Starfinder Adventure Path #15: Sun Divers (Dawn of Flame 3 of 6)
(based on 2 ratings)
Show Description For:
Into the Fire!
With data recovered during the previous adventure, the heroes have proof of a deep-culture site in the sun and the coordinates to travel there. What they lack is the technology to dive into the star. Luckily, a member of the Corona Artifact Divers, daredevils who delve into the sun's atmosphere for thrills and profit, has just what the heroes need. However, this genius inventor is in debt to "business people" who have claimed the sun-diving starship to recoup their investments. The characters must venture to the bubble of Verdeon, confront those holding the vessel, and pilot it into the sun. Upon doing so, the heroes find a truly bizarre bubble-city and the key to further solar adventure!
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path continues the Dawn of Flame Adventure Path and includes:
- "Sun Divers," a Starfinder adventure for 5th-level characters, by Joe Pasini.
- A survey of Noma, a bubble-city of artificial intelligence within the sun, by Joe Pasini.
- A look at a handful of nefarious criminal organizations operating across the galaxy and equipment of use to those who engage in questionable activities, by Lacy Pellazar.
- An archive of creatures elemental and solar, as well as the unique artificial life of Noma, by Joe Pasini, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Linda Zayas-Palmer.
- Statistics and deck plans for a starship that dives into the heart of a sun, by Joe Pasini, and details of a moon being terraformed by genies from the Plane of Earth, by Judy Bauer.
Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop
Archives of Nethys
Other Resources: This product is also available on the following platforms:
Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.
This product is non-mint
. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at