Not sure what happened to the product discussion as I am positive there used to be quite a few posts in the thread for this product.
At any rate, I figure I mention here that when I decided to use the Vine Maiden introduced in the Forest Kingdom Compendium for an adventure to replace a different creature, I found a few errors within the stat block of the Vine Maiden.
(1) The initiative modifier is listed as +2 but the Vine Maiden has a Dexterity score of 19 so the modifier should be +4.
(2) The saving throws are listed as +5/+9/+7, but I calculated that it should be +4/+10/+8 (base 2/6/6 for an 8 HD fey, Con mod +2, Dex mod +4, and Will mod +2, no other modifiers).
(3) The save DC for its entangle spell-like ability should be 14, not 15 (base 10 + 1 for a 1st level spell + 3 from Cha mod = 14).
(4) The attack line for the vine lash should include the bleed damage it inflicts on a critical hit).
(5) Not an error but a minor suggestion: maybe it would have been ideal to have included a second melee action that was a disarm attempt with the vine lash since the vine lash is a whip for all intents and that means it has the disarm quality as well which is an additional +2 bonus to disarm attempts. Again, that's just a minor suggestion. :)
(6) The Vine Maiden is missing skill ranks. A lot. Fey creatures normally have 6 + Int mod per HD. With 8 HD and Int mod +1, that should be a total of 7*8 = 57 skill ranks. The Vine Maiden does not have any penalties to her skills so based on reverse-engineering to get the skill bonuses shown in the stat block, 37 skill ranks were spent, leaving 19 skill ranks unspent.
Otherwise, I rather like the Vine Maiden. :)