Little Red's Bestiary (PFRPG) PDF
Little Red Goblin Games
Add to Cart
Tons of Creative Creature For Your Pathfinder Game!
Originally only available to our Patrons, we are releasing the entire catalog of creature's from there to the public for the first time!
These include (but are not limited to):
- Cogers: Massive, shaggy, eternally hungry, cat-beasts that are apex predators! They are unstoppable, cruel, bestial, warriors with a pension for domination!
- Chrononites: Time's corrective agents; these frozen moments in time last for a few seconds, a minute, or an hour and are unstoppable until then!
- Wand Golem: Every time you hit it, you break some of the wands it is made of and a random spell goes off! Terrify your player with the uncertainty!
- Scorpions: So many scorpions! Tiny ones that make you sleep, giant ones that gush poison like a firehose, and even a Scorpiosaurus (Yes, that's a scorpion + a tyrannosaurus)
- Spider-Horses: Yes, a 8 legged spider-horse called a horse. Includes stats so your character can ride one!
- Dark Ki Monsters: Ever think Pathfinder didn't do enough with Ki? One is called a "yaju", a hulking beast who was once a human who had their chakra points broken and tampered with by an evil ki user! The other is called a "yin" and is an undead who can't pass on due to a disharmony in its soul who stalks monks in monasteries to drink their ki!
- Goblots: "Perfect" goblinoid outsiders from the beginning of time!
Legion: These bug-like demons gain powers from every other creature with the legion subtype who is near them. The more the merrier (for the GM).
... and so many more!
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at