Pathfinder Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults

3.90/5 (based on 7 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults

Add Print Edition $54.99

Add PDF $38.99

Facebook Twitter Email

When the mysterious Gauntlight, an eerie landlocked lighthouse, glows with baleful light, the people of Otari know something terrible is beginning. The town's newest heroes must venture into the ruins around the lighthouse and delve the dungeon levels far beneath it to discover the evil the Gauntlight heralds. Hideous monsters, deadly traps, and mysterious ghosts all await the heroes who dare to enter the sprawling megadungeon called the Abomination Vaults!

Pathfinder Second Edition's most popular campaign yet bursts from the pages of this massive hardcover compilation, containing all three adventures in the fan-favorite Abomination Vaults Adventure Path, a dungeon-delving campaign like no other, along with support articles, rules, monsters, and more!

Content Warning: While Abomination Vaults contains typical Pathfinder action and adventure, it also presents themes of suicide, ableism, body horror, and human experimentation. Before you begin, understand that player consent (including that of the Game Master) is vital to a safe and fun play experience for everyone. You should talk with your players before beginning the adventure and modify descriptions or scenarios as appropriate.

Note: This Abomination Vaults compilation hardcover is not included in the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription. Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscribers who preorder Pathfinder Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults will receive a free PDF when their physical copy ships.

ISBN-13: 978-1-64078-410-9

"Abomination Vaults" is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The rules for running this Adventure and Chronicle sheet are available as a free download (907 kb PDF).

Other Resources: This product is also available on the following platforms:

Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop
Foundry Virtual Tabletop
Pathfinder Nexus on Demiplane
Roll20 Virtual Tabletop

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO2033


See Also:

6 to 7 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

3.90/5 (based on 7 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

4 stars due to some small formatting quibbles

4/5

I think I preferred how the 3-parter organized things. Flipping a few pages ahead and looking at important NPC's and their motivations, as well as reading their full stat block is easier on a 2 page spread than being integrated into the body of the adventure itself.


Great Adventure Path

4/5

Don’t be put off by the term “Mega dungeon” this AP is filled with great NPCs and roleplaying opportunities from top to bottom. You can hack and slash or ham it up as much as you like.

It’s been an excellent game for us, a lot of fun. We’re just done the 1st act, and soon the table will be faced with a moral dilemma…

The foundry VTT support is Amazing! Best in class level with beautiful high-res maps, soundscape and interactive journals.

*edit: I had to come back here and remove a star. The numbering on the PDFs map do not match the text. (it is using the old 3 book version)

this is a basic editing mistake, sadly not uncommon for Paizo.
Should be easy to fix?


6 to 7 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
151 to 158 of 158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Aaron Shanks wrote:
Decron82 wrote:
Disappointed there are no discounts that can be applied over on Demiplane for the digital version.
They do not have this product for sale yet. They are selling the three volumes separately and in a bundle, but that is not PZO2033. Make sense?

So, in the inverse of this, Roll20 isn't selling the three individual books, but is only offering a discount for people who bought the all-in-one volume, which excludes people who are subscribers.

Roll20 can't seem to understand that the three books are the same as this one book... Is there anyone who can talk to them? I know it's a _them_ thing, but I sincerely think that there's some crossed wires. I would hate it if this happened again when Fists comes out as one volume.

Grand Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
kcunning wrote:
Aaron Shanks wrote:
Decron82 wrote:
Disappointed there are no discounts that can be applied over on Demiplane for the digital version.
They do not have this product for sale yet. They are selling the three volumes separately and in a bundle, but that is not PZO2033. Make sense?

So, in the inverse of this, Roll20 isn't selling the three individual books, but is only offering a discount for people who bought the all-in-one volume, which excludes people who are subscribers.

Roll20 can't seem to understand that the three books are the same as this one book... Is there anyone who can talk to them? I know it's a _them_ thing, but I sincerely think that there's some crossed wires. I would hate it if this happened again when Fists comes out as one volume.

It's actually not the same product, and the Paizo API can't check for "do they have all of these 3 other products?"

The FoundryVTT module also only support the compilation.
The compilation has a couple of different maps, and some (minor) text changes. It also has a completely different layout. So it is a different product. And Paizo treat it as different for everything. Including for cost reductions based on pre-owned PDFs.


There is no need to check for 3 owned products. Even a single PDF owned should suffice to qualify for a discount of anywhere between $13 (third of compilation price) to $18 (price of a single original PDF).

Silver Crusade

They would still need to check.

Grand Lodge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

So, uh, I know I'm a little late to this party. I just had a short message for any Paizo employees still monitoring this thread.
.
.
.
.
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
.
.
.
Sorry, had to get that out. I've recently been buying the individual .pdf files for the adventure paths after most of my first edition physical copies have disintegrated over the years, but I will buy EVERY hardcover compilation y'all make, including First Edition and Starfinder APs, if it is expanded to those.

Ahem, anyway, sorry to everyone else, just wanted to make sure the powers that be knew this was something that had at least one follower behind it...


Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Will the astoundingly awesome Foundry edition be updated for Foundry v10?

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

NerdOver9000 wrote:

So, uh, I know I'm a little late to this party. I just had a short message for any Paizo employees still monitoring this thread.

.
.
.
.
THIS. IS. AWESOME.
.
.
.
Sorry, had to get that out. I've recently been buying the individual .pdf files for the adventure paths after most of my first edition physical copies have disintegrated over the years, but I will buy EVERY hardcover compilation y'all make, including First Edition and Starfinder APs, if it is expanded to those.

Ahem, anyway, sorry to everyone else, just wanted to make sure the powers that be knew this was something that had at least one follower behind it...

Thank you.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber
dhemery wrote:
Will the astoundingly awesome Foundry edition be updated for Foundry v10?

Yes, they're hoping to get it updated around a week after V10's release, with all the modules updated by the end of September.

151 to 158 of 158 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path: Abomination Vaults All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.