Pathfinder Goblin Firework Fight

Our Price: $29.99

Preorder expected March 2022

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Paizo presents an all-new fast-paced party game: Pathfinder Goblin Firework Fight! Goblins have come to the town of Sandpoint, intent upon stealing their fireworks for an upcoming festival. Do you have the goblin grit to pillage your way to victory and emerge from the town with the most fireworks?

Pathfinder Goblin Firework Fight is a quick party game of theft and mayhem featuring the world-famous Pathfinder goblins! Pillage loot from the town or from your fellow goblins, but watch out! The other goblins are just as likely to steal from you!

ISBN-13: 978-1-64078-391-1

Product Availability

Preorder, expected approximately 30 Mar 2022

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO5503


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Announced for December! Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber
Katina Davis wrote:
Announced for December! Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.

Is this a dice, card, or board game? We need more details!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

The Goblins Return! I think I found something for the Christmas wish list


Pathfinder Adventure, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Oh no this got pushed out to February? Would have been great for Christmas.


Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
elisaelli wrote:
Oh no this got pushed out to February? Would have been great for Christmas.

Awww. I was getting suspicious about the lack of promotion, so I finally checked here. I was really wanting this for Christmas party games


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Was this ever demo'd anywhere to see how it plays?

Paizo Employee Sales & eCommerce Assistant

H2Osw wrote:
Was this ever demo'd anywhere to see how it plays?

Hello!

While it was demo'd in a very limited capacity at Gencon 2021, it has not yet been demo'd widely to a public audience.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mika Hawkins wrote:
H2Osw wrote:
Was this ever demo'd anywhere to see how it plays?

Hello!

While it was demo'd in a very limited capacity at Gencon 2021, it has not yet been demo'd widely to a public audience.

Will it be before February?

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Christmas? Nah! We'll play it Memorial Day Weekend before we light off the real things. Heehee...

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

H2Osw wrote:
Mika Hawkins wrote:
H2Osw wrote:
Was this ever demo'd anywhere to see how it plays?

Hello!

While it was demo'd in a very limited capacity at Gencon 2021, it has not yet been demo'd widely to a public audience.

Will it be before February?

We are talking about it. I don't have any announcements yet.


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Is there a suitable age range for this? I'll probably hold off until I can see it demo'd somewhere. I'm still not sure I even understand what it's about.

Paizo Employee Marketing & Media Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Back of box text:

"Goblins have come to the town of Sandpoint, intent upon stealing their fifireworks for an upcoming festival. Do you have the goblin grit to pillage your way to victory and emerge from the town with the most fifireworks?"

"Pathfifinder Goblin Firework Fight is a quick party game of theft and mayhem. Pillage loot from the town or from your fellow goblins, but watch out! The other goblins are just as likely to steal from you!"

2-4 Players, Ages 13+, Playtime: 60 minutes

Artwork: Kiki Moch Rizky.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Goblin Firework Fight All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.