|John Compton Organized Play Lead Developer|
I enjoyed playing the module, except for the numbers and DCs for low tier seemed like they were for min max +2. I mean, an 18 save at first level means: 18 stat, +4. Best save, +2. So that is a 60% chance of failure straight away. Pretty ridiculous. Asked my vo for a copy so I could analyze the numbers and change this review. But I'd say a module that only gives min max characters a 40% chance of survival is designed to kill characters. Especially of the normal variety. We played with a group of 5, and three went down (one was due to critical). I shook the hand of the new player at the table (who would have been dead if not for the die hard bonus from buying stuff at the game shop) and said "Welcome to PFS."