Weekly Wonders: Assassin's Armory (PFRPG) PDF
Necromancers of the Northwest
The Right Tools For The Job
A professional assassination leaves nothing to chance, with everything planned out in meticulous detail, dozens of contingencies, and a solution on hand for every possible problem. But in addition to a very particular set of skills, this also requires a very particular set of tools; tools that can be highly specialized to particular jobs, or far more general in nature. And while not every adventurer is an assassin, nearly every adventurer can find a use for the tools a dealer of death might have lying around in his or her toolbox.
This book contains eight new magic items and ten new poisons, thematically appropriate for assassins and others of their ilk, including the following.
• Addlemind, a poison that makes it all but impossible to concentrate on spells, allowing enemy spellcasters to be negated.
• The bone dart, a magic dart made from bone which, among other things, causes the victim’s corpse to instantly rot away leaving only a skeleton behind.
• Nightlbinder, a poison that strips its victims of the ability to see in the dark, among other effects.
• The gloves of entrance and exit, which allow the wearer to open doorways in nearly any surface.
• Softskin, a poison that reduces a creature’s damage reduction and natural armor.
• Poisoner’s gloves, which aid in both delivering poisons covertly, and poisoning weapons swiftly.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.