Gonzo: Mad Science (SFRPG) PDF
Little Red Goblin Games
Add to Cart
Space Gone Mad
Gonzo: Mad Science brings very “out there” science fiction topics to Starfinder*! We’ve got rules for time travel, black holes, mimic spaceships, werewolves in space, all-consuming nanobots, and more! Much of the content is focused on higher level play and delves into a lot of weird topics in theoretical physics (such as white holes, exotic matter, n-body problems, etc) that is only made stranger with magic!
*And, by extensions, Pathfinder if you are willing to convert a few things
Included: 3 New Base Classes!
- Replicator: Command a swarm of nanobots to consume and construct things for you on the fly!
- Technician: A hacker class that can digitize themselves and create “digital weapons”!
- Time Traveler: Ustick yourself from time! Shepherd your group through the time streep, take your turn whenever you want, and even revert to an earlier point in time!
5 New Themes! (Devil Gene, Mindborn, Crisisborn, Sleeper Agent, and Family Reputation)
A New Race, The Chroma
Spiritual humans who, long ago, uploaded a digital copy of their mind to retro, chrome, robots. They use religion-based technology called religiotech; they argue with the universe and, if they are convincing enough, can break the laws of physics.
(Included is the extensive “macrodeck” archetype that allows you to use religiotech and a whole new subsystem!)
- 14 New Enemies
New Ships! (Including Mimic Ships!)
- 16 New Weapons
- 5 New Armors (2 Powered Armor Plus 5 Armor Upgrades!)
- 6 Other Items (Including Self-Replicating Cubes And Cryopods!)
- 3 New Consumables (Including an Addictive Invisibility Drug!)
- 5 New Hazards (Including “The Perfect Song” and the "Walls of Eternity"!)
- Rules For Intergalactic Siege Weapons!
- New Skill Uses For Culture (Fashion) And Bluff (Self-deception)
- 7 New Feats (Including The Infamous “Hold My Beer” Feat!) & 2 New Spells!
- Plot Hooks Including “The Machine That Will Come”, Werewolves In Space (With Quick-play Lycanthrope Templates For Starfinder), And More!
- 3 Archetypes (“Power Armor Wizard”, Sniper, And The Aforementioned Macrodeck!)
- Class Support For Mystics (The “Communication” Connection), Operatives (The Counter-thief Specialization And 2 New Exploits), Envoy (2 New Improvisations), And A New Mechanic Trick!
- All This And More! Every One Of The 14 Chapters Could Probably Be Its Own Book!
Page Count: 90 (1 Cover, 1 Credit, 2 OGL, and 86 Content)
Optimized for: PDF
Print Friendly Version Included
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at