Pathfinder: Goblin Phunny Plush by Kidrobot

Our Price: $16.99

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Introducing a new Pathfinder Phunny Plush from the world of the award-winning fantasy role-playing game! In your quest to survive as a brave adventurer in a world beset by magic and evil, you may run across a goblin. This voracious creature hardly looks menacing in a soft Phunny plush form, but you may still want to lock your refrigerator door. Measures over 7 inches in the seated position and is made of the softest premium plush materials.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
WZK68323-1 WZK68323-2

Product Availability

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

WZK68323


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Available for preorder!


The teeth! The dogslicer!

I love it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

This is an insta-buy for me. It's going to look great in the classroom. These are cheap and cute enough that I might pick up a few to add to gift baskets for fundraisers throughout next school year.


For anyone interested, these are also currently available for pre-order at some online retailers, like GameNerdz and BigBadToyStore.

Silver Crusade

Any chance we are ever going to see a plushy for the best construct in the game? You know, that one that is in PFS2 #2-11: The Pathfinder Trials.


is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.


alexpalmiter wrote:
is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.

Probably best to email customer service. They can send it back to your side cart so your order can move forward.

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

GM Numbat wrote:
alexpalmiter wrote:
is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.
Probably best to email customer service. They can send it back to your side cart so your order can move forward.

Last I heard they are not yet in our warehouse yet, so you may want to do just that.


Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber
Aaron Shanks wrote:
GM Numbat wrote:
alexpalmiter wrote:
is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.
Probably best to email customer service. They can send it back to your side cart so your order can move forward.
Last I heard they are not yet in our warehouse yet, so you may want to do just that.

That's really weird; I got the kobold one (clever kobold better than silly goblins!) at the LGS on Saturday. Strange that you guys would get them after the stores do.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
MVulpius wrote:
Aaron Shanks wrote:
GM Numbat wrote:
alexpalmiter wrote:
is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.
Probably best to email customer service. They can send it back to your side cart so your order can move forward.
Last I heard they are not yet in our warehouse yet, so you may want to do just that.
That's really weird; I got the kobold one (clever kobold better than silly goblins!) at the LGS on Saturday. Strange that you guys would get them after the stores do.

They are not made by Paizo, but by WizKid, so my guess would be that WizKid got theirs and managed to send to their distributors, and your shop's shipment went fine, but Paizo's are stuck in a boat.

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Elfteiroh wrote:
MVulpius wrote:
Aaron Shanks wrote:
GM Numbat wrote:
alexpalmiter wrote:
is this actually going to ship this month after the delay? it's holding up my other items.
Probably best to email customer service. They can send it back to your side cart so your order can move forward.
Last I heard they are not yet in our warehouse yet, so you may want to do just that.
That's really weird; I got the kobold one (clever kobold better than silly goblins!) at the LGS on Saturday. Strange that you guys would get them after the stores do.
They are not made by Paizo, but by WizKid, so my guess would be that WizKid got theirs and managed to send to their distributors, and your shop's shipment went fine, but Paizo's are stuck in a boat.

I spoke with Wizkids. This is a "rolling release." Our plushes were stuck at the Port of LA, but are now in their warehouse, soon to be sent to our warehouse. Thanks for your patience. We want them too.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder: Goblin Phunny Plush by Kidrobot All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.