Weekly Wonders: Archetypes of Sin Volume VI,Sloth (PFRPG) PDF
Necromancers of the Northwest
Sit back and let these sloth-themed archetypes do all the work…
Envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath. The temptation and allure of the seven deadly sins is undeniable. They have fascinated and tantalized audiences for centuries, and the idea of the seven deadly sins appears frequently in movies, books, games, and other media. They even have a role at the very heart of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting, and feature centrally in its most iconic Adventure Path. While sin magic is a famous part of the Pathfinder setting, and due to be revisited in an upcoming Adventure Path, there are other ways to gain power from the seven deadly sins. Each installment of Weekly Wonders: Archetypes of Sin presents several new archetypes tied to one of the seven deadly sins, allowing characters of various classes to tap into the power of sin.
For this book, we focus on the sin of pride. While sloth might seem to be a harmless concept, it becomes a treacherous and dangerous evil, as complacency leads others to ruin. In this book, we look at the sin of sloth from a few different angles, such as instilling a lazy complacency in your enemies, as well as enjoying the merits of taking it easy. This book includes the following archetypes:
• The laziness and leisure domains for clerics.
• The waiting blade, a fighter archetype that waits for the right chance to strike, and draws strength from inaction.
• The power saver, a kineticist archetype that specializes in gathering power.
• The sloth spirit, for shamans, with a variety of sloth-themed powers and abilities.
• The overlord, a summoner archetype who relies more heavily on his eidolon than others.
• The sloth subschool, for conjuration-focused wizards who wish to harness the power of sin.
Whether you're about to embark on a campaign with ties to the ancient arts of sin magic (such as one of multiple official Paizo adventure paths), or you just want to play a character steeped in sin, this book has lots of tantalizing options to offer. Even GMs can get in on the fun, as several of the archetypes here are perfect for sinful NPCs as well, and can make for exciting and memorable encounters.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.