Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Wilderness

3.00/5 (based on 59 ratings)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Wilderness

Add Print Edition $44.99

Add PDF $9.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Answer the Call

Wild, untamed lands hold a wealth of mystery and danger, providing the perfect backdrop for heroic adventure. Whether adventurers are climbing mountains in search of a dragon's lair, carving their way through the jungle, or seeking a long-lost holy city covered by desert sands, Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness gives them the tools to survive the wilds. A new 20-level base class, the shifter, puts animalistic powers into the hands—or claws—of player characters and villains alike, with new class features derived from animalistic attributes. Overviews of druidic sects and rituals, as well as new archetypes, character options, spells, and more, round out the latest contribution to the Pathfinder RPG rules!

Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness is an invaluable hardcover companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.

Pathfinder RPG Ultimate Wilderness includes:

  • The shifter, a new character class that harnesses untamed forces to change shape and bring a heightened level of savagery to the battlefield!
  • Archetypes for alchemists, barbarians, bards, druids, hunters, investigators, kineticists, paladins, rangers, rogues, slayers, witches, and more!
  • Feats and magic items for characters of all sorts granting mastery over the perils of nature and enabling them to harvest natural power by cultivating magical plants.
  • Dozens of spells to channel, protect, or thwart the powers of natural environs.
  • New and expanded rules to push your animal companions, familiars, and mounts to wild new heights.
  • A section on the First World with advice, spells, and other features to integrate the fey realm into your campaign.
  • Systems for exploring new lands and challenging characters with natural hazards and strange terrain both mundane and feytouched.
  • ... and much, much more!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-986-8

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Rulebook Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO1140


See Also:

6 to 10 of 59 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

3.00/5 (based on 59 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Really disappointing

1/5

The quality of hardcover releases continues its downward spiral...This one, full of reprints and useless options, takes a subject matter (wilderness!) ripe with opportunity and strikes out.


Well, the idea was good, the material has potential, then what happened?

1/5

I will say the things I said before (an expensive pdf for something you probably will never use)

Character options: Shifter class; it have a good starting levels, also, combining it with other classes could even stand alongside with the barbarian... could. but in the end, you will be the guy using the barbarian.

Archetypes: they are all bad. really, non of the archetypes had something to offer to say "hey! I want to try this" It´s like the issue with the Trapper ranger archetype; sounds good, yeah, in your mind but it crashes at the table"

There are a starving orc, really, the mere image made me sad (rot warden) also, none of the art are inspirational, nor make the archetype atractive: Besides the rot warden, there are a storm caller who inspires nothing but a random npc. there are a psychic archetype walking over water?

The races are ok, they weren´t needed but ok.

Feats: more feats, thank you paizo, now we are near the 3k official feats.

Spells: more of the same.

enviromental rules: this is one of the best parts of the book but again, you, as a gm must work on the rules to make them actually work (but for when that times comes, you will be using something else instead). The herbs as ingredients has a potential, but again, useless due the over ruling on it.

There is a bestiary; second best part of the book, but neither needed.

Conclusion; I love pathfinder, i won´t change to another system since this is where i want to be, but man, with books like this you should learn that if you didn´t playtest your upcoming rules, and if you dont listen to your customers, your ship will be going to crash.

I´m thinking that this book was made this bad as an excuse to drown Pathfinder to focus on starfinder or something (I hope they don´t since there are a lot of ppl incluiding me, who doens´t like space opera)

Cheers guys, I know you would do better next time.


I had high hopes for this one

1/5

Perhaps too much.

Unlike some of the other reviews I am ambivalent towards the Shifter class. I’m not a fan of it nor will I recommend it. The trend of reprinted material continues and it’s ¼ of the book. The other options such as feats etc. follow the usual trend of the company stubborn refusal to find the proper middle ground in terms of development. Either it’s too powerful or not worth taking. With the book it’s more the second than the first. I did enjoy the rest of the book however.


5/5

Did any of you even read the Shifters abilities!? The chimaera, greater chimaera, and final aspect abilities?? You get to COMBINE MULTIPLE ASPECTS!! Combining even two with the chimaera at 9th is cool, but with greater chimaera at 14th you can have a +6 to all your physical stats with Bear, Bull, and tiger all at once!! And still pick two more aspects at final level with final aspect, that combined with full BAB, and a high wisdom to add to AC along with dex from tiger, d10 claws that eventually ignore damage reduction. And if you pour into wisdom, then all the saves become good. Shifters can tear up!! They’re a martial class, and damn good at it. And if you get the feat Shifters Edge, you add your level to your claw damage!! That’s 80 damage if you land all your hits before you even add your dice!! Seriously. I feel like people are looking at the words without reading them!! And the rest of this book is loaded with stuff, especially useful archetypes, and I love the exploration rules. I just feel like people are hating the shifter, when it’s really a well thought get out class.


Lots of rules for what you don't care about, poor rules for what you do.

1/5

I'm going to say this straight up; if you want this book to make a shapeshifter, make a druid or a hunter instead. No, seriously, your party will thank you.

The Shifter is hobbled from the moment it gets Wild Shape, an ability you would expect it to excel at. They are limited to forms that match the Aspects they know, which means that at level 20 you will have 5 available animal forms to change into. THAT'S NOT A TYPO. For comparison, druids, in addition to their 9th level spells, have 0 limitations on what they can change into, whereas the class built around the concept of changing shapes can't manage more than 5 at their peak. Hunters with the Feral Hunter archetype always apply their Focus and can shape into any animal. The reason I mention their Focus always being on, is that the Shifter is not so fortunate. Their Aspects are 3+level minutes per day, and like the Hunter the physical boosters are enhancements, so they need to be turned on to keep up with the other martial characters.

The archetypes for the Shifter have some interesting concepts, but are generally of NPC-quality stock (some have ridiculously low per day usages) and need some errata already.

As for the rest of the book, it's your standard Paizo fare of useful and useless feats, a wide variety of archetypes for the other (better) classes, and more rules about the minutia of nature and the wilderness than a DM could dare dream of.


6 to 10 of 59 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
51 to 100 of 3,550 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Oh I'm on board for the shifter. If it has some spell casting that's cool, but I assume it won't which is fine cause shape sifting is awesome.

The list of classes getting Archetypes looks good, a nice mix.

I love fey so I'm happy to see them around, but agree that some elemental stuff (especially that might tie into some under developed Kineticist elements, hint) is present.

Will we finally get Basic Phytokinesis?


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Can we get confirmation that the Shifter is full BAB? Even if it isn't there's a lot for me to be interested in for this book but a full BAB wildshaper has been my #1 desire for a very long time.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Will there be a playtest for the Shifter?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:

Glad to see you guys are excited!

To expand very vaguely on this bit from the product description: "New archetypes for alchemists, bards, druids, hunters, inquisitors, investigators, kineticists, mesmerists, paladins, rangers, rogues, slayers, and more!" I'll mention that brawlers (who haven't had an archetype in quite a while) are one of the other classes among the "and more".

Although excited I am slightly saddened that Barbarian has been relegated to the "and more" part :3

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

my wallet. . . is not ready for this. :D

Silver Crusade

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Bardess wrote:

Please

Please
PLEASE
tell me that she can't change into animals only!
Tell me that she will be as versatile as hell!
Pleaseeeeeeee

That's right, because we have the right to Bear Arms!

Seriously though, any chance that we can get a Vigilante style play test for the Shifter, maybe with a PFS play test chronicle?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
GM Hands of Fate wrote:
Wilderness Survival Guide was the last 1st ed &D book published, in 1986.

I read that book over and over.


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Amanda Plageman wrote:

Hmmmm....

I thought Paizo had said the Vigilante was going to be the last class for awhile. Color me... intrigued.

Maybe now the other iconics will stop referring to me as the "new guy".


I'm actually far more excited about the information regarding the Fey than I am the Shifter class. I hope I'm proven wrong, but it sounds pretty munchkin-y to me.

Paizo Employee Designer

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:

Glad to see you guys are excited!

To expand very vaguely on this bit from the product description: "New archetypes for alchemists, bards, druids, hunters, inquisitors, investigators, kineticists, mesmerists, paladins, rangers, rogues, slayers, and more!" I'll mention that brawlers (who haven't had an archetype in quite a while) are one of the other classes among the "and more".

Although excited I am slightly saddened that Barbarian has been relegated to the "and more" part :3

Just going to say: the "and more" part of the announcement doesn't mean that the class is just in the "other class archetypes and class features" section of the book. For example, brawlers have their own section, and other classes do too (will barbarian be one of them? you'll have to find out!)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Mark Seifter wrote:
Rysky wrote:
Mark Seifter wrote:

Glad to see you guys are excited!

To expand very vaguely on this bit from the product description: "New archetypes for alchemists, bards, druids, hunters, inquisitors, investigators, kineticists, mesmerists, paladins, rangers, rogues, slayers, and more!" I'll mention that brawlers (who haven't had an archetype in quite a while) are one of the other classes among the "and more".

Although excited I am slightly saddened that Barbarian has been relegated to the "and more" part :3
Just going to say: the "and more" part of the announcement doesn't mean that the class is just in the "other class archetypes and class features" section of the book. For example, brawlers have their own section, and other classes do too (will barbarian be one of them? you'll have to find out!)

Yay! Okies!

Thankies Mark ^w^

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lucus Palosaari wrote:
I wonder if any part of this was "salvaged" from the announced and planned Encounter Codex, that was shelved etc. for reasons?

Nope. We're working on finding a different home for that material.

Scarab Sages

6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

I hope its a martial class and not a caster.

Related, holy crap, there are a lot of hardcovers coming out this calendar year. #walletiscrying

Dark Archive

A proper Shifter?! Woooooot! This is what I was hoping for from the Mooncursed Barbarian which sadly, whilst incredibly cool, was just a terrible option for several reason.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Shifter?! Yes please!

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

22 people marked this as a favorite.
archmagi1 wrote:

I hope its a martial class and not a caster.

Related, holy crap, there are a lot of hardcovers coming out this calendar year. #walletiscrying

Well, people were worried that Starfinder was going to mean less Pathfinder, and we can't be leaving folks with a faulty impression like that! :)

Grand Lodge

Brew Bird wrote:
A martial shapeshifting class. I'm soooo ready for this. Will the Shifter have a play test?

I would really love that. I really enjoyed testing the kineticist and vigilante when they were first released.

All I'm hoping is that they're more than just an animorph or feral hunter archetype (hunter).


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Disappointed about the Fey stuff being more Golarion content, but otherwise looking forward to this book as hopefully the first world info will only be as invasive as the Boneyard stuff in Occult Adventures.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Highly doubt it's a Caster class. For two reasons.

1) We have too many caster classes

2) We already have a casting, shapeshifting class (Druid).


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Although it's too early to predict what it can and can't do, If the shifter can only shift into animals, vermins and plants (wilderness related creature types), I'm sure there are going to be archetypes for changing into celestials, fiends, dragons and elemental in no time. ;)

I'm also really happy to see a new system for weather hazards. It's going to be really useful in my homebrew draconic realm.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

Scarab Sages

Wow!! August and October are gearing up to be my favorite months this year! Starfinder in August and now Ultimate Wilderness in October! I am really excited for the shifter class and hope there is a playtest for the class (if not, I understand and still want to play one regardless)!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
John Kretzer wrote:

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

I'm trying hard not to get my hopes up about future broad environment Ultimate series books, but this would be soooo awesome.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Ultimate Suburban?

Well... I suppose Ultimate Urban has to come first....

John Kretzer wrote:

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

I hope the archetypes for other classes aren't mostly just a mix of the shifter class with the base class. I get bored of those really quickly.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Man, I have been asking for an Ultimate Environments book for years, so this seems very promising to me.


I am hoping that content from Player Companion's 'Alchemy Manual' & 'Heroes of the Wild' are both incorporated into Ultimate Wilderness.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Really excited for the Shifter Class! can't wait to see the playtest!

Also quick question for Mark, Since the Wood kineticist is still missing it's Basic Phytokinesis talent, will we be seeing that element released properly in this book?


This looks really neat!


Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Lemartes wrote:
Davic The Grey wrote:
Brew Bird wrote:
A martial shapeshifting class. I'm soooo ready for this. Will the Shifter have a play test?
Are you assuming Shifter will be martial focused based on something? I don't see anything to suggest they will be other than the overlap with druids and hunters. I'm hoping for a 1/1 BAB martial class but...
Yeah I don't see where it is a martial either. I mean it may be but it might not be.

True, nothing says it's going to be martial, but spell-based shapeshifting is already so well supported, I thought it would be unlikely a whole new class would retread that same territory.

I love characters that have a humanoid "social" form and a monstrous "combat" form. (The Hulk, The Abomination from Darkest Dungeon, Lycanthropes in Skyrim, Krieg from Borderlands 2, The Gangrel from VTMB, The Shadow Walk power as well as The Crown Killer from Dishonored 2, etc.) Bonus points if the monstrous form has a mind of its own and is at odds with the humanoid form.

So far, the Master Chymist is the closest I've been able to get to that, but you can't do that until 8th level. The Brute Vigilante almost hit the mark... but was pretty lackluster combat wise.

The Lycanthrope template works, but there's no alignment change, and I'm not a big fan of the animal shapeshifting angle.

I guess what I really want is something that has the Master Chymist's mutate from level 1.

I'm really hoping something in this book can scratch that itch.


Will the Shifter be multiclass friendly?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
jedi8187 wrote:

Oh I'm on board for the shifter. If it has some spell casting that's cool, but I assume it won't which is fine cause shape sifting is awesome.

The list of classes getting Archetypes looks good, a nice mix.

I love fey so I'm happy to see them around, but agree that some elemental stuff (especially that might tie into some under developed Kineticist elements, hint) is present.

Will we finally get Basic Phytokinesis?

zergtitan wrote:

Really excited for the Shifter Class! can't wait to see the playtest!

Also quick question for Mark, Since the Wood kineticist is still missing it's Basic Phytokinesis talent, will we be seeing that element released properly in this book?

Was going to ask this myself.


Wow, I missed a lot today for being at work.

SHIFTER CLASS, AWESOME!

first world stuff, awesome!

Finally Brawler archetypes, awesome!

Other archetypes, meh.

Everything else, awesome!

Paizo Employee Designer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Jonas Seaborn wrote:
jedi8187 wrote:

Oh I'm on board for the shifter. If it has some spell casting that's cool, but I assume it won't which is fine cause shape sifting is awesome.

The list of classes getting Archetypes looks good, a nice mix.

I love fey so I'm happy to see them around, but agree that some elemental stuff (especially that might tie into some under developed Kineticist elements, hint) is present.

Will we finally get Basic Phytokinesis?

zergtitan wrote:

Really excited for the Shifter Class! can't wait to see the playtest!

Also quick question for Mark, Since the Wood kineticist is still missing it's Basic Phytokinesis talent, will we be seeing that element released properly in this book?

Was going to ask this myself.

If we include the wood element in any new book, it will be certain to have basic phytokinesis, as well as positive blast, verdant blast, etc. However, I'm not confirming wood as being in this book (though kineticist content is confirmed in the product description). You'll have to find out in November! (or sooner with blog previews)


Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Just thought I would mention that several years ago Kobold Quarterly did a spelless shfter druid class for PRPG rules and I am very excited to see how this Shifter class is both similar and different and how they compliment each other!

Grand Lodge

Brinebeast wrote:
Just thought I would mention that several years ago Kobold Quarterly did a spelless shfter druid class for PRPG rules and I am very excited to see how this Shifter class is both similar and different and how they compliment each other!

Did they? I completely bypassed that. I only remember the spell-less ranger.


I'm sold already!


Ultimate City would rock for the fact I'd love to use that in Curse of the Crimson Throne. ;)

But this! This looks great for Giantslayer or even Kingmaker! :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

My favorite shifter is Everyman Gaming's shapeshifter from Paranormal Adventures, personally, but I certainly can't play that in Pathfinder Society. I'm definitely curious as to how Paizo will approach it. I'm hoping for a full BAB non-spellcaster myself with the ability to assume at least some forms indefinitely, or at least 10 minutes/level if not 1 hour/level. I think it might be better if possible to move away from the polymorph spells, granting a wider array of smaller bonuses that can be selected, talent-like, allowing you to customize your shifter in various ways. But who knows? I'm a big fan of shapeshifting, so I'm interested to see what the final product is like regardless of whether or not it meets my current mental concept.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber
JoelF847 wrote:
I hope the archetypes for other classes aren't mostly just a mix of the shifter class with the base class. I get bored of those really quickly.

I mean, the last book that had a class in it, Ultimate Intrigue, there really was only like one or two archetypes that were grafting Vigilante onto another class.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
kevin_video wrote:
Brinebeast wrote:
Just thought I would mention that several years ago Kobold Quarterly did a spelless shfter druid class for PRPG rules and I am very excited to see how this Shifter class is both similar and different and how they compliment each other!
Did they? I completely bypassed that. I only remember the spell-less ranger.

Kobold Quarterly issue 15 has 3 alternate versions of the Druid class.


Will Huston wrote:
JoelF847 wrote:
I hope the archetypes for other classes aren't mostly just a mix of the shifter class with the base class. I get bored of those really quickly.
I mean, the last book that had a class in it, Ultimate Intrigue, there really was only like one or two archetypes that were grafting Vigilante onto another class.

To be fair, a lot of vigilante archetypes are basically grafting the wizard/inquisitor/gunslinger/etc. to the vigilante.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Stop. Just stop. You had me at "shifter."

Liberty's Edge RPG Superstar 2008 Top 32, 2011 Top 16

Ventnor wrote:
Will Huston wrote:
JoelF847 wrote:
I hope the archetypes for other classes aren't mostly just a mix of the shifter class with the base class. I get bored of those really quickly.
I mean, the last book that had a class in it, Ultimate Intrigue, there really was only like one or two archetypes that were grafting Vigilante onto another class.
To be fair, a lot of vigilante archetypes are basically grafting the wizard/inquisitor/gunslinger/etc. to the vigilante.

True, there weren't as many in Ultimate Intrigue, but as Ventnor points out the actual Vigilante ones were mainly other classes onto vigilante. But Occult Adventures and Advanced Class Guide seemed almost entirely of adding the classes from those books to other classes.

Scarab Sages

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Cthulhusquatch wrote:

Ultimate Suburban?

Well... I suppose Ultimate Urban has to come first....

John Kretzer wrote:

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

Ultimate Dungeon?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
BMovieMonster wrote:
Cthulhusquatch wrote:

Ultimate Suburban?

Well... I suppose Ultimate Urban has to come first....

John Kretzer wrote:

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

Ultimate Dungeon?

I would totally support ultimate dungeons if it came with tips for building them, options to "dress" them, systems to implement adventures in them, treasures and traps, some monsters and a new class based on crafting constructs or dungeoneering.

But if had to suggest a new Ultimate after this one I would suggest Ultimate Dra-

Ok... Never happening... T-T


Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
BMovieMonster wrote:
Cthulhusquatch wrote:

Ultimate Suburban?

Well... I suppose Ultimate Urban has to come first....

John Kretzer wrote:

I am excited for this book...maybe we will see Ultimate City book?

Ultimate Dungeon?

That would also be a great idea.

Sovereign Court

8 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber

Sovereign, you might want to check out the late-3.5 product Dungeonscape - it does almost everything you're asking for, and it's pretty much all either general enough to be system-neutral or easily used in Pathfinder games with minimal alteration.

Of course, if Paizo decides to take their own stab at the topic, I strongly support this endeavor. ^_^


Kalindlara wrote:

Sovereign, you might want to check out the late-3.5 product Dungeonscape - it does almost everything you're asking for, and it's pretty much all either general enough to be system-neutral or easily used in Pathfinder games with minimal alteration.

Of course, if Paizo decides to take their own stab at the topic, I strongly support this endeavor. ^_^

Thanks Kalindlara! ;)

I will give it a look, for it will certainly be helpful. Although, as you said, I would also like to see Paizo's approach.

Liberty's Edge

The Gold Sovereign wrote:

Although it's too early to predict what it can and can't do, If the shifter can only shift into animals, vermins and plants (wilderness related creature types), I'm sure there are going to be archetypes for changing into celestials, fiends, dragons and elemental in no time. ;)

I'm also really happy to see a new system for weather hazards. It's going to be really useful in my homebrew draconic realm.

I was thinking this as well. Its awesome to wildshape a la beast shape, elemental body, form of the dragon, etc. But I'd REALLY like to see some love for transforming into celestials, infernals, lawful,and chaotic outsiders. Think the Eidolon subtypes from unchained Summoner, but maybe encompassing even more outsiders that didn't get any love in Pathfinder Unchained, like kami, kytons, qlippoth, etc. In fact, why not introduce these eidolon subtypes in the hardcover as well?

Also, does anyone else think of the Harmonixer class from the Shaodw Hearts series when they think of the shifter?

51 to 100 of 3,550 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Wilderness All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.