|Liz Courts Community Manager|
Just left the Kickstarter page for this and I have to say it looks neat. I love the Hyper routes that give it that superhero vibe. I would so back this if my funds allowed for it, because I want to see that fully fleshed out.
Even $1 makes a big difference, but even if you can't pledge thanks for the kind words and for taking a look! :D
To summarize, your $1 contributes beyond it’s amount:
more information regarding $1 pledges here
- Every $1 does count in the all-or-nothing world of Kickstarter
- The number of backers is the most important factor in the popularity algorithm
- Tweeting and sharing as an official backer carries more weight and more “social proof”
- Your questions and comments in project’s comment section increases conversion of other non-$1 backers
- Referrals from your backer profile are an important part of the discovery process
- Referrals from “friend backing emails” also contribute
|1 person marked this as a favorite.|
It has more to do with my being unemployed at the moment and having a wife that would kill me if I diverted funds to something like this right now... I am, however, waiting for word on a job opportunity. Once I know for certain how that plays out, that will determine whether I can finagle something monetarily within the 27 day window to back this project or not.
|Harvey P. Lovecraft|