Heed The Call!
New Pathfinder Compatible Cthulhu Hardcover Arriving Soon!
Sandy Petersen is the undisputed authority on the Cthulhu Mythos in gaming—and is the author of the groundbreaking game Call of Cthulhu—the first game ever to bring H.P. Lovecraft's work to the gaming world.
Sandy Peterson's Cthulhu Mythos, the definitive and ultimate guide to bringing Lovecraft to the high fantasy, sword and sorcery worlds to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, is arriving soon!
This core rulebook features:
- A bestiary with over 100 entries, almost half never before seen in a Pathfinder book before.
- Over 25 Mythos Entities: Creatures in the Paizo's Pathfinder Bestiaries now authoritatively revised & updated in this book. Additionally, the original entries as found in the Bestiaries are also included for easy reference and comparison.
- Over 50 NEW Mythos Entries: Creatures from the Cthulhu Mythos that have never before been published in any Pathfinder Bestiary.
- Over 40 ‘Unusual Suspects': Creatures that could (and maybe should) be in the Cthulhu Mythos, found in the pages of the current Pathfinder Bestiaries. Some have been updated to reflect our new rules.
- Adventures: Plot Hooks and Campaign starters by Sandy Petersen and others.
- How to run horror in a heroic sword and sorcery setting by Sandy Petersen.
- Mythos Alien and Bizarre Technology
- New Expansive Insanity Rules
- The Necronomicon and other Tomes
- New Rituals and Spells
- And much, much more!
Take a look at other great Pathfinder Compatible products available here on paizo.com!