Weekly Wonders: A Conjurer's Guide to Kami (PFRPG) PDF
Necromancers of the Northwest
Summon the Mysterious and Inscrutable Kami!
One of the joys of playing a summoner—a character of any class who relies heavily on spells such as summon monster to conjure allies and minions to fight on their behalf—is the fact that it lets you play with some of the fun and exciting monsters from the various Pathfinder Bestiaries that are normally reserved only for GMs. Unfortunately, since spells like summon monster were written with only the first of those books in mind, it’s often frustratingly difficult to gain access to the exciting monsters found in later supplements.
Weekly Wonders: A Conjurer’s Guide to Kami focuses on providing players of various classes with options for summoning and working with outsiders of the kami subtype. Included are:
• A simple and straightforward feat allowing a spellcaster of any class to easily summon a wide variety of kami using existing spells like summon monster.
• The kami-bound druid archetype, for druids who form a bond with a unique, eidolon-like kami.
• The miko, an oracle archetype based on Shinto mythology, who obeys a number of strict taboos in order to gain spiritual purity and the power of the kami.
• The kami-touched bloodline, for sorcerers who have distant ties to the kami, and develop a number of powers reflecting a kami’s role as a protector of natural things.
• Two new types of kami, suitable both for summoning and as foes: the CR 12 kagutsuchi, a capricious kami that oversees fires in all their forms, and the CR 1/2 maneki kami, a spirit of wealth and good luck.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.