Pathfinder Adventure Path #182: Graveclaw (Blood Lords 2 of 6)

3.30/5 (based on 4 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #182: Graveclaw (Blood Lords 2 of 6)

Add Print Edition $26.99

Add PDF $18.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Toil and Trouble! After stopping a poisonous plot against the living population of Graydirge, the player characters must seek out the hag pulling the strings from behind the scenes. Yet hags congregate in covens, and facing off against the insidious hag coven called the Graveclaw leads to a race across the undead-haunted nation of Geb. From shadowed forests to an undersea temple, and from rusted-out factories to university lecture halls, the characters must investigate the trails of misery and fear the hags leave in their wake. The characters must vanquish the Graveclaw to protect the residents of Geb—or end up stewing in a hag’s cauldron!

Graveclaw is a Pathfinder adventure for four 4th-level characters. The adventure continues the Blood Lords Adventure Path, a six-part monthly campaign in which the characters rise from skilled troubleshooters to join the Blood Lords who rule a nation of the dead. The adventure also includes an article exposing the secrets of hag covens and plenty of new rules for fighting against hags. New spells and new items complete the witch’s brew in the coven’s cookpot!

Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.

ISBN-13: 978-1-64078-453-6

Other Resources: This product is also available on the following platforms:

Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop
Foundry Virtual Tabletop
Pathfinder Nexus on Demiplane
Archives of Nethys

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO90182


See Also:

Average product rating:

3.30/5 (based on 4 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Chapter 3 is a jarring mess

3/5

Tondro AP's tend to be a bit unwieldy and unnecessarily long.

There are a litany of issues with this AP.

- Hamfisted solution to the problem of no positive healing introduced at the beginning of the AP. No ritual entry or anything to explain why this hilariously game-breaking ritual that gives you negative healing can't be exported to any other AP.

- In part 2 there's an enemy that's literally weak to Area of Effect and Salt 5. You fight it in the ocean.

- Some copyediting errors with one of Haldoli's henchwomen. Glorinsa was a human in book 1 and is a skeleton in book 2. What changed?

- Chapter 3 is a mess. It's neither an interesting narrative-driven chapter or an interesting setpiece map. I would have preferred they go either all one direction or the other. Unfortunate because it's a pretty unique location. Slows the AP to a crawl.

- A lot of the chapters in general have that Tondro sense of taking too long to get to the point. It made me miss Starfinder where because pagecount is at a premium the authors have to keep things nice and tight and moving.

- Faction reputation still has no clear utility. I'm hoping that it will start becoming pertinent in book 3.

- I did like the inclusion of Pharasmans as enemies.

- In Chapter 4, there's a ritual that the last hag can use against you. But it requires your blood. There is no explanation where the hag would acquire your blood and as far as I can tell it just went unnoticed.

- Wraiths are used throughout the book. Why? They only do negative damage and since your characters (who would be stupid NOT to take the negative healing ritual offered) heal through negative damage, there's no danger.

- The Vampire Pub Crawl was great. But...

- My group wound up bypassing the office and the necromancer academy (which is okay!) and going straight to the townhouse of the hag. The ending was a bit of a let-down, again 3 wraiths which are not a threat to anyone who now has negative healing -- mummy rot COULD be an issue depending on how your GM rules? You can bypass the ettin in the basement and not miss anything - leading to a pretty weak final encounter.

Of the three Hags, I think Sahni was the most dangerous because you fight her in a phone booth with two angry ghoul gators. She also has Crashing Wave, which is a pretty brutal level 3 spell that does 6d6 damage and she can cast it 3 times!

Nathnelma is arguably the easiest of the 4 hags, with Decrosia being contextually difficult. Arguably if played as written, Decrosia sabotages her own encounter by defenestrating herself away from her Azmakian Effigy bodyguard!


2/5


Smack your Witch up

3/5

Having established the Graveclaw Coven are responsible for the events of the previous volume, the PCs are off to a haunted forest to murder some hags.

Chapter One, in which the PCs assault a witch's cottage is great fun and ends with a pretty spectacular set-piece escape.

Now it's off to the squalid seaside town of Shallowshore, inhabited by lizardfolk, ghouls and lizardfolk ghouls. Here they will find another hag of the Graveclaw Coven, and this one is guilty of... tax evasion!!! I hope you like auditing witches! Hag #2 is lurking in an underwater temple, so get those swimming rules ready to go. It's OK, but not as interesting as Part One.

In Chapter Three, the PCs head to a poisonous urban sprawl to execute yet another witch. Third time's the charm right? (Nope). Here we are treated to one of Paizo's signature Unnecessary & Convoluted Subsystems! As you explore, you will accumulate Awareness Points, Edge Points and Infiltration Points. Ten Awareness Points equals a Complication. Twenty Awareness Points and the infiltration fails-but-not-really as the adventure would end, so the PCs get to twiddle their thumbs for a minute, then start over. Are you bored yet? I was. This Chapter has some really cool ideas/encounters, but the way it is presented is just so blaaaaaaah that you quickly lose interest. Drop the Unnecessary & Convoluted Subsystem, and run it as you would any other town and this section of the adventure should be a blast.

Oh, what delight! Chapter Four contains a fourth hag, and another Unnecessary & Convoluted Subsystem. This time you are accumulating Debate Points by disrupting a lecture with deliberately obtuse questions. We are also introduced to Blood Price; "an economic strategy boardgame simulating Geb, its factions and the machinations of the Blood Lords". Paizo just broke its own record for being pointless and boring, so well done, I guess? There is an interesting combat encounter with some clerics of Pharasma, but they can apparently be talked down by a particularly charismatic zombie (DC 28). Does that not violate the tenets of the Pharasman faith to "destroy all [undead] abominations"? I guess someone is losing their class abilities after this. There is no explanation for how this band of holy avengers have been travelling through Geb undetected, or what happens if the PCs convince them to leave peacefully. They just kinda' wander off. The PCs murder witch #4 and the adventure is done!

Conclusion: Starts strong, gets boring. Some great ideas here, generally hindered or watered down by PF2 game mechanics and the obligatory Unnecessary & Convoluted Subsystem/s. PF2's insistence on being grounded in fantasy reality is starting to bog down the Adventure Path line. I would much rather be fighting a dragon than invoicing its hoard, but that's the direction in which this line seems to be spiralling.

3 STARS!!!


Huge variety and fun subsystems

5/5

Each chapter in this book features a hag of the coven and with them, another approach. While the first one is pretty much settled in direct combat, all the others have ways for your players to make it harder or easier, and to earn/lose faction points. Allies can be made (or enemies), and PCs trained in social skills will have many chances to shine. One of the best 2e books I've read yet.


1 to 50 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Sales & eCommerce Assistant

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Announced for August!
Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.


This AP sounds better and better!


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

oooooof was really excited for this ap but a whole book being really hag-centric is majorly off-putting


silversarcasm wrote:
oooooof was really excited for this ap but a whole book being really hag-centric is majorly off-putting

I’m not sure I understand the complaint. What’s the issue?


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
oooooof was really excited for this ap but a whole book being really hag-centric is majorly off-putting
I’m not sure I understand the complaint. What’s the issue?

They're an antisemitic caricature complete with blood libel.

I remove all hags and hag-related playable options at my table because they make me so uncomfortable. This book sounds like its going to be very hard to separate from them.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Feros wrote:
Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."

Nothing to do with the name, but the way they are depicted in the art and lore of pathfinder


1 person marked this as a favorite.
silversarcasm wrote:
Feros wrote:
Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."
Nothing to do with the name, but the way they are depicted in the art and lore of pathfinder

Could you walk me through this one? I haven’t heard this concern before, while the only snarl with Changelings I know of is some autism-related stuff.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
Feros wrote:
Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."
Nothing to do with the name, but the way they are depicted in the art and lore of pathfinder
Could you walk me through this one? I haven’t heard this concern before, while the only snarl with Changelings I know of is some autism-related stuff.

They are hook nosed women (like im sorry some of the art could be straight out of 1930s propaganda posters) who are depicted as living on the edge of civilisations but never really part of them ("rootless cosmopolitans"). They steal children from those communities and eat them. I would recommend you research blood libel to see why this is so egregious.

From my interactions with people about this before, blood libel seems largely unknown to american gentiles which is why I think people miss this, but as a european it's so blatant and shocking.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
silversarcasm wrote:
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
Feros wrote:
Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."
Nothing to do with the name, but the way they are depicted in the art and lore of pathfinder
Could you walk me through this one? I haven’t heard this concern before, while the only snarl with Changelings I know of is some autism-related stuff.

They are hook nosed women (like im sorry some of the art could be straight out of 1930s propaganda posters) who are depicted as living on the edge of civilisations but never really part of them ("rootless cosmopolitans"). They steal children from those communities and eat them. I would recommend you research blood libel to see why this is so egregious.

From my interactions with people about this before, blood libel seems largely unknown to american gentiles which is why I think people miss this, but as a european it's so blatant and shocking.

I’m of Jewish heritage myself and familiar with blood libel, which is why I asked. I appreciate your explanation, but I’m afraid I don’t see it myself.

Hope the next volume is something more your speed!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
Feros wrote:
Ummm...I've heard of the term being used as misogynistic, but I can't find it as being used for antisemitism. It originated as a bias against wise women and midwives in the middle ages and Renaissance. It is pretty much synonymous with "witch."
Nothing to do with the name, but the way they are depicted in the art and lore of pathfinder
Could you walk me through this one? I haven’t heard this concern before, while the only snarl with Changelings I know of is some autism-related stuff.

They are hook nosed women (like im sorry some of the art could be straight out of 1930s propaganda posters) who are depicted as living on the edge of civilisations but never really part of them ("rootless cosmopolitans"). They steal children from those communities and eat them. I would recommend you research blood libel to see why this is so egregious.

From my interactions with people about this before, blood libel seems largely unknown to american gentiles which is why I think people miss this, but as a european it's so blatant and shocking.

I’m of Jewish heritage myself and familiar with blood libel, which is why I asked. I appreciate your explanation, but I’m afraid I don’t see it myself.

Hope the next volume is something more your speed!

That's fair and I'm not trying to tell anyone else what to feel about this, I just cannot bear to have this at my table so this book is looking like a miss for me.

I know one of the books is titled field of maidens which I'm definitely excited about since we might get more Holomog content


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Yes!! I'm very keen to see more of Holomog, and hopefully more Southern Garund soon after!

Still crossing my fingers that we get a 2e Inquisitor soon enough for me to play one in this path - Arazni feels tailor-made for this.

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

For myself, I am looking forwards for creepy covens in the land of the dead.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Wow! Super excited for hags! I've always thought they should be more prominent!

Dark Archive

2 people marked this as a favorite.

2 out of 3 error amuses me :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CorvusMask wrote:
2 out of 3 error amuses me :D

It's an error?

Thank god!

Geb is definitely worthy of the full AP treatment, thank you, Paizo!

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.
captain yesterday wrote:
CorvusMask wrote:
2 out of 3 error amuses me :D

It's an error?

Thank god!

Geb is definitely worthy of the full AP treatment, thank you, Paizo!

Part 1 is "1 out of 6", upper part lists this as AP "Blood Lords (#181-186)" and we already know names of all books from conventions ;D So yes its an error

Grand Lodge

Though we haven't seen it yet, if it is similar in design to 90% of published adventures out there, one will be able to switch out the Hag Coven for a coterie of Drow -- or a circle of Erinyes or Lamia or something. ....Likely this campaign plot is an attack on Geb from an antagonistic Demon Lord or Apocalypse Horseman, so an Outsider coven or the like will likely make more sense than Drow -- but in any case, swapping out a Green Hag and Annis Hag for two cultists of Zura or a Lamia Matriarch and a Dark Naga will likely work absolutely perfectly.

.

(I understand your hatred of Hags. For me, I Absolutely HATE when movies or TV shows make a Witch from Salem, or imply or state that the Witch character lived in Salem centuries ago or learned magical secrets or necromancy there. I mean, I HATE it. I wish I could be Guillermo del Toro or Stephen King for ONE DAY -- to make a public announcement the world everywhere would hear, just to argue that no fictional Witch EVER should be tied to Salem. That in fact it would be better for a Fictional Witch to be asked or confronted in the text and reply, "Salem, no, no Witches have Ever lived in Salem." in a rather incredulous tone.)


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I expect a conspiracy within Geb, rather than an external threat. We’ll see how true that prediction holds in a few months!

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

14 people marked this as a favorite.

We believe we have worked to keep antisemitic and misogynistic tropes out of this AP. Professional feedback is also welcome and expected after release. I'll post any content warnings here if I see them.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.

This adventure's description lacks the "less than good hearted" epithet that the other parts have.

Should we expect a change of heart ?

Of course, in Geb, it could be literal.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

One thing I have learned after playing through Jason Tondro's Horizons of the Vast & Frozen Flame contributions (in the same month!) is that his AP's are a bit overtuned difficulty wise. Beware.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
silversarcasm wrote:
keftiu wrote:
silversarcasm wrote:
oooooof was really excited for this ap but a whole book being really hag-centric is majorly off-putting
I’m not sure I understand the complaint. What’s the issue?

They're an antisemitic caricature complete with blood libel.

I remove all hags and hag-related playable options at my table because they make me so uncomfortable. This book sounds like its going to be very hard to separate from them.

Hags of PF and D&D are of Celtic origin being evil and corrupted Fey. If you don’t believe me you should check the bestiary. Even the whole Changeling thing comes from the Celtic Myths. Enjoy your game and play the way you want but I thought you might want to know the origin of the creature.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Sometimes I feel like people go so far to try to protect a certain culture they actually end up insulting it... Old ugly witches that steal children are definitely not an anti-semetic trope. I bet that trope has existed before our modern religious texts were ever even written.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

We have the same kind of hags in slavic folklore

Silver Crusade

Just because they have Celtic or whatever region's folklore roots or mentions for this incarnation doesn't remove the fact of anti-sematic caricature it's had for awhile, green skin? nook hose?

And that's not even getting into the misogyny of the creature as well.

You can point at whatever myth you want, it doesn't take away from the cariacture, just like you can't claim that drow were never racist because they're inspired in part by Norse myths.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Dire Ursus wrote:
Sometimes I feel like people go so far to try to protect a certain culture they actually end up insulting it... Old ugly witches that steal children are definitely not an anti-semetic trope. I bet that trope has existed before our modern religious texts were ever even written.

Child-stealing (and sacrifice) are the keystones of the old antisemitic blood libel myth. It’s a distinct thing from the myth of children swapped out for changelings, but I can be sympathetic to someone who doesn’t like the latter because of the former.

EDIT: I do have to ask - why do you feel a need to address comments from seven months ago? It’s pretty soundly off-topic at that point.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Rysky wrote:

Just because they have Celtic or whatever region's folklore roots or mentions for this incarnation doesn't remove the fact of anti-sematic caricature it's had for awhile, green skin? nook hose?

And that's not even getting into the misogyny of the creature as well.

You can point at whatever myth you want, it doesn't take away from the cariacture, just like you can't claim that drow were never racist because they're inspired in part by Norse myths.

"Green skin and a hooked nose" so like a stereotypical witch then? You're literally describing the wicked witch in the west.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
Rysky wrote:
Hag stuff

What would you propose ought to be the antagonist then, and how would you make them inoffensive to any and all potential parties without reducing the entertainment value of the AP?

And not saying that it's impossible to create an inoffensive villain that is also entertaining (though I would argue that most compelling villains do offend our consciences in some way, even if we like them in others) but "do better Paizo, it's current year, smh" is not a critique worth responding to.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I work in extremism prevention and deradicalization. I'm around anti-Semitism on a regular basis. I get people out of white supremacist movements.

Hags are not anti-Semitic.

Paizo Employee Customer Service Representative

3 people marked this as a favorite.

This is a product page for an Adventure Path. While these are important discussions to have, this is not the place for them, Please keep comments on topic.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I am personally excited for this book. I love the witch class and the Hag Coven stuff. So an adventure with a section on the Covens and dome witch themed stuff is absolutely wanted and needed.


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Prince Setehrael wrote:
I am personally excited for this book. I love the witch class and the Hag Coven stuff. So an adventure with a section on the Covens and dome witch themed stuff is absolutely wanted and needed.

I pitched a changeling PC for this AP, to hypothetically let a GM have one of these antagonists be their parent!


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Any chance the offical cover art will be shown soon? :-D


This module looks bad to the bone! I can't wait to get it.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path Subscriber

Ohhhh that cover art!!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, PF Special Edition Subscriber

Loving the cover art! Excited to get this.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

If any one has received their copy, can you spoil me some Hag, Coven and Witch things, please and thank you.


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

New hag types are rust hag and grave hag. There is also the creeping crone, an undead formed from a hag who died of old age.

Major article on pages 69-72 is "Secrets of the Coven". It is incredibly detailed.

Magic items (mostly hag or witch themed) include extraction cauldron, gingerbread house, hag eyes (4 types), lucky kitchen witch, potion of annulment, stuffed fox, and cauldron of flying.

I didn't find anything specific to witch class abilities.


David knott 242 wrote:


New hag types are rust hag and grave hag. There is also the creeping crone, an undead formed from a hag who died of old age.

Major article on pages 69-72 is "Secrets of the Coven". It is incredibly detailed.

Magic items (mostly hag or witch themed) include extraction cauldron, gingerbread house, hag eyes (4 types), lucky kitchen witch, potion of annulment, stuffed fox, and cauldron of flying.

I didn't find anything specific to witch class abilities.

Any Feats at all?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
keftiu wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:


New hag types are rust hag and grave hag. There is also the creeping crone, an undead formed from a hag who died of old age.

Major article on pages 69-72 is "Secrets of the Coven". It is incredibly detailed.

Magic items (mostly hag or witch themed) include extraction cauldron, gingerbread house, hag eyes (4 types), lucky kitchen witch, potion of annulment, stuffed fox, and cauldron of flying.

I didn't find anything specific to witch class abilities.

Any Feats at all?

No Feats, several items and 6 spells. Not to mention the Vehicle Cauldron of Flying David mentioned.


Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
xNellynelx wrote:
keftiu wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:


New hag types are rust hag and grave hag. There is also the creeping crone, an undead formed from a hag who died of old age.

Major article on pages 69-72 is "Secrets of the Coven". It is incredibly detailed.

Magic items (mostly hag or witch themed) include extraction cauldron, gingerbread house, hag eyes (4 types), lucky kitchen witch, potion of annulment, stuffed fox, and cauldron of flying.

I didn't find anything specific to witch class abilities.

Any Feats at all?
No Feats, several items and 6 spells. Not to mention the Vehicle Cauldron of Flying David mentioned.

Are the spells anti-hag themed? Hag themed? Religious themed?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Xethik wrote:
xNellynelx wrote:
keftiu wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:


New hag types are rust hag and grave hag. There is also the creeping crone, an undead formed from a hag who died of old age.

Major article on pages 69-72 is "Secrets of the Coven". It is incredibly detailed.

Magic items (mostly hag or witch themed) include extraction cauldron, gingerbread house, hag eyes (4 types), lucky kitchen witch, potion of annulment, stuffed fox, and cauldron of flying.

I didn't find anything specific to witch class abilities.

Any Feats at all?
No Feats, several items and 6 spells. Not to mention the Vehicle Cauldron of Flying David mentioned.
Are the spells anti-hag themed? Hag themed? Religious themed?

The spells are all from the Hunter's Hagbook (which I somehow missed in the list of magic items above). The spells seem to be mostly hag themed even though that grimoire was written by a monster hunter.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

What is the new stuff for Covens?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Prince Setehrael wrote:
What is the new stuff for Covens?

I am not even sure where to start, as the article is fairly long. It definitely does get into the reasons that a coven with more than three members is unstable, as it makes at least one member expendable.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
David knott 242 wrote:
Prince Setehrael wrote:
What is the new stuff for Covens?

I am not even sure where to start, as the article is fairly long. It definitely does get into the reasons that a coven with more than three members is unstable, as it makes at least one member expendable.

Any new spells or abilities added to the Civen Ability?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Lots of witchy-themed stuff. Flying Cauldrons, Gingerbread Houses, etc.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Prince Setehrael wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:
Prince Setehrael wrote:
What is the new stuff for Covens?

I am not even sure where to start, as the article is fairly long. It definitely does get into the reasons that a coven with more than three members is unstable, as it makes at least one member expendable.

Any new spells or abilities added to the Civen Ability?

Coven Manifestations are All-Seeing, Crafting, Scattered, and Recusant. Each has a minor mechanic associated with it.

Coven Commitments are Destiny, Domination, Secrecy, Tradition, Terror, and Vengeance. Each has associated coven spells and rituals.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
David knott 242 wrote:
Prince Setehrael wrote:
David knott 242 wrote:
Prince Setehrael wrote:
What is the new stuff for Covens?

I am not even sure where to start, as the article is fairly long. It definitely does get into the reasons that a coven with more than three members is unstable, as it makes at least one member expendable.

Any new spells or abilities added to the Civen Ability?

Coven Manifestations are All-Seeing, Crafting, Scattered, and Recusant. Each has a minor mechanic associated with it.

Coven Commitments are Destiny, Domination, Secrecy, Tradition, Terror, and Vengeance. Each has associated coven spells and rituals.

Oooooohhhhhh all of this sounds really interesting.

Dark Archive

This adventure looking very cool :O

1 to 50 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path #182: Graveclaw (Blood Lords 2 of 6) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.