Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship

Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship

Add Print Edition $14.99

Add PDF $10.49

Facebook Twitter Email

Rule the Skies

Soar into the wild blue yonder with Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship. Each side of the Flip-Mat features a view of an ancient, mysterious airship for players to fly—or bring down. One side displays a deck surrounded by a system of sails and propellers, while the other shows the deck of a dragon skyship with articulated wings and tail. This portable, affordable map measures 24" × 30" unfolded, and 8" × 10" folded. Usable by experienced GMs and novices alike, and friendly to both dry erase and wet erase markers, Pathfinder Flip-Mats fit perfectly into any Game Master's arsenal!

Get to the game faster with Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship, and be ready next time your players explore the wide and wondrous skies!

ISBN-23: 978-1-60125-942-4

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Maps Subscription.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO30082


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Community & Digital Content Director

Announced for May 2017! Image and description are not final and are subject to change.


OK, I REALLY want to see the PFS scenario that needs this one.

Alkenstar or Akaton? - that is the question...

Paizo Employee Pathfinder Society Lead Developer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
TimD wrote:

OK, I REALLY want to see the PFS scenario that needs this one.

Alkenstar or Akaton? - that is the question...

We *cough* might already have ideas—plans, I dare say—that would use this map. Akiton is certainly one place where it would come in handy.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

SWEET. Now I can really get my Final Fantasy VI game going! :P

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Lilith wrote:
SWEET. Now I can really get my Final Fantasy VI game going! :P

Before this did you ever get a grid appropriate ship and tie a bunch of balloons to it instead?

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I can think of a couple scenarios that might need this...


Finally! Can't wait :D


If this was designed in such a way to be compatible with Eberron airship designs, that would be FANTASTIC. Very much looking forward to this one. Please make it sooner ;)

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Well, I know at least one person who will be excited to see this.

The Exchange

It will be mine... Oh yes, it will be mine. You can bet on it.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

And there I sat, wondering if the starship rules would spill over to "classic" Golarion.

I think, I got my answer (otherwise I'll bend reality to make them fit). Great!

But why does the airship have a dinghy?

Ruyan.


*chants while dancing conga*

Bull rush bull rush bull RUSH! Bull rush bull rush bull RUSH!


It has a lifeboat. LOLWUT?? Is that small lifeboat also capable of air flight?


Aw man. Would be perfect for Storm Kings Thunder. May 2017. Sad

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure, Rulebook Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
moon-beast wrote:
It has a lifeboat. LOLWUT?? Is that small lifeboat also capable of air flight?

The ones I have seen have been.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
thenovalord wrote:
Aw man. Would be perfect for Storm Kings Thunder. May 2017. Sad

Storm King's Thunder books don't magically self destruct in May 2017. They're still quite functional when this map comes out.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

The image is just a placeholder. The actual image might have a lifeboat/dinghy but it's too early to say.t.

Community & Digital Content Director

Updated with final product image, description, and sample images!

Dark Archive

I like the dragon side, but the other one looks like a normal ship deck with some unnecessary stuff to me.
What's that bubble around it supposed to be?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I thought it was kind of a dirigible (like a zeppelin or something) - not powered by magic so much as 'fantasy tech'. I presumed the bubble was indicative of the big balloony bit.

Spoiler:
The language isn't too technical is it?

Dark Archive

Steve Geddes wrote:

I thought it was kind of a dirigible (like a zeppelin or something) - not powered by magic so much as 'fantasy tech'. I presumed the bubble was indicative of the big balloony bit.

** spoiler omitted **

You could be right, Steve.

Now that i´m watching this on a proper screen and not on my mobile, it seems like there is a semi-transparent "balloon" under the ship, which is connected to it by strands of rope or something similar.

This could be more useful than i thought initially.
The colors and details are always better when in hand than on these preview pictures anyway.

Of cousrse i´ll buy this flip-mat like any other one before.

The language is fine. :-)


TimD wrote:

OK, I REALLY want to see the PFS scenario that needs this one.

Alkenstar or Akaton? - that is the question...

We've already had scenarios where this could have been useful. I remember one interactive that involved an airship chase and boarding action.

Dark Archive

Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
TimD wrote:

OK, I REALLY want to see the PFS scenario that needs this one.

Alkenstar or Akaton? - that is the question...

We've already had scenarios where this could have been useful. I remember one interactive that involved an airship chase and boarding action.

Which one?


Samy wrote:
thenovalord wrote:
Aw man. Would be perfect for Storm Kings Thunder. May 2017. Sad
Storm King's Thunder books don't magically self destruct in May 2017. They're still quite functional when this map comes out.

Yep. But would have finished GMing it by then!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Card Game, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Marco Massoudi wrote:
Steve Geddes wrote:

I thought it was kind of a dirigible (like a zeppelin or something) - not powered by magic so much as 'fantasy tech'. I presumed the bubble was indicative of the big balloony bit.

** spoiler omitted **

You could be right, Steve.

Now that i´m watching this on a proper screen and not on my mobile, it seems like there is a semi-transparent "balloon" under the ship, which is connected to it by strands of rope or something similar.

This could be more useful than i thought initially.
The colors and details are always better when in hand than on these preview pictures anyway.

Of cousrse i´ll buy this flip-mat like any other one before.

The language is fine. :-)

To me, the balloon looks to be above the ship, which is likely why it's transparent -- so you can do things on deck or you can be on top of the balloon in case you have a fight scene up there (like, say, giants trying to cut it into pieces as you're speeding through a mountain pass). By not having a transparent outline of the balloon, it wouldn't be as usable for that secondary purpose (the GM would have to draw it on).


Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
TimD wrote:

OK, I REALLY want to see the PFS scenario that needs this one.

Alkenstar or Akaton? - that is the question...

We've already had scenarios where this could have been useful. I remember one interactive that involved an airship chase and boarding action.

Not sure, it also might have been part of Eyes of Ten.


This is simply awesome !

Shadow Lodge

This reminds me a lot of the final encounter in the module "The Harrowing".

Regardless of its relationship to that module, this really looks awesome!

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Flip-Mat: Airship All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.