Pathfinder Lost Omens Gods & Magic

Our Price: $34.99

Preorder expected January 2020

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

No fantasy setting is complete without a pantheon of powerful deities for its characters to worship or fear. Whether you're a sneaky rogue asking the god of thievery for a blessing on your next heist or a valorous crusader calling the might of your patron down upon the forces of evil, faith and the forces behind it are key to every character's identity. Within this volume you'll find details on the gods and non-deific faiths of the Age of Lost Omens from the perspective of their clergy and lay worshipers. You'll also discover new domains, feats, and spells to customize your character, and an exhaustive index of hundreds of deities from the Pathfinder setting you can worship (and the mechanical benefits of doing so).

An indispensable 128-page resource for both players looking to flesh out their characters' motivations and Game Masters aiming to bring the evil cults, zealous evangelists, and holy warriors of their campaigns to life, Pathfinder Lost Omens Gods & Magic is an essential addition to any Pathfinder Second Edition campaign!

ISBN: 978-1-64078-202-0

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscription.

Product Availability

Preorder, expected approximately 13 Jan 2020

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9303


See Also:



Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Dark Archive

So I wonder if all 1e gods(you can see them in archive of nethys, though it is missing some of them who were name dropped and never given info about domain wise :D) will be listed in table here even if they don't get heavily featured

Also wondering if we get some version of evangelist/exalted/sentinel/obedience classes or mechanics in this

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.

First: Great cover of a dwarf defending a bridge against orcs!
Looks very war-like.

Second: Is it me or are the Lost Omens Guides getting smaller and smaller page-wise?

Third: The first 2020 Pathfinder Product! :-)

If you take the date of january 13th given by the system (which is the date that subscriber shipping should start) and add two weeks and two days, you get the intended street date of wednesday 29th of january 2020 (that is always the case how you can figure out the release date intended by Paizo).

Dark Archive

I think this cover might be placeholder though, at least I think I heard something like that from the paizocon recording? Plus picture does look bit familiar, but that might be my imagination though


*Salivating*

I can't wait to see how the gods are going tto be handled in this new edition. Hundreds of them... *~*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CorvusMask wrote:
So I wonder if all 1e gods(you can see them in archive of nethys, though it is missing some of them who were name dropped and never given info about domain wise :D) will be listed in table here even if they don't get heavily featured

I do hope that's the case. They already have names, areas of interest, favored weapons... I hope to see at least the 35 gods from the Inner Sea Gods and the Inner Sea Faiths heavily covered, at least with a page or two for each of them... Something like what was done in Book of the Damned Hardcover.

CorvusMask wrote:
I think this cover might be placeholder though, at least I think I heard something like that from the paizocon recording? Plus picture does look bit familiar, but that might be my imagination though

Inner Sea Gods, Torag section. That's actually the dwarf god in his new design as per the interior art in that book.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

HYPE~!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hope there're rules for the benefits of worshipping the Eldest and the Elemental Lords.


The book following this one might get announced at GenCon. What are your hopes up for?

If not in the core line, I do hope for a book covering the other ancestries from the Advanced Race Guide or maybe even from the Inner Sea Races book...

Mr. James also said something about a book covering a region we have been asking for a long time. Maybe the Impossible Lands? Maybe Garund or Arcadia? I'm excited to know what the next year will bring us!


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

There were also hints of going outside the Inner Sea region sooner rather than later.

My preference would be for a detailed guide to one of the 10 Inner Sea regions. Impossible Lands would be amazing, but my guess is that it will support whatever AP comes after Extinction Curse... which would make an Impossible Lands book even more exciting!


shadram wrote:

There were also hints of going outside the Inner Sea region sooner rather than later.

My preference would be for a detailed guide to one of the 10 Inner Sea regions. Impossible Lands would be amazing, but my guess is that it will support whatever AP comes after Extinction Curse... which would make an Impossible Lands book even more exciting!

It would be awesome to have one of these 10 regions covered at least one per year, but I can't deny I'm indeed hoping for a region outside of the Inner Sea, one of the other continents.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I'd be interested in knowing what's going on in the southern half of Garund.


From the previews showed in GenCon, this book looks beautiful. Such a wonderful cover, and the opening pages showing the gods battling the Rough Beast is amazing.

I just hope there aren't to many pages focusing in the core 20, as we already got Inner Sea Gods covering much of their lore. I would be pleased with a spread per god, but from Iomedae preview I think there're going to be more them that.

I would love to get at least the 15 gods in Inner Sea Faiths covered with two pages and a new illustration.


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

The cover above is a placeholder, they showed the real cover at Gen Con, it is divided artistically into four panels, one at the top, showing the chamber of the Starstone, and three panels below that, showing the ascended deities Cayden Cailean, Iomedae, and Norgorber.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Gold Sovereign wrote:

The book following this one might get announced at GenCon. What are your hopes up for?

If not in the core line, I do hope for a book covering the other ancestries from the Advanced Race Guide or maybe even from the Inner Sea Races book...

Mr. James also said something about a book covering a region we have been asking for a long time. Maybe the Impossible Lands? Maybe Garund or Arcadia? I'm excited to know what the next year will bring us!

Oh, and the book following this one seems to be a book covering the city we all asked for, the city at the center of the world, Absalom! I can't wait to read it! 200+ pages?! THAT A LOT!

I'm sad it's not about the whole Starstone Island, but the next AP will get us moving through the island, so I'm sure we are getting more on it.

Surely, I was hoping for something beyond the Inner Sea, but I would be lying if I said I'm not happy with the announcement.


Think we’ll see any Archetypes in this? Feels like they’d be mentioned if so, but a girl can hope.

Basically want this just to see how Casandalee is doing.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Lost Omens Gods & Magic All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.