Aventyr Bestiary (PFRPG)
(based on 2 ratings)
Over 140 new monsters and templates for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game!
This tome of beautifully illustrated monsters is drawn from scores of Adventureaweek.com adventures and our ENnie Award-winning blog. We've recruited some of the industry's top developers to craft new adversaries and carefully handpicked some of the finest beasts from our archives to create this gorgeous, full-color book which will enhance your gaming collection and provide PCs with an array of exciting new encounters for years to come.
Here's a small taste of what the Aventyr Bestiary includes:
- Cover art and new creature by Raven Mimura—the artist who perfected the fearsome eye tyrant for the world's most popular roleplaying game returns to grace this tome with a gorgeous cover and an entirely new creature developed by Raven in collaboration with Adam Daigle from Paizo.
- A star-studded group of developers including Wolfgang Baur, Brian Berg, Adam Daigle, Joshua Gullion, Jason Nelson, Jonathan G. Nelson, Will Myers, Owen K.C. Stephens, and Stephen Yeardley.
- Book Golem and Liberum Golem—If you prefer your golems well-read, these constructs are up your alley—just mind the paper cuts.
- Chicken Coop—Swallow PCs whole with this madman's dream of a chicken mixed with a house.
- Cold Mutated Ogre Spider, Earthen Spider, Sloth Spider—At AAW Games we firmly believe there can never be enough spiders.
- Exsanguinator the Daemon—Make adventurers really feel the hurt and introduce them to the master of blood.
- Eye Eater—Give maiming PCs a try and don't hesitate to rip out an eye or two—it can give them an entirely new perspective on the game!
- Mosaic Tile Golem, Mushroom Golem, Pumpkin Golem, Totem Golem, Treasure Golem— There's a reason Paizo is so fond of these...
- NITNAM—Remember that time the adventurers had to go inside of the giant, flesh-sac alien monster to kill it? You always will.
- Pubo, Great Pubo, Jinn Wizard, Tyngdekraften—Explosions, antimagic fields, and gravity wells—who could ask for anything more?
- Skildpadder—If dwarves don't belong on top of giant subterranean tortoise-bullette creatures, what's the world coming to?
- Templates: Dark Scion, Eldritch, Fleshdoll, HEL, Titanic—Because you never really can have enough templates.
(click to enlarge)
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at