If You Go to Rahadoum, You Will Die!

Pathfinder Society Scenario #5–07: Port Godless (PFRPG) PDF

Our Price: $3.99

Add to Cart

New Pathfinder Society Scenarios now available!

If your Pathfinder Society agent is still a little green, you may want to stay in Absalom, because this month's Pathfinder Society Scenarios will task even experienced field agents!

In the Realm of Man, there is more to fear than the Pure Legion. Despite their rigid enforcement of the ban on divine worship, your Pathfinder Society agent must venture into Rahadoum's borders to help aid the Society's efforts in the demon-infested Worldwound. In "Port Godless" for 5th to 9th level characters, agents must find missing Riftwardens to aid their goals in the Worldwound, but they will need help. A former Pathfinder Society member has clues to their whereabouts, but after his falling out with the leaders of the Pathfinder Society, he may need some convincing to offer his aid. (Members of the Cheliax, Osirion, and Qadira factions won't want to miss this scenario, as it will help them progress their faction's goals for Season 5!)

For agents between 3rd and 7th level, "You Have What You Hold" will pit them against thieves—thieves that have stolen much-needed supplies for the crusade in Mendev. In the River Kingdoms, and particularly in Tymon where the trail leads, might makes right, and Pathfinders will get to make some right of their own to find out who's been targeting them! Members of Sczarni faction will have an opportunity to make progress with their faction's goals with this scenario.

Check out the rest of Season 5's scenarios right here at Paizo.com, and don't forget to check the Paizo blog for the latest Pathfinder Society news!

More Blog.
Shadow Lodge

11 people marked this as a favorite.
Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Yay B5 reference.


6 people marked this as a favorite.

KOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

"No one leaves the same as they arrived." - Delenn


5 people marked this as a favorite.

“Yes... but what do you want?”

Sovereign Court

3 people marked this as a favorite.

GLORIOUS Reference! Made me smile this morning. :D

Liberty's Edge

9 people marked this as a favorite.
Trace Coburn wrote:
“Yes... but what do you want?”

I'd like to live just long enough to be there when they cut off your head and stick it on a pike – as a warning to the next ten generations that some favors come with too high a price. I want to look up into your lifeless eyes and wave . . . like this.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Who are you?
Arthur, King of the Britons!

What do you want?
To seek the Holy Grail...

*runs for cover*

Webstore Gninja Minion

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Glad everybody enjoyed the reference (though I gotta give props to Christopher Anthony for the appropriation of his Overheard at Paizo quote).


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Londo: Have I ever told you that you are very cute for a Minbari?
[He crawls over to Garibaldi.]
Londo: Oh! And you are cute, too, in an annoying sort of way. Everybody's cute. Everybody's cute! Even me. But in purple, I'm stunning!
[He passes out on the table.]
Vir Cotto: Ah! He has become one with his inner self!
Michael Garibaldi: He's passed out.
Vir: That too.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Will be playing You Have What You Hold on Sunday. And at least from the sign-ups right now on Warhorn, it looks like we are going to average out to a 6-7 subtier.

Will need to be very careful with my 4 Alchemist.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I came here to comment on how awesome the title is. It amuses me that 80% of the existing comments are also about how awesome the title is. :)

Sovereign Court

5 people marked this as a favorite.

looks at the thread title, then looks at his handle, then looks at the thread title again

For the record, I got the B5 reference. I would kind of have to, with the handle that I have. :)

EDIT: But in response to that thread title: "Then I will die. But I will not go down without a fight. And I will not go down alone." ;)

And a little quote for you all:

"Babylon 5 was the last of the Babylon stations. There would never be another. It changed the future, and it changed us. It taught us that we have to create the future, or others will do it for us. And that true strength comes from the most unlikely of places. But most of all, it taught us that there can always be new beginnings. Even for people like us." - Ivanova, at the end of the series

Lantern Lodge RPG Superstar 2014 Top 4

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Best. Title. Ever.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Londo: As I woke up, the next morning, and saw the sun shine across her face, I decided then and there, that I would CHEW MY ARM OFF rather than WAKE HER UP!

^_~

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Berselius wrote:

Londo: As I woke up, the next morning, and saw the sun shine across her face, I decided then and there, that I would CHEW MY ARM OFF rather than WAKE HER UP!

^_~

Londo had a lot of awesome quotes. :)

And I feel honoured that Liz has favourited one of my posts :D


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Entilzha wrote:
Berselius wrote:

Londo: As I woke up, the next morning, and saw the sun shine across her face, I decided then and there, that I would CHEW MY ARM OFF rather than WAKE HER UP!

^_~

Londo had a lot of awesome quotes. :)

And I feel honoured that Liz has favorited one of my posts :D

G'kar (singing while preparing his dinner): I'M THINKING...I'M THINKING OF SEEING HER TONIGHT...JUST AFTER SUPPER IS DONE! I'M THINKING...I'M THINKING OF MAKING IT RIGHT...JUST AFTER SUPPER IS DONE!

(sniffs his leg o'meat and smiles)

G'kar (continuing to sing): SO MANY FISHES...LEFT IN THE SEA! SO MANY FISHES...BUT NONE LEFT FOR ME! I'M THINKING...I'M THINKING OF SEEING HER TONIGHT! JUST AFTER SUPPER IS DONE!

(prepares to take a bite of of leg o'meat when door bell rings)

G'kar: YESSS?

(another Narn enters)

Narn: Would you happen to be ambassador G'kar?

G'kar: THIS IS AMBASSADOR'S G'KAR'S QUARTERS! THIS IS AMBASSADOR'S G'KAR'S TABLE! THIS IS AMBASSADOR G'KAR'S DINNER! What part of this process escapes YOU?

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Captain, Arizona—Phoenix aka TriOmegaZero

2 people marked this as a favorite.

I have no idea what any of this is.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

When I went to MegaCon 2012 in Orlando, I had the awesome opportunity to meet Peter Jurasik, Stephen Furst, and Bruce Boxleitner.

My wife walks up to Peter's table:

Wife: So, do you still looking stunning in purple?
Peter <in Londo's voice>: I don't know my dear, and I sincerely doubt I could still fit in it if I tried.

Stephen Furst was so enamored with my 5 year old daughter that he gave her a free B5 collectible trading card game card of himself from his table.

It was an awesome day.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Osric Stonebrook wrote:

When I went to MegaCon 2012 in Orlando, I had the awesome opportunity to meet Peter Jurasik, Stephen Furst, and Bruce Boxleitner.

My wife walks up to Peter's table:

Wife: So, do you still looking stunning in purple?
Peter <in Londo's voice>: I don't know my dear, and I sincerely doubt I could still fit in it if I tried.

Stephen Furst was so enamored with my 5 year old daughter that he gave her a free B5 collectible trading card game card of himself from his table.

It was an awesome day.

Nice! Totally awesome.

I've only ever met Andreas Katsulas and Tim Choate of the B5 cast at a convention years ago. I wager Andreas was relatively shy, but was awesome nonetheless. And Tim spent several minutes talking with me. Both autographed some B5CCG cards I had of themselves.

They were awesome men, and I know I will miss both of them.

EDIT: My apologies if all this B5 talk is detracting from what I am sure is a most excellent adventure. :)

Now I have a strange urge to watch Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Agent, Florida—Melbourne aka trollbill

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Osric Stonebrook wrote:

Wife: So, do you still looking stunning in purple?

Green!

5/5 ⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Berselius wrote:

Londo: As I woke up, the next morning, and saw the sun shine across her face, I decided then and there, that I would CHEW MY ARM OFF rather than WAKE HER UP!

^_~

"Awwe thats sweet"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
trollbill wrote:
Osric Stonebrook wrote:

Wife: So, do you still looking stunning in purple?

Green!

Purple!

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵⦵ Venture-Captain, Indiana—Southern aka CanisDirus

4 people marked this as a favorite.

"I'd like you to take the time to learn the Babylon 5 mantra: Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"

– Susan Ivanova

and as we all know, around here, Ivanova = Liz Courts

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

"I hate my life!"

"So do I!"


Makes me grin every single time.

Too funny.

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I have no idea what any of this is.

You have truly lived a deprived life. :) But consider carefully the answer to the questions "Who Are You?" and "What do you want?" It might mean your life someday. :)

Grand Lodge 4/5

Shame that my cleric has leveled out of the Port Godless one.

She's been there before. The Legion doesn't impress her. All come to the embrace of Pharasma in the end to be judged and sent on to their rest. (and she helped SEVERAL along on her last trip.)

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LazarX wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
I have no idea what any of this is.
You have truly lived a deprived life. :) But consider carefully the answer to the questions "Who Are You?" and "What do you want?" It might mean your life someday. :)

And don't forget the following questions:

"Why are you here?"
"Do you have anything worth living for?"

Those answers can also save your life when you go to Rahadoum :)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I cannot WAIT to watch B5 with my son (although I might have to, because he is only 6 months old). By the time he's old enough to appreciate it, I'll have to hunt up a machine that will still play my quaint old DVD's.

Liberty's Edge

Im still honestly surprised just how much activity Rahadoum gets for society play. There is now quite a few scenarios set there.

I have an arcane caster who was born and raised there before moving on and I love all the attention it gets.

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

Cat-thulhu wrote:
Yay B5 reference.

Wow, I must be slipping! I totally missed it until you pointed it out.

Paizo Employee 5/5 Developer

Matthew Pittard wrote:

Im still honestly surprised just how much activity Rahadoum gets for society play. There is now quite a few scenarios set there.

I have an arcane caster who was born and raised there before moving on and I love all the attention it gets.

I'm actually a little surprised by seeing this sentiment, as by my assessment, we've only visited Rahadoum three times—all as part of a three-part arc during Season 2. Am I forgetting a scenario?

Either way, it was due time for us to return!

Silver Crusade 5/5 ⦵⦵⦵ RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8 aka GreySector

I also only recall The Heresy of Man being set in Rahadoum. Sadly, I haven't yet had a chance to play those scenarios (they have been offered online several times but at inconvenient times).

5/5

There is also a certain investigative scenario set in Absalom where the story ties in with Rahadoumi traditions.

5/5 ⦵⦵⦵

Mike Lindner wrote:
There is also a certain investigative scenario set in Absalom where the story ties in with Rahadoumi traditions.

CSI absolom.

Grand Lodge 5/5 Venture-Agent, Florida—Melbourne aka trollbill

Tarondor wrote:
I cannot WAIT to watch B5 with my son (although I might have to, because he is only 6 months old). By the time he's old enough to appreciate it, I'll have to hunt up a machine that will still play my quaint old DVD's.

It's worth the wait. I own the entire series on DVD, including the Movies, Crusade and Legend of the Rangers. My daughters ate it up. They love Londo and G'Kar and love to hate Bester.

Liberty's Edge

John: Maybe it just feels like more. Either way... keep it doing!. Thanks for making the Pure Legion not just a bunch of thugs who dislike the divine.

Paizo Employee 5/5 Developer

Matthew Pittard wrote:
John: Maybe it just feels like more. Either way... keep it doing!. Thanks for making the Pure Legion not just a bunch of thugs who dislike the divine.

It's only right to give credit to Judy Bauer (who edited the scenario and caught several inconsistencies on that front) and James Sutter (who is really our go-to guy for Rahadoum and provided valuable feedback about several important sections and sidebars). I'm glad to hear that you appreciate the final result.

Grand Lodge 5/5

Michael Eshleman wrote:
I also only recall The Heresy of Man being set in Rahadoum. Sadly, I haven't yet had a chance to play those scenarios (they have been offered online several times but at inconvenient times).

Hit me up off list sir. Running those is the least I could do for someone involved in so many of my great LG memories :).

Liberty's Edge

Yes Hit on him somewhere else :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Mike Lindner wrote:
There is also a certain investigative scenario set in Absalom where the story ties in with Rahadoumi traditions.
CSI absolom.

Varian: What do we have Radovan?

Radovan: Well boss, it's a strange one. The victim appears to have died while drinking a vial of holy water.

Varian (puts on sunglasses): Well Radovan, it looks like this murder is absolutely divine!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Sovereign Court 5/5

I went to Rahadoum... I died! *sad face*

Spoiler:
[ooc]Although it took a hold person, a crit'd scorching ray, and a spiked pit to do it.

Community / Forums / Organized Play / Pathfinder Society / Blog: If You Go to Rahadoum, You Will Die! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Pathfinder Society