Echelon Explorations: Polyhedral Pantheon Worksheets (PFRPG) PDF

5.00/5 (based on 1 rating)

Our Price: FREE

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Each book of Echelon Explorations is written to help a game master or world builder develop the world the player characters explore.

Echelon Explorations: Polyhedral Pantheons describes a process that can help develop a robust and varied pantheon, a set of deities to be worshipped by a culture in the setting.

The process depends on the relationship between the points and faces on various polyhedra, and benefits from visual reminders and means of tracking the decisions made.

This PDF contains worksheets to make this easy. Two worksheets are provided for the various polyhedra available (d20, d12, d10, d8, an alternate d8, d6, and d4), one ‘left-handed’ and one ‘right-handed’.

Each worksheet describes how the polyhedron might be a good choice for your application, contains a diagram showing the location of each point and face, and suggests alignment placement for most complete alignment coverage.

Product Availability

Fulfilled immediately.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOPDFEGDEGDPOLYPANWSE


See Also:

Average product rating:

5.00/5 (based on 1 rating)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Fun and Useful

5/5

[My longer review got gobbled by an Internet outtage. I'll try to revisit this with a more detailed review later.]

For those of you like me that are into tables and diagrams and love world-building, I suggest you pick up this printable PDF!

It provides worksheets to create a balanced pantheon using the points/faces of dice as a base. Each point/face gains a domain. A deity is placed on a point/face and gains that specific domain and the adjacent faces/points.

Each die (d4 through d20) has an associated template for a pantheon. As you may imagine, the d20 pantheon is much bigger with 32 deity/domain slots.

This is easily one of my favorite products from any publisher. An easy 5 stars (maybe 6 stars for being free!)


Webstore Gninja Minion

Now available—and FREE (and welcome Echelon Game Design)!


Got it, I'm going to try using it next time I need to make some gods (since my campaign setting has infinite gods, I need to write new ones relatively frequently).


Pretty cool item. I think I might give it a go on my next game world.

It looks like there may be a problem with the standard d8 template though. The secondary domains don't seem to line up to the diagram as they do with the other templates.


JTStorm wrote:

Pretty cool item. I think I might give it a go on my next game world.

It looks like there may be a problem with the standard d8 template though. The secondary domains don't seem to line up to the diagram as they do with the other templates.

I'm sorry I didn't see the comments earlier, I didn't even know about them. Liz set me straight, I'll see them in future.

I believe you are correct, JTStorm. I'm pretty sure I've accidentally used an older version of the diagrams for those sheets. Well spotted. I'll get those fixed and uploaded tonight.


kjdavies wrote:
JTStorm wrote:

Pretty cool item. I think I might give it a go on my next game world.

It looks like there may be a problem with the standard d8 template though. The secondary domains don't seem to line up to the diagram as they do with the other templates.

I'm sorry I didn't see the comments earlier, I didn't even know about them. Liz set me straight, I'll see them in future.

I believe you are correct, JTStorm. I'm pretty sure I've accidentally used an older version of the diagrams for those sheets. Well spotted. I'll get those fixed and uploaded tonight.

On examination, the diagram were correct but the worksheet wasn't. Thanks again for spotting that and reporting it, I've uploaded a corrected file.


And please, anyone who gives this a try, let me know how it goes.

This document outlines the bare bones of the process, I've got another one coming that expands on the material and provides some examples.


kjdavies wrote:

And please, anyone who gives this a try, let me know how it goes.

This document outlines the bare bones of the process, I've got another one coming that expands on the material and provides some examples.

I'm planning on using it once Worldspinner is fully up and running. I'll let you know how it goes.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Echelon Explorations: Polyhedral Pantheon Worksheets (PFRPG) PDF All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.