Pathfinder Adventure Path #187: The Seventh Arch (Gatewalkers 1 of 3) (Foundry VTT) BUNDLE
Foundry Virtual Tabletop
(based on 1 rating)
Add to Cart
Gaze through the gate!
Paranormal adventure abounds when an ancient curse at long last lifts from the River Kingdom of Sevenarches. The heroes trek into the ancient forest realm in search of answers, but first they find violent druids, wicked fey hunters, and paranoid townsfolk. Behind it all is an enigmatic bogeyman who pulls the strings from a coterminous plane of spindly shadows. Can the characters unravel the schemes of Kaneepo the Slim? How does the fatal obnubilate curse relate to their missing memories? And what awaits them on the other side of the Seventh Arch? There's just one way to find out!
The Seventh Arch is a Pathfinder adventure for four 1st-level characters. This adventure begins the Gatewalkers Adventure Path, a three-part monthly campaign in which a team of paranormal investigators unravel the mystery behind a mass amnesic episode which left them with lost memories and strange powers. This adventure also includes a gazetteer of adventure sites on the alien world of Castrovel, the Green Planet; new rules options perfect for paranormalist adventurers; and strange new creatures to befriend or bedevil your players. Experience this Adventure Path using the full suite of Foundry VTT features, using maps, tiles, tokens, sounds, and much more to bring you content which truly cannot be experienced in the same way anywhere else.
This purchase will grant you an activation code which can be activated through your Foundry VTT account page at https://foundryvtt.com/me/purchases and access to the PDF version of the same content (both downloadable from your My Downloads page on paizo.com). Afterwards you will be able to install the "Pathfinder Adventure Path #187: The Seventh Arch (Gatewalkers 1 of 3) (Foundry VTT)" module on the Foundry Virtual Tabletop setup screen. To learn more about activating and installing premium content in Foundry Virtual Tabletop, visit https://foundryvtt.com/article/premium-content/.
Note: If you already own the Pathfinder Adventure Path #187: The Seventh Arch (Gatewalkers 1 of 3) PDF, you may follow this link to purchase just the module for $14.00. If you do not own the PDF, it will be automatically added to your digital library when you purchase this Foundry module at its regular price.
The Seventh Arch for Foundry VTT includes:
- High-resolution character artwork and tokens for the unique monsters and NPCs in this AP.
- Completely remade, highly detailed, and immersive adventure maps with support for Foundry Virtual Tabletop's Overhead Tiles and Foreground Layer features, re-created by Sigil Entertainment Group using assets from Forgotten Adventures.
- Journal Entries for the entire contents of the book with additional encounter notes and Foundry VTT tips.
- Scenes pre-configured with walls, lights, sound, tokens, and hazards already placed to provide GMs the most convenient experience running the adventure.
- Soundscapes provided as ambient playlists and local sound sources to immerse your players, created by Michael Ghelfi Studios.
The Foundry Virtual Tabletop software is required to use this product. For more information, visit https://foundryvtt.com/.
(click to enlarge)
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at