Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 5 (OGL)

4.20/5 (based on 14 ratings)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 5 (OGL)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Hardcover $44.99 $22.49

Add PDF $9.99

Add Non-Mint $44.99 $33.74

Facebook Twitter Email

Beyond the veil!

Creatures strange beyond imagining and more terrifying than any nightmare lurk in the dark corners of the world and the weird realms beyond. Within this book, you'll find hundreds of monsters for use in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Face off against devils and dragons, deep ones and brain moles, robots and gremlins, and myriad other menaces! Yet not every creature needs to be an enemy, as whimsical liminal sprites, helpful moon dogs, and regal seilenoi all stand ready to aid you on your quests—if you prove yourself worthy.

Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 5 is the fifth indispensable volume of monsters for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and serves as a companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook and Pathfinder RPG Bestiary. This imaginative tabletop game builds upon more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into a new era.

Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 5 includes:

  • More than 300 different monsters.
  • New player-friendly races like caligni dark folk, deep one hybrids, plant-bodied ghorans, and simian orang-pendaks.
  • Psychic creatures both benevolent and terrifying, from the enigmatic anunnaki and faceless astomoi to the howling caller in darkness and insidious, alien grays.
  • New familiars, animal companions, and other allies, such as clockwork familiars, red pandas, and many-legged wollipeds.
  • New templates to help you get more life out of classic monsters.
  • Appendices to help you find the right monster, including lists by Challenge Rating, monster type, and habitat.
  • Expanded universal monster rules to simplify combat.
  • Challenges for every adventure and every level of play.
  • ... and much, much more!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-792-5

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Rulebook Subscription.

Product Availability

Hardcover:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO1133


See Also:

1 to 5 of 14 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.20/5 (based on 14 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

My Favourite So Far

5/5

Don't have really anymore to add beyond that, love all the eldritch and occult flavor being pumped in ^w^


The weakest of the bunch

2/5

On the one hand, there are a good couple of gems and some very inspired entries throughout this book and, in truth, two stars is somewhat unfair, especially for the PDF. But, personally, I feel they're warranted, as this book seems to signal a shift in Pathfinder's direction, and one that I'm not happy about in the least.

First off, while Occult Adventures is readily available for consultation online in the SRD, I did not like to see a sizable number of monsters using rules from that book. It's one thing to have spells or feats from, say, Advanced Player's Guide or Mythic Adventures, as those are books that complement the game as a whole and present options for all classes, whereas Occult Adventures is a very specific niche that not all players will want to incorporate in their campaigns.

Secondly, I did not like the muddled product identity Paizo is showcasing here, with monsters such as the Android, Gray (Roswell), Reptoid (Reptilian) and Robot. Even the Annunaki seems more at home as the antagonist of, say, a Legion of Super-Heroes comic book. It's one thing to want to provide the tools for varied and diverse fantasy campaigns - in which constructs, space aberrations and even clockwork creatures can easily work without sticking out like sore thumbs - but quite another one to insert borderline hard-SF or contemporary conspiracy theorist creatures on a lark. Expedition to the Barrier Peaks this is not, and let's endeavor to keep it that way, please.

Thirdly, snake-bodied weasels with boar tusks? Serpentine bulls? Shark-headed sea serpents? Wolf-headed sea serpents? A chinchilla with a bat wing on the tip of its tail? An octopus with three shark heads? Really? Unless you have an absolutely amazing hook or a compelling campaign seed, why bother putting out this silly, uninspired dross? You can do much better than this, Paizo.


Monsters Galore

4/5

Read my full review on Of Dice and Pen.

I like Bestiary 5 a great deal. On an initial look-through before reading it more thoroughly, there were numerous monsters that drew my attention, that made me want to know more about them, and screamed to be included in one of my games sometime down the road. There's a wide variety of monsters present, with every type represented and the spread between them being fairly even. Ooze is a monster type that is often under-represented, but there are quite a few new oozes in this book. Along with that there are lots of magical beasts, constructs, undead, vermin, fey, and so on. In addition, there are several mythic monsters, and Bestiary 5 is the first hardcover book to contain monsters using the occult rules from Occult Adventures. The monsters cover a wide variety of challenge ratings as well, from 1/6 to 24. The bulk of the creatures are in the low- to mid-CR range, but there are also a sizeable number of high-CR monsters as well.


Grim Reapers, Deep Ones, and Greys Oh My!

5/5

I have always loved Bestiaries and Paizo has yet to disappoint in department. Now with a 5th hardcover bestiary they continue with quality and variety. I will list the good and the bad of this fine product.
The Good
-Dragons, 5 great new true dragons, along with a variety of "lesser" dragons such as jungle drake, rope dragon, vishap, and awesome shen.
-Fey, a variety of ranging from low to high CR such as the house spirits and the glaistag.
-Giants, we finally get the Firbolg, been waiting to see this one for a long time.
-New 0HD races like the Astomi, Caligni, and Reptoid.
-Aliens such as greys and the Anunnaki.
-Elementals such as aether, the wysps and the awesome anemos.
-Interesting oozes such as animate hair, apallie, and living mirage.
-New clestials and aeons.
-Robots!
-Creatures from mythology.
-Old school monster such as moon dogs, muckdwellers, brain moles, and thought eaters.
-Some interesting undead like bone ship and death coach.

The Bad
-Some minor design issues.
-Some art issues.
-The Sahkil, another evil outsider group, could have used this space for Oni, Azura, or Rakshasa.
-Continued use of the mythic rules that to me should be a completely optional rule.


3 STARS?????

5/5

I can't agree with the below rating of 3 stars. (Read Below) This is on-par with any other bestiary piazo has produced. Although i cant speak of quality due to just buying a pdf, this bestiary has the best range of monster selection in my opinion. It adds some technology driven ideas, unique story driven monsters and my favorite: A BoneShip, literally the pcs can fight an undead ship!!!! The complaint of no new monster over CR25 is a lazy lie, using templates the Esoteric Dragons can be over CR25 with other CR20+ monsters utilizing templates provided can increase above CR25. This book contains ideas for familiars, companions, and constructs for many classes and pairs amazingly well with content from the Occult Adventures. I Love this book, and pathfinder in general due to the wealth of information it has for both a PC and a DM. Cant wait for more!!!


1 to 5 of 14 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
2,101 to 2,150 of 2,175 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

A quick search told me that the Pokemon Sableye is based on the Hopkinsville Goblins. That explains the resemblance to the Hobkins Gremlin, but it was very surprising to see what at first appeared to be a Pokemon in this Bestiary.


knightnday wrote:

Again, you cannot see past your prejudices. No one, to the best of my knowledge, has said that they do not enjoy them or that they are somehow inferior.

What I, and others, have said is X is something that would make us happy to see in the books. You know, the way that you say "gimme lots and lots of mythological creatures!"

People are allowed, unless we've changed the rules, the express a preference. While you and some others may want a ton of creatures and believe that you can just make up fluff for things -- and you can, sure, but is it the right fluff? -- others believe the opposite, that you can slap numbers to just about anything but if the story isn't right, who cares?

Those are two of dozens of ideas and preferences that people have about the book. People are allowed to express them, and I sincerely hope that Paizo listens to all their fans and doesn't ignore anyone. I seriously doubt you'd enjoy having your ideas and preferences ignored, eh?

Sure

But I wasn't talking about this forum, fluff or anything like that.

I Was talking about different people around the internet and facebook who hate the thought that there are any more bestiaries created in the future as Bestiary 5 is already too much..

And if Paizo listen to those people TOZ, then there will never be a Bestiary 6. You like that? Ok, good for you.

Quote:
People are allowed to express them

Yes, and I ain't human, so I can't have opinion of my own? This goes both ways.

Paizo Employee Designer

3 people marked this as a favorite.

There are people saying all sorts of things because everyone has their own opinion, and that's great! Personally, I'm pretty psyched about io9's take, given io9's relative reader base.

Shadow Lodge

Nightterror wrote:
And if Paizo listen to those people TOZ, then there will never be a Bestiary 6.

You seem to be confusing 'listen to' with 'follow the orders of'.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Nightterror wrote:
But I wasn't talking about this forum, fluff or anything like that.

Well, given the discussion before, I also got the impression like you did. So thanks for the clarification.

The good thing about Paizo is that they listen to our suggestions and opinions. Often enough, they even care to explain why they don't follow those opinions. So I think there's no need to fight between us, just because we have different tastes.

And by the way, I don't give a damn if you're human or not. Even if you're a freakin' alien, your opinion is still as valuable as mine. ;)


Mark Seifter wrote:
Personally, I'm pretty psyched about io9's take, given io9's relative reader base.

I have to say there was a degree of joy coming from when I was first searching through the book and seeing the confusion on my brothers face when I asked "How do you feel about half shark, half octopus, half shark, half sharks?"


Nightterror wrote:

Sure

But I wasn't talking about this forum, fluff or anything like that.

I Was talking about different people around the internet and facebook who hate the thought that there are any more bestiaries created in the future as Bestiary 5 is already too much..

And if Paizo listen to those people TOZ, then there will never be a Bestiary 6. You like that? Ok, good for you.

People here often think that there are too many monsters, too many books, too many maps, too many feats, classes, archetypes and more. It isn't s new sentiment -- go look at all the threads here for information -- let alone adding in voices from the rest of the internet. They still get an opinion; just because we may not like it or agree doesn't mean that they have to shut up.

And yes, even if they say "Gosh, we have enough monsters, let's not have anymore."

Quote:
People are allowed to express them
Yes, and I ain't human, so I can't have opinion of my own? This goes both ways.

I do not believe I've said that. What I believe I said was "Stop trying to shut other people down and make sure only your opinion is heard." In the past, if someone says that they like robots/sci-fi/not-mythology beings you tend to rant and go on about how you hate it and hope that they are never ever allowed in the books, as an example.

It does go both ways. Just like you don't want to be shut down when you wax poetic about cool some creature that you like is, no one else wants to be shut down for voicing their love of robots, of fluff, of no more monsters.


I like the Astomoi in this book, but I feel like it differs too much from the hairy humanoids that still have eyes and noses... I may use it as a mutated/enlightened version of the original race, which would still have mouthless but lack most of psychic senses probably... Was there any particular inspiration on making them so spiritual and voidy?


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I would like more hardcover campaign setting books and bestiaries(both hardcover and softcover). I would like more rule books though I am tired of feats and spells, mostly because the ones I would like to see just keep not happening.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm still grateful they've gotten 5 bestiaries deep and nary a Drow Ninja to be seen, so great job!

Maybe, if I use a different alias, they won't know it's really me

Edit: D'oh!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber
Captain Yesterday, Captain, Esq wrote:
I'm still grateful they've gotten 5 bestiaries deep and nary a Drow Ninja to be seen, so great job!

It all depends, my dear not-Captain-Yesterday, on what one considers to be a Bestiary.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hm, just a quick calculation: If Paizo made every other campaign setting book into an "revisited" tome, they could deliver 240 bestiary monsters in two years time. 3 Unleashed books for the big and rare/unique uglies and the bestiary would be nearly covered completely.

Someone saying anything about the difficulties to find a theme for all those books? Well, incoherent minds like mine don't need coherent books. Just call them "Yet another Monster Collection Again".

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber

The problem - as some here will find very interesting - is that the Revisited line apparently don't sell very well.


yeah and I am inclined to think a hardcover revisited compilation would sell even less...


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who! This is a happy occasion!"

The publishing of Bestiary 5 is ABSOLUTELY a happy occasion--my favorite since 2!


I enjoyed this Bestiary; that said, I don't NEED another one. I'm not sure that I NEED the 5 we have. While an assortment of monsters are nice, I don't find myself using 1500 or so (if you figure 300 per book) monsters in the course of a campaign.

The selection is nice, and the fact that they give a wide assortment means that everyone, with any type of game, has something they can usually find that they will use in their games.

My concern, five books in, is that we are so focused on getting such a wide assortment that we're losing track of quality -- not to say that the monsters or format or art isn't quality. For me (and only me, perhaps) quality could be translated into depth, which is where fluff comes in.

While I can use just about anything as a set of stats to strip resources off players, it puts a bad taste in my mouth for it not to fit in with the world. I like whys and hows and the like instead of "A box of hit points and XPs runs up and does X damage. You killed it. Next!" Fluff is what helps make the creature live and breath.

The books are fine. Making more of them is fine. I do not believe that the format is going to change in the future. But it's sort of like buying a box of chocolate assortments and getting way too many orange creams and odd flavors like sardine caramel instead of the things I'd rather have. I keep buying it in the hope that the flavors I like will outnumber those I don't.

And that's where Paizo has a tightrope to walk, between the people who are considered boring, like me, and the people who want more exotic flavors and to ride the bleeding edge of new and cool. It's not an easy task, and one I'm thankful that they have to do instead of me.

Community Manager

3 people marked this as a favorite.

Removed some posts and their responses. Do not make personal attacks against each other—it's completely unnecessary. Reread the Community Guidelines.

The Exchange

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kalindlara wrote:
The problem - as some here will find very interesting - is that the Revisited line apparently don't sell very well.

Well I wouldn't know about that but I hope that I didn't came across as too serious with my calculation. In fact, I have no idea how well the revisited books sell/sold, and if this is the reason there aren't more floating around, well it's a shame but I wouldn't want Paizo to go bankrupt just for producing non-profitable stuff.

The thing is, I'm with Knightnday in that I want to know how a monster can fit into the world. If I take a look at the first monster in Bestiary 5, the Aatheriexa, I see something cool and creepy enough to want to use it, and the descriptive texts does give me a starting point from where to work. But It is me who has to do the work, and given the fact that I can't wait to look on the next page before creating the stuff, chances are that I'll never will use it. This is where official fluff would really come in handy.

Still love the bestiaries, though, it's just that you (in this case, I) can never get enough of the good stuff.


Liz Courts wrote:
Removed some posts and their responses. Do not make personal attacks against each other—it's completely unnecessary. Reread the Community Guidelines.

So, telling someone to get a grip is wrong? Especially when that lack of grip resulted in many threads getting derailled, people getting angry and stopping having fun, and that before the silly modding that wouldn't be neccessary if the posters causing those messes were modded/suspended once in a while? OK.


WormysQueue wrote:
The thing is, I'm with Knightnday in that I want to know how a monster can fit into the world. If I take a look at the first monster in Bestiary 5, the Aatheriexa, I see something cool and creepy enough to want to use it, and the descriptive texts does give me a starting point from where to work. But It is me who has to do the work, and given the fact that I can't wait to look on the next page before creating the stuff, chances are that I'll never will use it. This is where official fluff would really come in handy.

Sincerely curious, what sort of official fluff do you mean? Do you mean simply more of the same type of fluff that is currently present, or do you mean fluff that says how the monster works in relation to Golarion?

Also, it's my headcannon that Aatheriexa's homeworld was annihilated by Outer Dragons which is why they know draconic.

Project Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Nutcase Entertainment wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Removed some posts and their responses. Do not make personal attacks against each other—it's completely unnecessary. Reread the Community Guidelines.
So, telling someone to get a grip is wrong? Especially when that lack of grip resulted in many threads getting derailled, people getting angry and stopping having fun, and that before the silly modding that wouldn't be neccessary if the posters causing those messes were modded/suspended once in a while? OK.

If you have an issue with a moderation decision, email the community team or take it to website feedback. Don't derail this thread with it.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Milo v3 wrote:
Sincerely curious, what sort of official fluff do you mean? Do you mean simply more of the same type of fluff that is currently present, or do you mean fluff that says how the monster works in relation to Golarion?

Well, even when I was joking with the revisited idea, I really like the format of the revisited monster entries. Meaning the fluff should be presented ecology-style, be mostly generic enough to be easily used in your own campaign world, but can have some paragraphs about the monster's role in Golarion as added benefit.

Quote:
Also, it's my headcannon that Aatheriexa's homeworld was annihilated by Outer Dragons which is why they know draconic.

See, and with this one sentence, you have inspired me how to use the Aatheriexa in my own campaign world. You probably even put them in a real central, setting defining role. So thanks, and consider this stolen ^^.


WormysQueue wrote:
Well, even when I was joking with the revisited idea, I really like the format of the revisited monster entries. Meaning the fluff should be presented ecology-style, be mostly generic enough to be easily used in your own campaign world, but can have some paragraphs about the monster's role in Golarion as added benefit.

I mainly asked because of my personally worrying about Golarion in "setting neutral".

As for the more general, I find that many creatures don't really fit for ecology-style, the Aatheriexas, they have no home, their culture is disseminated, and they are a sentient race. Having the more generic style, just typing out what they think of helps since it means they don't have to try and think of information on certain subjects for every creature.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Any chance I could get any dev insight into the creation of the astomoi? Were they inspired by something? Do they have a mythological basis of some kind? Were they created to fill some sort of mechanical niche? They seem rather unique in many ways as a 0HD race and I would love to hear what sort of thought processes went into creating them.

Paizo Employee Designer

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Samy wrote:
Any chance I could get any dev insight into the creation of the astomoi? Were they inspired by something? Do they have a mythological basis of some kind? Were they created to fill some sort of mechanical niche? They seem rather unique in many ways as a 0HD race and I would love to hear what sort of thought processes went into creating them.

Try this!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

Thank you!


I'm curious how they went from hairy mouthless people to faceless people looking like they're made of darkness. It's a cool idea, but it's a change. The psychic predisposition makes sense though, since they're supposed to be from near india (and overlap with Ghandharvas).


So, I was reading up on the Ahkhat (a fascinating critter) and I noticed something that doesn't make sense and isn't explained anywhere.

It's attack form is "Urn".

What is this?

Is it, like, a thrown object like throwing an urn? It's not mentioned in the monster description nor anywhere online that I can find.

Any ideas?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Well it's ranged, and it has throw anything as a feat.


captain yesterday wrote:
Well it's ranged, and it has throw anything as a feat.

Agreed; that's why I think that's what it's supposed to be. But it IS kinda funny to see "Urn" rather than "thrown item within its reach".

What do others think of this interpretation?

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

'I don't need friends, I'VE GOT URNS'
*throws urn and misses*
'I'm...all out of urns.'
Party murder posse attack

Paizo Employee Developer

3 people marked this as a favorite.
David Rust wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
Well it's ranged, and it has throw anything as a feat.

Agreed; that's why I think that's what it's supposed to be. But it IS kinda funny to see "Urn" rather than "thrown item within its reach".

What do others think of this interpretation?

We could have just put "improvised weapon" in the ranged line, but then the damage die would be variable, so we decided to put more detail. Having urn there also contextualizes the monster, suggesting that they are found in ancient crypts or similar such places.


Adam Daigle wrote:
David Rust wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
Well it's ranged, and it has throw anything as a feat.

Agreed; that's why I think that's what it's supposed to be. But it IS kinda funny to see "Urn" rather than "thrown item within its reach".

What do others think of this interpretation?

We could have just put "improvised weapon" in the ranged line, but then the damage die would be variable, so we decided to put more detail. Having urn there also contextualizes the monster, suggesting that they are found in ancient crypts or similar such places.

That's cool. I'm curious, though, was it due to space considerations (when it came time to print) that you folk didn't elaborate on that in the creature description?

Paizo Employee Developer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
David Rust wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
David Rust wrote:
captain yesterday wrote:
Well it's ranged, and it has throw anything as a feat.

Agreed; that's why I think that's what it's supposed to be. But it IS kinda funny to see "Urn" rather than "thrown item within its reach".

What do others think of this interpretation?

We could have just put "improvised weapon" in the ranged line, but then the damage die would be variable, so we decided to put more detail. Having urn there also contextualizes the monster, suggesting that they are found in ancient crypts or similar such places.
That's cool. I'm curious, though, was it due to space considerations (when it came time to print) that you folk didn't elaborate on that in the creature description?

Space was indeed the main factor for how this monster appeared in this book. The ahkhat originally appeared in Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City where it got a full two pages and plenty more description.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Adam Daigle wrote:
Space was indeed the main factor for how this monster appeared in this book. The ahkhat originally appeared in Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City where it got a full two pages and plenty more description.

Y'know, I really appreciate your attention to fans of your games. It's contact like this, plain and simple talk, that makes lifelong gamers like myself loyal. :) I've been reffing tabletop RPGs since January 1st, 1980 and playing for a few months before then. It's always great to get into conversations with the creators.

Yours,
Sylvan (Dave)

Paizo Employee Developer

6 people marked this as a favorite.

Glad to do it! I was a fan before I got hired onto the staff, and this was one of the things that drew me to Paizo as well. Cheers!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
David Rust wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
Space was indeed the main factor for how this monster appeared in this book. The ahkhat originally appeared in Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City where it got a full two pages and plenty more description.

Y'know, I really appreciate your attention to fans of your games. It's contact like this, plain and simple talk, that makes lifelong gamers like myself loyal. :) I've been reffing tabletop RPGs since January 1st, 1980 and playing for a few months before then. It's always great to get into conversations with the creators.

Yours,
Sylvan (Dave)

I'll second those sentiments.

Sovereign Court

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber
Gisher wrote:
David Rust wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
Space was indeed the main factor for how this monster appeared in this book. The ahkhat originally appeared in Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City where it got a full two pages and plenty more description.

Y'know, I really appreciate your attention to fans of your games. It's contact like this, plain and simple talk, that makes lifelong gamers like myself loyal. :) I've been reffing tabletop RPGs since January 1st, 1980 and playing for a few months before then. It's always great to get into conversations with the creators.

Yours,
Sylvan (Dave)

I'll second those sentiments.

Third. ^_^


5 people marked this as a favorite.

Four!

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

I'm wondering, has the krampus(or something similar) appeared in a paizo book. I just wonder how a group of pathfinder adventures are supposed to deal with the dark vengeful spirit of christmas(or whatever they have in golorian that is an equivalent).


I got the book for Christmas, and as usual I'm the most critical of the artwork. This Bestiary has some of the best so far, except for the Moa. Whoever the artist was on that just recolored a bloody cassowary. Not very original. Booo.


We could use stats for santa before we get krampus. Unless you want santa and krampus to be the same creature whose form and alignment are based on if the child/children have been good or bad.

2,101 to 2,150 of 2,175 << first < prev | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Bestiary 5 (OGL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.