Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck

Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck

Add Print Edition $22.99

Add Download $15.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Every hero relies on a few extra resources to get through a day of dangerous adventuring: a restorative potion, special arrows, an extra scroll, or the perfect talisman. The Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck contains 110 cards detailing every consumable magic item in the Pathfinder Core Rulebook, including ammunition, oils, potions, scrolls, talismans, and more! Each card features statistics, descriptions, and beautiful full-color illustrations. Whether you're a GM building a merchant's wares or a player stocking up for your next adventure, the Potions and Talismans Deck keeps your must-have items at hand!

ISBN-13: 978-1-64078-328-7

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Accessories Subscription.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

Download:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO2224


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Paizo Employee Webstore Coordinator

Announced for April! Product image and description are not final and may be subject to change.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Nice!


Can you clarify the scrolls that would be in the deck. Is it just a card that give the rules for using a scroll. Or are we to except scroll cards with the spell information on it? Seams like that would duplicate the spell decks and be a lot of cards.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Daniel Gray 572 wrote:
Can you clarify the scrolls that would be in the deck. Is it just a card that give the rules for using a scroll. Or are we to except scroll cards with the spell information on it? Seams like that would duplicate the spell decks and be a lot of cards.

These card texts are usually directly taken from the book, so the scroll cards will most likely be the scroll rules.

A good way to have an idea of what will be in this deck would be to look at these types of items in the Core Rule Book and assume there will be a card for each.
Source: I own all previous decks of item cards. The only "new thing" in any of them was that the adventuring gear deck had already incorporated the "worn items" errata, the change to the alchemist tool/lab, and the removal of "fluff" containers before those were announced.
I wouldn't assume anything big like that again though.

Note: Of course, for me, the most important "new" thing on all these cards was "a picture for *each* item".

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hmm nice, I am liking the art and descriptions!


So how are they for those who picked this up already?

Thanks

Tom


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

They're exactly what you'd expect them to be. Each has its own art, which is nice, since most items in the CRB do not have art. I also like that there are six copies of the healing potion. It is worth picking up if you're on the fence about it.


Thanks just gathering my thoughts as I put my order together tonight

Tom


Love the pics so now players and I can see what we are looting, buying and selling!! Quite handy with the other decks out now and in the future, Kind of a pain to get them into Roll20 but worth it I think

Tom

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Also to note:
The healing potions have 6 copies, and each copy has an original picture. It's the same thing for the 5 copies of scrolls, there's even one that is mostly graphs, almost no "words" scribbled. One looks like it was written with grape juice on white bark from some tree.


Is there a list of the items it has?
A friend playing an alchemist uses up a lot of time asking us what potions he wants us to make everyday and then everyone writing them down and remembering which ones are infusions and such.

I thought it'd be cool to just hand us a card for whatever item it is and then we give it back when the in game day is done.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Unikatze wrote:

Is there a list of the items it has?

A friend playing an alchemist uses up a lot of time asking us what potions he wants us to make everyday and then everyone writing them down and remembering which ones are infusions and such.

I thought it'd be cool to just hand us a card for whatever item it is and then we give it back when the in game day is done.

All the MAGIC consumables in the magic item section of the Core Rule Book.

So no alchemical items.


Elfteiroh wrote:
Unikatze wrote:

Is there a list of the items it has?

A friend playing an alchemist uses up a lot of time asking us what potions he wants us to make everyday and then everyone writing them down and remembering which ones are infusions and such.

I thought it'd be cool to just hand us a card for whatever item it is and then we give it back when the in game day is done.

All the MAGIC consumables in the magic item section of the Core Rule Book.

So no alchemical items.

Its coming in oct. I cant wait for that one.

Grand Archive

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Kzintiwife wrote:
Elfteiroh wrote:
SNIP
Its coming in oct. I cant wait for that one.

Same here. I'm a fiend for new cards because it means NEW IMAGES for handouts and vtt tokens/item pictures :P


I'm curious if anyone with the physical copies of these card sets stores them in something other than the original box? And if so, can you recommend the storage method?

I've been looking at alternative storage methods for most of my Pathfinder accessories, and have found something that really works for me for the Bestiary Battle Cards. However, I've yet to find anything that calls to me for these cards.

I'd like to be able to individually sleeve them, store them vertically, and keep each individual set together.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

For the equipment and spell cards I've been using binders. For the Bestiary Cards I'm keeping them in the boxes for now, but may move them to a binder as well. Keeping things in alphabetical order on easy to flip through pages is key for me.


Pigraven wrote:

I'm curious if anyone with the physical copies of these card sets stores them in something other than the original box? And if so, can you recommend the storage method?

I've been looking at alternative storage methods for most of my Pathfinder accessories, and have found something that really works for me for the Bestiary Battle Cards. However, I've yet to find anything that calls to me for these cards.

I'd like to be able to individually sleeve them, store them vertically, and keep each individual set together.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Ultimate Guard Arkhive 400/800 + their dividers. Or equivalent Gamegenic products.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Potions and Talismans Deck All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.