages

Dang hippehs.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

*Kicks KC again*


:Kicks KC like he deserves it:


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Gee, Wally!
ARRRG!!! Begone, you stupid identical twin/reference to certain strange show including murdered beavers or something!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!

That kid's a Goon like Eddie Haskell. Wally says he practices at it.


Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Gee, Wally!
ARRRG!!! Begone, you stupid identical twin/reference to certain strange show including murdered beavers or something!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!
That kid's a Goon like Eddie Haskell. Wally says he practices at it.

*Sword goes through evil beaver-hating doppleganger, chopping off head*

*Puts bomb on limp body and teleports away*

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Beaver Cleaver wrote:
Gee, Wally!
ARRRG!!! Begone, you stupid identical twin/reference to certain strange show including murdered beavers or something!!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!!!
That kid's a Goon like Eddie Haskell. Wally says he practices at it.

*Sword goes through evil beaver-hating doppleganger, chopping off head*

*Puts bomb on limp body and teleports away*

Would that be called kobocide?

Scarab Sages

Ah'm startin ta think thet Lizerd Boah mebbe shouldn't awta be let run loose round heer. Mebbe thet Teter feller kin do sumthin.

Liberty's Edge

arrekin!!!

Liberty's Edge

ayup.


...

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Sigh...


Enough with the sound effects children, your deity commands it. That and I'm off to bed.

Scarab Sages

Ah reckon so.

Liberty's Edge

ayyyyup.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Anubis_The_Eternal wrote:
Enough with the sound effects children, your deity commands it. That and I'm off to bed.

I haz too mush moonshan, that coyote is talkin' ta me.

Liberty's Edge

boah!

Liberty's Edge

dayum.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Now there be a talkin' wolf.

Liberty's Edge

warr?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

*Points at Aberzombie*
Riot thar!

Liberty's Edge

ayyup.

Liberty's Edge

huh?


Callous Jack wrote:
Now there be a talkin' wolf.

You is hallucinating. Good news is, you can stop by killing hallucination's.

*Sees Callous Jack pointing at him, saying 'Die die die talking lizard hallucination!'
Crap.

Scarab Sages

Ah reckon so.


ayyyup.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

*shoots KC full of birdshot*
I got that varmint!

Grand Lodge

*SIGH*


Ayup


Digitalelf wrote:
*SIGH*

That would sum up pretty much this whole thread.


Kobold Cleaver wrote:
Digitalelf wrote:
*SIGH*
That would sum up pretty much this whole thread.

Kill da wabbit!


Tie up da Kobold! Cover da Kobold wif mustard! Pour ants on da Kobold! Enjoy da show!

5,301 to 5,350 of 6,994 << first < prev | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | 109 | 110 | 111 | 112 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Gaming / D&D / 3.5/d20/OGL / untitled All Messageboards