Pathfinder Battles—Legendary Adventures

WZK73935

Case

WZK73935

Brick

WZK73935-8

Booster

Add Case $511.68 $399.99

Add Brick $127.92 $115.13

Add Booster $15.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Collect all 44 figures from Legendary Adventures, the newest set of Pathfinder Battles miniatures including classic monsters and heroes from new concept art for the Pathfinder RPG!

Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures fantasy miniatures come in three product configurations, the Standard Booster, the Standard Booster 8 Ct. Brick, and the Standard Case.

  • Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures Standard Boosters each contains four figures total: 1 Huge or Large figure and 3 Medium or Small figures.
  • Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures Standard Booster Bricks contain 8 Standard Boosters (32 figures total).
  • Pathfinder Battles: Legendary Adventures Standard Cases contain 4 Standard Bricks (32 Standard Boosters, 128 figures total).

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Battles Case Subscription.

Product Availability

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

WZK73935


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Very disappointed with my case. I have bought a case for every set and this is the first one where I didn't get a complete set.. ended up missing three figures, including the huge Blue Dragon which was what I really wanted. I feel cheated :-(


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I still haven't heard of my case yet. will it be possible to deliver to germany at all? i wrote an email about 3 months ago.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Lo-Fawn wrote:
I still haven't heard of my case yet. will it be possible to deliver to germany at all? i wrote an email about 3 months ago.

Your best bet is to post in the Customer Service forum

Link to Customer Service forum

Dark Archive

Vic Wertz wrote:

We do not control when they announce their products.

When you're talking about them showcasing the D&D minis, are you talking about their pages like this? (Pathfinder Battles equivalent here?) We don't control when they do those either.

Hey Vic,

no i don't mean the official Wizkids product pages (those are created about 5 to 6 weeks before street date and updated with gallery a few days before street date), i mean the initial announcement on the Official Wizkids Release Dates list & initial announcements on pages like ICV2 & other media outlets, which are made roughly 6 months before street date.

The fact that we don't have any Pathfinder or Starfinder miniatures sets announced for 2020, but lots of D&D and Wizkids products is frankly not a great situation.

In the past, Erik Mona did these announcements here on the Paizo blogs.

Thank you for your time.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Those are the product announcements I was talking about that we do not control. (In the past, Erik often timed his blogs to the date on which they chose to make those announcements.)

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vic Wertz wrote:
Those are the product announcements I was talking about that we do not control. (In the past, Erik often timed his blogs to the date on which they chose to make those announcements.)

Thanks for the reply, Vic.

Do you know if there will be another Pathfinder Battles set coming out in 2020 eventually?

I know that Wizkids have announced Starfinder Battles for a 2020 release and there will be two pre-painted packs coming up first, if i remember right, but i didn't hear anything about Pathfinder Battles yet.

I don't want to know when or what is coming out, i am just concerned for the line.

Marco

Paizo Employee Franchise Manager

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Marco Massoudi wrote:

Do you know if there will be another Pathfinder Battles set coming out in 2020 eventually?

I know that Wizkids have announced Starfinder Battles for a 2020 release and there will be two pre-painted packs coming up first, if i remember right, but i didn't hear anything about Pathfinder Battles yet.

I don't want to know when or what is coming out, i am just concerned for the line.

If my math is correct, there are more Pathfinder products from WizKids planned for 2020 than in any year in the past. Some of these may fall to 2021 if the production schedules don't align perfectly, but as Vic says, that's for WizKids to announce when they are ready.

The future of the Pathfinder Battles (and Starfinder Battles) line has never been more promising.

Dark Archive

Mark Moreland wrote:
Marco Massoudi wrote:

Do you know if there will be another Pathfinder Battles set coming out in 2020 eventually?

I know that Wizkids have announced Starfinder Battles for a 2020 release and there will be two pre-painted packs coming up first, if i remember right, but i didn't hear anything about Pathfinder Battles yet.

I don't want to know when or what is coming out, i am just concerned for the line.

If my math is correct, there are more Pathfinder products from WizKids planned for 2020 than in any year in the past. Some of these may fall to 2021 if the production schedules don't align perfectly, but as Vic says, that's for WizKids to announce when they are ready.

The future of the Pathfinder Battles (and Starfinder Battles) line has never been more promising.

Hey Mark,

i doubt that we will ever get more Pathfinder Battles minis than in 2013, when 3 full sets plus 2 Dragon Evolution sets & 2 Builder sets were released (191 minis), but i get what you are trying to say and i am happy to hear it.

Thank you for your time. :-)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

If theres ever a PFBattles trivia competition Marco, youve got it in the bag! :)


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pawns Subscriber

As a new subscriber was hoping to get word of 2020's upcoming battles (if any?), didn't know there was Starfinder stuff coming that's cool.

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Battles—Legendary Adventures All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.