The 52% Solution

OWC5066E

Super Genius Games celebrates their PDF a week for a year with a 52% off sale!

A year ago, when the Super Genius guys decided to release one Pathfinder Roleplaying Game–compatible PDF per week, I figured that there was no way they'd be able to keep up that pace for a year. No way. Well, I guess I'm not a Super Genius, because—even though Paizo threw a wrench in the works by hiring Hyrum Savage, and Monte Cook tried to distract them with the Dungeonaday website—this week, they released PDF number 52: The Genius Guide to Exalted Domains of Light and Lore.

And to celebrate their phenomenal feat, the Super Geniuses are putting all of their PDFs on sale at 52% off the retail price for the month of November. Yep—all of their Pathfinder RPG, OGL Modern and Call of Cthulhu goodness is a bit more than half off for the entire month! Talk about celebrating Thanksgiving early!

So take a look through all of the amazing Super Genius PDFs and augment your games with some of the best third-party gaming content on the planet. It doesn't take a Super Genius to see that these prices are amazing!

More Blog.
1 to 50 of 139 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

I'm thrilled Lisa noticed our little sale. A bit amused she didn't think we'd make it, and that she admits to stealing Hyrum and mentions Dungeonaday. but still thrilled.

Here's to 52 more PDFs in the next year!


Congrats on going the whole year without missing a single week.

Sovereign Court

52% off for 52 weeks? Wow... can't wait till the 100th week!! (Or beyond... I can use some extra cash... :P )

Liberty's Edge

Hey, cool - PDF number 52 was The Genius Guide to Exalted Domains of Light and Lore!

Congrats and here's to 52 more great releases!


Pathfinder Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Woohoo! Just bought like 9 of them. Lots of reading to do.

Dark Archive

Pick up all the rest I have had on my list of eventual items I wanted to pick up. Plus the new one of course.

Congratulations on that. That is impressive doing 52 PDF's one a week for year. Though my bank account is a lot less impressed.

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Congrats Owen!

That is a lot of gaming goodness!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

Just bought 5 more!

Congrats!


I couldn't resist getting caught up on these since I suspending my gaming purchases for a while in the summer/fall.

Liberty's Edge

I was being a good person and saving... oh man...

Dark Archive

Ted Mosby wrote:
I was being a good person and saving... oh man...

Apparently you was saving for this sale. Who knew?

The Exchange

Well I guess I have no excuse for not grabbing all of those SGG pdfs that have been sitting in my cart for weeks, now do I?


I must say, the response to this sale, and SGG's products in general, continues to amaze and overwhelm us. In fact, I want to keep this party going, and I don't think 52% off is thank-you enough.

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread before December 1 can each name one of our normally available SGG Pathfinder-compatible PDF (or miniatures PDF) they'd like to get for free. Then, after you post and name which item you want for free, send me an email at owen (dot) stephens (at) gmail.com. Tell me in the email what name you posted under, and what PDF you wanted, and I'll get a copy out to you before the end of the month.

Because we are really thrilled with how this community has embraced us, and really proud of what we've accomplished, and I'm really in Vegas, where the other Geniuses can't easily find and stop me!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
OWEN STEPHENS wrote:

I must say, the response to this sale, and SGG's products in general, continues to amaze and overwhelm us. In fact, I want to keep this party going, and I don't think 52% off is thank-you enough.

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread before December 1 can each name one of our normally available SGG Pathfinder-compatible PDF (or miniatures PDF) they'd like to get for free. Then, after you post and name which item you want for free, send me an email at owen (dot) stephens (at) gmail.com. Tell me in the email what name you posted under, and what PDF you wanted, and I'll get a copy out to you before the end of the month.

Because we are really thrilled with how this community has embraced us, and really proud of what we've accomplished, and I'm really in Vegas, where the other Geniuses can't easily find and stop me!

zing! me please!

hmm, critical feats.

edit, actually i think i'll shell out the $ for it because i like the replacement download option
<_<


Rathendar wrote:

edit, actually i think i'll shell out the $ for it because i like the replacement download option

<_<

Anyone who would rather give us money is more than welcome to chime and and say what they are buying instead of taking for free!


OWEN STEPHENS wrote:

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread...

W00t! I already got the Time Thief last month (and really liked it), so I'd really like the Archon this month. ;)

Liberty's Edge

OWEN STEPHENS wrote:
Rathendar wrote:

edit, actually i think i'll shell out the $ for it because i like the replacement download option

<_<
Anyone who would rather give us money is more than welcome to chime and and say what they are buying instead of taking for free!

I don’t normally buy or even look closely at 3rd party material (i know, I know, hypocrisy, Paizo is/was a 3rd party publisher ...) but your post above has prompted me to look at your stuff Owen and, if I like the look, BUY something. Well done on your generosity, and congratulations on reaching your goal.

If I decide to buy something I might ask for something for free as well ;-)


Did the Super Genius say FREE?

I've been wanting Ice Magic!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
OWEN STEPHENS wrote:
Rathendar wrote:

edit, actually i think i'll shell out the $ for it because i like the replacement download option

<_<
Anyone who would rather give us money is more than welcome to chime and and say what they are buying instead of taking for free!

haha.

I ended up just buying Battle, Metamagic, Runic Might, Immediate Action, Critical Combat, War and Ruin, and Light and Lore to round out my collection. All 7 only cost 10 bucks, and i'm happy to support you guys that way.


Krazy Kragnar's Alchemical Surplus Shop please, Mr. Stephens. I have purchased one or two things from you folks and liked what I saw.


I plan on buying several of these next week after I get paid. Thanks for the sale Owen.

Sovereign Court RPG Superstar 2009 Top 32, 2010 Top 8

I'll have to check this out, after the roommate gets a job.


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

52 sweety goodies!

Forgot to add, Feats of Combat pweety pweese

Liberty's Edge

Did I make it? Oracle's Curses.

Tokoz
Not a Frog


Tokoz wrote:
Not a Frog

too bad

Dark Archive

Pity there is nothing left for me to buy or ask for. :)


Thank you Owen, keep up the excellent work.

I would like to have: The Genius Guide to the Godling (PFRPG) PDF


I've bought several of your PDFs in the past and will certainly buy more with the sale, but I like the sound of free! Can I get Mythic Menagerie: Kingdom of Graves, please?

Dark Archive

Could I get The Genius Guide to Ice Magic?

Thanks


I've come out of hiding. Time Thief, Owen! =)

Shadow Lodge

Great time for a sale! I got the Oracle Curses and Air Magic!

Dark Archive

I finally made an account for this site just for this deal. I haven't really looked at anything from Super Genius, but I decided to go ahead and take a look through your PDFs and see if there was anything.

I was amazed to find that one of your guides is exactly the sort of thing I was looking for. For my current module I was planning on the villain trapping the PCs in a dream world, and I was worried about how I was going to write it.

I need worry no more.

I would love it if I could have a copy of the "The Genius Guide to Dream Magic."

I love the community for Pathfinder, and I'm so glad to see good 3rd party content being released. Thank you!


OWEN STEPHENS wrote:

I must say, the response to this sale, and SGG's products in general, continues to amaze and overwhelm us. In fact, I want to keep this party going, and I don't think 52% off is thank-you enough.

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread before December 1 can each name one of our normally available SGG Pathfinder-compatible PDF (or miniatures PDF) they'd like to get for free. Then, after you post and name which item you want for free, send me an email at owen (dot) stephens (at) gmail.com. Tell me in the email what name you posted under, and what PDF you wanted, and I'll get a copy out to you before the end of the month.

Because we are really thrilled with how this community has embraced us, and really proud of what we've accomplished, and I'm really in Vegas, where the other Geniuses can't easily find and stop me!

I hope I am not to late. Placeholder post.

edit: Can we select the product later as long as it is within a reasonable time(1 week)? I want to see what you might bring out next before I choose my item, and you come out with something more awesomer.
Yes I know "awesomer" is not supposed to be a word, but sometimes you have to make exceptions.


That's a very amazing deal, and congratulations on achieving the point where you can make such a sale.

I think I'd like to check out your guide to loot, Chariots volume VII. I'll probably send an email in a few days. Thank you greatly.

~LD.

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

I've been waiting for more Genius print compilations, but no longer. I'm snatching up the Exalted Domains books and a few other things that are too new to appear in Adventurer's Handbook.

Of course, I still want print compilations!


Hmmmmmm, so many goodies to choose from. One good new product every week for a year is something to be proud of.

I like the The Genius Guide to Earth Magic (PFRPG) PDF.

I'm tempted to drive to Las Vegas and mug Mr. Stephens for all 52 pdf's. However, after watching too many crime solving shows like CSI I'm afraid I would be caught.

Looks like this is post #20.

Thank you for the free offer. Was it induced by the euphoria of winning at a slot machine?


OWEN STEPHENS wrote:

I must say, the response to this sale, and SGG's products in general, continues to amaze and overwhelm us. In fact, I want to keep this party going, and I don't think 52% off is thank-you enough.

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread before December 1 can each name one of our normally available SGG Pathfinder-compatible PDF (or miniatures PDF) they'd like to get for free. Then, after you post and name which item you want for free, send me an email at owen (dot) stephens (at) gmail.com. Tell me in the email what name you posted under, and what PDF you wanted, and I'll get a copy out to you before the end of the month.

Because we are really thrilled with how this community has embraced us, and really proud of what we've accomplished, and I'm really in Vegas, where the other Geniuses can't easily find and stop me!

Did I just hear someone say "free stuff"? ~.^ Oooh, ooh, I want some, I want some!

... er... let me rephrase that.

Ahem. Having found the Time Thief and several One Night Stands quite intriguing, and either useful out-of-the-box or eminently lootable for homebrew fodder, I do believe I'd like to take you up on that kind offer. :D

If I could, I'd like a copy of Exalted Domains of Light and Lore, since I'm not quite sold on that concept yet and I'd like to 'try before I buy'.

Many thanks, Owen. Your generosity is exceeded only by your sagacity. :D


OWEN STEPHENS wrote:

How does free sound?

The next 52 people to post in this thread before December 1 can each name one of our normally available SGG Pathfinder-compatible PDF (or miniatures PDF) they'd like to get for free. Then, after you post and name which item you want for free, send me an email at owen (dot) stephens (at) gmail.com. Tell me in the email what name you posted under, and what PDF you wanted, and I'll get a copy out to you before the end of the month.

Oooh! The Genius Guide to Loot 4 Less: Volume 2—Pretty, Pretty, Rings!

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Owen,

I have already bought several of your products and have loved all of them. I would like The Genius Guide to Feats of Critical Combat (PFRPG) PDF

Tordek

PS. I think I am post #23 for those still trying to get into this great offer.


I'm in! Genius Guide to Dream Magic, please!

You guys are amazing.

K.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Dark_Mistress wrote:
Pity there is nothing left for me to buy or ask for. :)

I echo the Dark Mistress' sadness having already got every Genius Guide, Mythic Menagerie, etc. However, I have a solution: the pdf I'd like for free is...the next one. ;-) If this isn't feasible (which I know is likely), I'll just buy it at half price when it comes out anyway.

Liberty's Edge

Trace Coburn wrote:

If I could, I'd like a copy of Exalted Domains of Light and Lore, since I'm not quite sold on that concept yet and I'd like to 'try before I buy'.

Well, then, let's hope this 'seals the deal' for you! :)

Shadow Lodge

Paul Watson wrote:
I echo the Dark Mistress' sadness having already got every Genius Guide, Mythic Menagerie, etc. However, I have a solution: the pdf I'd like for free is...the next one. ;-) If this isn't feasible (which I know is likely), I'll just buy it at half price when it comes out anyway.

Sign me up for "The Next One" as well, if at all feasible.


I must say that this is very generous. I hope i can post this in time to ask for the pdf document for the Genius Guide to the Godling. You guys are great. :D


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Free you say... How about The Genius Guide to the Mystic Godling.

Thank you!

Liberty's Edge

As I play alot of Archer characters I would love to get a copy of Archer Archtypes.


Please put me down for the Guide to Air Magic.


I'm interested in The Genius Guide to the Mystic Godling.

(Among other things, but I'm going to buy the others. :D )

The Exchange

Hmm, free? Good deal. Gimme Time Thief.

Now... think I'll go buy some archetype stuff.


LOL..This is what happens when Owen drinks too much at a Con...

The last 52 weeks have been, simply, amazing, and I am honored to have been a tiny part of it

1 to 50 of 139 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Pathfinder / Pathfinder First Edition / Third-Party Pathfinder RPG Products / Product Discussion / Blog: The 52% Solution All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.