Warlock Grimoire 2 (5E)

Our Price: $24.99

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Darkly Fantastic Material for the World's First RPG

Within these dusty pages, uncover the secrets of the world—indeed, of the branches of the multiverse! Collected here are entire lost volumes of esoteric truths. Only for you, the Warlock Grimoire 2.

Dark revelations and wondrous testimonials of dark fantasy monsters and magic, locales and lore of Midgard:

  • Details on the indefatigable halflings: the winterfolk, riverfolk, and courtfolk
  • Explosive realities of dwarven firearms and airships
  • Hidden vaults filled with treasure and danger
  • Potent magics and professions from the trenches of wartime
  • Magic-slinging NPCs to fill any role, ready to go
  • An epidemic of automata and a proliferation of clockwork druids
  • Ancient and mysterious vril-powered artifacts
  • Gothic horrors of the Blood Kingdom, vampires and more
  • Boss monsters to capstone any adventure
  • Even a tour of the Eleven Hells and the infernal crossroads town of Smoke
  • Plus 10 subclasses, 7 backgrounds, 9 feats, 29 complete NPCs, 2 diseases, 24 spells & invocations, 96 magic items & equipment, 42 monsters, and much more!

The Warlock Grimoire 2 presents the content from issues 11–19 of Warlock and includes an entire issue's worth of new, never-before-seen lore and game elements, including both the mysteriously desolated Southlands city of Iram and the secrets of Grandmother herself, Baba Yaga.

Uncover the truths of dark fantasy for the Midgard campaign setting—or for the worlds of your own creation!

Product Availability

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

KOBWARGRIM2


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

Available for preorder!


Interesting. How many 5e DnD products are on the Paizo store? [EDIT] Kobold Press has 28 5e products. I had no idea 5e products were for sale on this site. Kudos to Paizo.[/EDIT]

Has Kobold Press released any PF2e products? [EDIT] I can’t find any. [/EDIT]

Liberty's Edge

An excellent collection - I can’t recommend it enough to 5E fans!


Grave Ol' Salty wrote:

Interesting. How many 5e DnD products are on the Paizo store? [EDIT] Kobold Press has 28 5e products. I had no idea 5e products were for sale on this site. Kudos to Paizo.[/EDIT]

Has Kobold Press released any PF2e products? [EDIT] I can’t find any. [/EDIT]

Kobold Press has openly stated they no longer support Pathfinder or its second edition. They're currently recycling all of their Pathfinder material for 5E.


PFRPGrognard wrote:
Grave Ol' Salty wrote:

Interesting. How many 5e DnD products are on the Paizo store? [EDIT] Kobold Press has 28 5e products. I had no idea 5e products were for sale on this site. Kudos to Paizo.[/EDIT]

Has Kobold Press released any PF2e products? [EDIT] I can’t find any. [/EDIT]

Kobold Press has openly stated they no longer support Pathfinder or its second edition. They're currently recycling all of their Pathfinder material for 5E.

Do you have a link to this statement?


If you ask any of them, they'll tell you. They may even rebuke you for mentioning Pathfinder because they didn't get enough PF players for their World book play test. Nevermind the fact that the World book was the Midgard Campaign Setting with a new cover and not everyone needs both.

So, no more Pathfinder from Kobold. They're rehashing everything for 5e and producing new material for us is not even an afterthought.


PFRPGrognard wrote:
If you ask any of them, they'll tell you.

So no actual tacit link to an announcement?

PFRPGrognard wrote:
They may even rebuke you for mentioning Pathfinder because they didn't get enough PF players for their World book play test.

Do you mean they didn’t reach a stretch goal of their Kickstarter for the relaunch of the Midgard Campaign Setting that had something to do with PF? I don’t remember a playtest...

PFRPGRognard wrote:


So, no more Pathfinder from Kobold. They're rehashing everything for 5e and producing new material for us is not even an afterthought.

Hmm. The radio silence has been unfortunate. It would be sad if those PF players (of either edition) who like Midgard were no longer supported. I am sure they would happily purchase more Midgard from KP in their requisite system’s crunch.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I've been rebuked, so I'm rather salty about it. I would have loved to give them money for PF versions of their last two monster books, but no, Pathfinder is not even worth a stretch goal to them and once loyal Pathfinder customers are no longer needed. 5e is where it's at for KP!

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Warlock Grimoire 2 (5E) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.