Weekly Wonders - Archetypes of Sin Volume IV - Lust PDF
Necromancers of the Northwest
Brand new archetypes you’re sure to love!
Envy, gluttony, greed, lust, pride, sloth, and wrath. The temptation and allure of the seven deadly sins is undeniable. They have fascinated and tantalized audiences for centuries, and the idea of the seven deadly sins appears frequently in movies, books, games, and other media. They even have a role at the very heart of the Pathfinder Campaign Setting, and feature centrally in its most iconic Adventure Path. While sin magic is a famous part of the Pathfinder setting, and due to be revisited in an upcoming Adventure Path, there are other ways to gain power from the seven deadly sins. Each installment of Weekly Wonders: Archetypes of Sin presents several new archetypes tied to one of the seven deadly sins, allowing characters of various classes to tap into the power of sin.
For this book, we focus on the sin of lust. As with each of the seven deadly sins, lust can take many forms, and truly, each of us has our own unique secret and hidden desires. From dominance and submission to lust-inspiring performances and even the unbridled romantic passion of courtly love, the archetypes in this book explore themes of lust from a variety of vantage points. This book includes the following archetypes:
• The lust singer, a bard archetype whose performances can inspire intense feelings of lust in audiences, and whose charms can be fueled by the victim’s own passions to last indefinitely.
• The knight of the white rose, a paladin archetype devoted to the ideals of courtly love, who gains bonuses from pursuing her chosen paramour.
• The pain giver, a slayer archetype that delights in giving and receiving pain.
• The lust bloodline, for sorcerers, which provides a number of lust- and passion-themed abilities.
• The phantom lover, a spiritualist archetype who has an especially close bond with her phantom, allowing the two to be even more deadly fighting side by side.
• The lust subschool, for enchantment-focused wizards who wish to harness the power of sin.
Whether you're about to embark on a campaign with ties to the ancient arts of sin magic (such as one of multiple official Paizo adventure paths), or you just want to play a character steeped in sin, this book has lots of tantalizing options to offer. Even GMs can get in on the fun, as several of the archetypes here are perfect for sinful NPCs as well, and can make for exciting and memorable encounters.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.