Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide (OGL) Pocket Edition
Add to Cart
A New Breed of Hero
Adventure like never before with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide! Explore new heights of heroism with 10 new base classes, each with 20 levels of amazing abilities. Incredible powers also await existing characters, with more than a hundred new archetypes and class options. Prepare characters for their most legendary adventure ever with massive selections of never-before-seen spells, magic items, and more!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide is a must-have companion volume to the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 15 years of system development and an open playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Advanced Class Guide includes:
- Ten new base classes—the magic-twisting arcanist, the ferocious bloodrager, the cunning investigator, the daring swashbuckler, the formidable warpriest, and others.
- Variant class abilities and thematic archetypes for all 29 base classes, such as the counterfeit mage and the mutagenic mauler.
- Nearly a hundred new feats for characters of all classes, including style feats, teamwork feats like Coordinated Shot, and more.
- Hundreds of new spells and magic items, such as feast on fear and skullcrusher gauntlets.
- An entire armory of amazing equipment, from vital new adventuring gear to deadly alchemical weapons.
- ... and much, much more!
The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Class Guide is also available as:
- A 336-page hardcover
- A 336-page PDF (includes a "Lite" version optimized for mobile devices)
Pocket Edition ISBN: 978-1-64078-007-1
Estimated Dimensions/Weight: 8.4" x 6.5" x 0.6"; 1.6 pounds
Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at