Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards

Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards

Add Print Edition $29.99

Add Download $20.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Keep all the friends, foes, and bystanders presented in the Pathfinder Gamemastery Guide close at hand with this handy collection of 110 reference cards featuring every NPC from that book along with the adjustments to customize them to a variety of ancestries. Each 4 x 6 card is printed on sturdy cardstock and features a beautiful, full‑color image of a Gamemastery Guide character on one side, while the other side provides that character's statistics for quick and easy reference. With each encounter, show the players who their characters are facing while keeping the NPC's abilities at the ready, and watch your games come alive!

ISBN: 978-1-64078-271-6

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Accessories Subscription.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

Download:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO2218


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Announced for June! Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Was going to pass on this but now after getting the Bestiary cards in hand? These things are fan freaking tastic. Think I will pick up this set too :D

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.

I hope we get a NPC Codex before Bestiary 3.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Oh YEAH!

Dark Archive

Fantastic! I can't wait for these! :)


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Nice.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, LO Special Edition, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

A baker's dozen of card decks so far. Pretty soon I'm going to have to figure out some way to store them all. :-)


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I plan on picking up one of these.


Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Fumarole wrote:
I plan on picking up one of these.

That is a great idea. Think ill pick one up for my cards as well.


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, LO Special Edition, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

It is a great idea. Holds 600 cards, it says. That ought to do for a minute or two. :-)


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber
Fumarole wrote:
I plan on picking up one of these.

Interesting bug on Amazon's website: For whatever reason, it automatically translated it to German, including switching "inches" to "cm", but not actually converting, but only substituting the words. So the dimensions looked way off: "9.4 x 7.2 x 4.9 cm" which would be about 3.7x2.8x1.9 inches at a weight of (2.5kg) 5.4pounds.

I only noticed because I thought it fishy that amazon.com would be displaying german text.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Franz Lunzer wrote:
Fumarole wrote:
I plan on picking up one of these.

Interesting bug on Amazon's website: For whatever reason, it automatically translated it to German, including switching "inches" to "cm", but not actually converting, but only substituting the words. So the dimensions looked way off: "9.4 x 7.2 x 4.9 cm" which would be about 3.7x2.8x1.9 inches at a weight of (2.5kg) 5.4pounds.

I only noticed because I thought it fishy that amazon.com would be displaying german text.

Maybe it's your browser? It says inches for me.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

It's amazon.com. I can select German or English on the site on top, and the site refreshes with the selected language, but the same numerical values, yet changed units.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Ah, you're right.


Nice!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I am looking forward to these cards, they have beautiful Artwork.
I already own the Condition Cards and they help a lot at the table.

The card with the statistics for the gnome bandit says:

Medium, Human, Humanoid

Shouldn't a stat block for a gnome read:

Small, Gnome, Humanoid?

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

Update: This product has been pushed back to an August release.


I really dig the idea of this even just as a new NPC faces deck, something to show the players because I'm can't paint a mini for every single minor character.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

2 people marked this as a favorite.

Update: This product has been pushed back to a September release due to some shipping delays.


I'm surprised we didn't get a feathered carnival showgirl in Extinction Curse.


These cards are for Pathfinder 2E > correct?


Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, LO Special Edition, Pathfinder Accessories, PF Special Edition Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

Yes.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Looks to be pushed to October or later now? I am ok with this, my wallet thanks you


Can't get over the fact that the black leather archer guy has his bow drawn on the outside of his arm, meaning that if he raises that arm to aim, the string will go to the outside of his arm instead of the inside like a typical archer, that would make for some very poor shooting

Liberty's Edge

My only complaint is that these cards aren't the same size as the Bestiary cards. I already tracked down sleeves and a couple filing boxes for the Bestiary cards, and neither work for this set.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Luke Styer wrote:
My only complaint is that these cards aren't the same size as the Bestiary cards. I already tracked down sleeves and a couple filing boxes for the Bestiary cards, and neither work for this set.

That's weird, I just compared mines and my bestiary cards and NPC cards are exactly the same sizes. o_o

What kind of difference are you seeing on your sets? Maybe a cutting mistake at the printer?

Liberty's Edge

Elfteiroh wrote:

That's weird, I just compared mines and my bestiary cards and NPC cards are exactly the same sizes. o_o

What kind of difference are you seeing on your sets? Maybe a cutting mistake at the printer?

I may have just looked at the box size and confused myself. I checked the other listing and they are the same.

On the plus side, that means I have no complaints.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Luke Styer wrote:
Elfteiroh wrote:

That's weird, I just compared mines and my bestiary cards and NPC cards are exactly the same sizes. o_o

What kind of difference are you seeing on your sets? Maybe a cutting mistake at the printer?

I may have just looked at the box size and confused myself. I checked the other listing and they are the same.

On the plus side, that means I have no complaints.

Oh! Nice! Happy for you! :3 Would have been horrible to have gotten a defective set that was cut too small or too big. :X

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder NPC Battle Cards All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.