Lighten Your Game Bag with Paizo PDFs!

Pathfinder Adventure Path #31: Stolen Land (Kingmaker 1 of 6) (PFRPG)

Add PDF $13.99

Print Edition Out of print

The Paizo PDF Love sale returns!

Are they all gone? *looks around* Good, let's sneak in a sale before the raptors see me!

PaizoCon may have made a Large dent in your gaming budget, but convention season is just getting warmed up—and you're going to want to keep things light when you're traveling! That's why we've put over 400 of our digital releases on sale for 30% off, and it will be on sale through August 13th (the day before GenCon)! Forge your own realm in the Kingmaker Adventure Path with "Stolen Land" (now out of print), deal with nightmarish creatures in Pathfinder Module: Carrion Hill or cruel fey in Realm of the Fellnight Queen. Add ready-made friends and foes with Pathfinder Chronicles: NPC Guide (including a look at Ostog the Unslain, one of Fearless Leader Erik Mona's character and brother to the iconic skald, Hakon). Brush up on your horror skills with Pathfinder Chronicles: Classic Horrors Revisited, and previous seasons of Pathfinder Society Scenarios, such as "Below the Silver Tarn", are also all discounted! Get reading for your plane trip with the definitive look at what being a Pathfinder Society agent can mean with The Compass Stone: The Collected Journals of Eando Kline, or one of the first introductions to Count Jeggare and his devil-blooded bodyguard Radovan in Hell's Pawns—all at 30% off through August 13th! Everything on sale for our PDF Love sale is right here, and you can use it as many times as you'd like for yourself or as a gift for others (but it does not stack with the Pathfinder Advantage discount, sorry)!

Check out all things Pathfinder right here, and fill the holes in your Dragon or Dungeon magazine collection, or start new ones!

More Blog.

Any chance of a link to the sale items in question, or do we need to scrounge around?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Rulebook Subscriber

I had the same question...

I did scrounge up that PFS Seasons 2-4 are on sale, I didn't check 0, 1 but assume they are, season 5 is not.

Many of the modules are also on sale.

Does not stack with 15% AP subscribers get.

Still bought be a stack of scenarios should keep my tables full for the next few months.

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Rulebook Subscriber

Found this:
Paizo PDF Sale

Webstore Gninja Minion

Totally forgot to add the link in the blog—I've edited the blog to include it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Awesome.

Silver Crusade

Paizo, WHERE DID MY MONEY GO!

I suddenly have more PDFs and I can't explain why! :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ayanzo wrote:

Paizo, WHERE DID MY MONEY GO!

I suddenly have more PDFs and I can't explain why! :D

Goooooood. Gooooood.


Oh...oh yes.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Any chance that there could be bundles (or at least an organizational thing) for the Age of Worms and Savage Tide AP?

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Any chance that there could be bundles (or at least an organizational thing) for the Age of Worms and Savage Tide AP?

Almost certainly not. wizards hold the copyright on them, so Paizo can't compile them like they did with Shackled City, or reprint the issues. Since some of the issues are sold out, they can't do a print bundle either


The Dungeon and Dragon magazines are not showing the sale price. It is the regular $4.95.

The path at the top of the page displays this.

On Sale Now / Paizo PDF Love 2014 Sale—40% Off Select PDFs! / Dungeon Magazine

I think I am on the proper page. I added one to my cart and it did not display a sale amount.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Enlight_Bystand wrote:
DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Any chance that there could be bundles (or at least an organizational thing) for the Age of Worms and Savage Tide AP?
Almost certainly not. wizards hold the copyright on them, so Paizo can't compile them like they did with Shackled City, or reprint the issues. Since some of the issues are sold out, they can't do a print bundle either

I wasn't asking for that, just a way to quickly distinguish which issues had the classic APs so I could add them to my cart all at once :-)


DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Enlight_Bystand wrote:
DM_aka_Dudemeister wrote:
Any chance that there could be bundles (or at least an organizational thing) for the Age of Worms and Savage Tide AP?
Almost certainly not. wizards hold the copyright on them, so Paizo can't compile them like they did with Shackled City, or reprint the issues. Since some of the issues are sold out, they can't do a print bundle either
I wasn't asking for that, just a way to quickly distinguish which issues had the classic APs so I could add them to my cart all at once :-)

Go in through the entry on the left for magazines then Dungeon instead of through the sale link for the pdfs and you will see entries for the collections for Age of Worms and Savage Tide.

Age of Worms is issues 124-135, all available in PDF.

Savage Tide is 139-150 with only 139 available in PDF.

Webstore Gninja Minion

Torg Smith wrote:

The Dungeon and Dragon magazines are not showing the sale price. It is the regular $4.95.

The path at the top of the page displays this.

On Sale Now / Paizo PDF Love 2014 Sale—40% Off Select PDFs! / Dungeon Magazine

I think I am on the proper page. I added one to my cart and it did not display a sale amount.

Should be 30%, but yeah, not sure why it's not apply to those (when it should have). Looking into it.

Edit: Poked a thing. Dungeon and Dragon Magazine PDFs should be 30% off now.


Liz Courts wrote:
Torg Smith wrote:

The Dungeon and Dragon magazines are not showing the sale price. It is the regular $4.95.

The path at the top of the page displays this.

On Sale Now / Paizo PDF Love 2014 Sale—40% Off Select PDFs! / Dungeon Magazine

I think I am on the proper page. I added one to my cart and it did not display a sale amount.

Should be 30%, but yeah, not sure why it's not apply to those (when it should have). Looking into it.

Edit: Poked a thing. Dungeon and Dragon Magazine PDFs should be 30% off now.

Yep, thank you. Now for the big purchase. :)

Community / Forums / Paizo / General Discussion / Blog: Lighten Your Game Bag with Paizo PDFs! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion