Look Around, Can You Form Some Sort of Rudimentary Lathe?

Future's Past: Edge Station (1 of 5) SFRPG

Add Print/PDF Bundle $13.99

Add Print $12.99

Add PDF $9.99

New Third-Party Starfinder Products Now Available!

Now that Starfinder has launched—our great family of third-party publishers have come out swinging—and have released tons of great Starfinder Compatible products!

AAW Games begins its Future's Path series with Future's Past: Edge Station, an adventure for 4-6 1st-level PCs who—by adventure's end should reach 2nd level—or become trapped in a hellish time loop! Also available are 14 products in its new Munimos Star System line of products that include books focusing on new monsters, planets, equipment, mini-adventures, character options, and much more.

Amora Game offers up the first entry in its Xeno File series—Xeno File: Umvee—that introduces races, organizations, and worlds to explore and incorporate into your Sci-Fi games. This first issue takes a look at the race from a parallel dimension, the Umvee.

Expeditious Retreat Press has released Career Path Character Creation, which adds plenty of randomization options for Starfinder character creation.

Fat Goblin Games opens its Cosmic Odyssey line of products with Cosmic Odyssey: Pirates of the Starstream and Cosmic Odyssey: Service Bots and Synthetic Companions, designed to give players and GMs alike new character options, equipment and vessels, as well as a location and NPCs.

Frog God Games introduces The Tome of Aliens and Planetarium. The Tome of Aliens includes over 50 new creatures to enhance your Starfinder games. Planetarium contains new worlds filled with creatures, cultures and civilizations. Apex lifeforms, post-apocalyptic undead, and extraplanar dragons are found within its pages.

Jazzy Bear Brown releases its first product for paizo.com—Small Stations and Tiny Outposts—that includes several new locations, NPCs, story hooks, and new art pieces.

Jon Brazer Enterprises has released two new maps for use in starship combat, Star Battles: Hex Space Maps 1, and Star Battles: Hex Space Maps 2.

Legendary Games has the opening adventure in its Legendary Planet Adventure Path, Legendary Planet: To Worlds Unknown, an adventure for 1st to 5th-level characters that places PCs in the midst of a battle beyond the stars for supremacy over myriad alien worlds and alien cultures. Also available is Legendary Worlds: Melefoni, which introduces a new planet, and also new feats, spells, and gear.

Rogue Genius Games has been busy, releasing the Starfarer's Companion, a 234-page tome adding classic character concepts and brand new options for your games. Also included are Starfinder conversions for races, like aasimar, dhampirs, nagaji, tieflings, and more! Updated versions of the bard, cleric, magus, paladin, ranger, and wizard are here too. Rogue Genius has also released Blood Space and Moon Dust, an introductory adventure for 4 to 6 1st level characters, which includes four pre-generated 1st level characters and a pre-built tier 1 starship.

And last, but certainly not least—TPK Games has Mystic Spell Deck I: 0th-3rd Levels and Technomancer Spell Deck I: 0th-3rd Levels—that allow players the ability to easily reference their class spells and even manage their spell slots with visual representation.

There are sure to be many more Starfinder Compatible products arriving soon, so check back often!

More Blog.
Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Lots of great books here, and this week Legendary Games will also be launching the ALIEN BESTIARY Kickstarter, a full-sized, full-color hardback encyclopedia of extraterrestrial enemies, rampaging robots, playable PC races, and much, much more for the Starfinder RPG (and for 5E), and with stretch goals will also be bringing you the Alien Codex, Aethera Field Guide, and perhaps even the Alien Bestiary 2!

Check out the details on our website and here on the Paizo boards, and look for it on Kickstarter later this week!


Jason Nelson wrote:

Lots of great books here, and this week Legendary Games will also be launching the ALIEN BESTIARY Kickstarter, a full-sized, full-color hardback encyclopedia of extraterrestrial enemies, rampaging robots, playable PC races, and much, much more for the Starfinder RPG (and for 5E), and with stretch goals will also be bringing you the Alien Codex, Aethera Field Guide, and perhaps even the Alien Bestiary 2!

Check out the details on our website and here on the Paizo boards, and look for it on Kickstarter later this week!

I hope it works out for you.

RPG Superstar Season 9 Top 32

So excited to my book up there with these others who I've looked up to for so long!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
theheadkase wrote:
So excited to my book up there with these others who I've looked up to for so long!

It's a great feeling.


Yes


Thanks for the shout out!

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

EltonJ wrote:
Jason Nelson wrote:

Lots of great books here, and this week Legendary Games will also be launching the ALIEN BESTIARY Kickstarter, a full-sized, full-color hardback encyclopedia of extraterrestrial enemies, rampaging robots, playable PC races, and much, much more for the Starfinder RPG (and for 5E), and with stretch goals will also be bringing you the Alien Codex, Aethera Field Guide, and perhaps even the Alien Bestiary 2!

Check out the details on our website and here on the Paizo boards, and look for it on Kickstarter later this week!

I hope it works out for you.

Thanks!

Shadow Lodge

Thanks for the shout out Paizonians! The spell cards have been a big hit.

Community / Forums / Starfinder / Third-Party Starfinder Products / Blog: Look Around, Can You Form Some Sort of Rudimentary Lathe? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.