The Spell-Works Compendium, Volume II (PFRPG) PDF
Welcome to the second installment of the Spell Works Compendium. Not to be out done by the first Compendium, we sought out the wisdom and knowledge of the good witch Sara, protector of the northern forests of Briesdale and her contributions bring on a whole new level of whimsical.
In this installment we look at spells not only counter the spells of other casters, but actually take control or alter them for your benefit. So the next time you see someone casting a magic missile, confuse and confound them as you send those blasted little bolts of force right back at them. After all spell casting is 99% mental, why not mess with that remaining 1%?
Why just counter a spell when you can change it to meet your needs? See your rival getting ready to cast a fireball? Just filch it and throw it back at him. In this volume we introduce Reactive Spells, where you can redirect or take control of your opponent’s spell as he casts it. Though not all spells can be commandeered in this manner, many standard spells can be seized and this tome offers over fifty spells that can be used to shock and surprise your spell casting colleagues.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at email@example.com.