Deadly Delves: Reign of Ruin (PFRPG) PDF
Jon Brazer Enterprises
(based on 1 rating)
Add to Cart
Beware The Blackener Of Bright Waters, For She Is Come Again
Rumors of death move like a plague through the Crannogtowns of the Great Swamp: of ranger patrols mysteriously disappearing on routine scouting missions, of a winged shadow that blots out the midday sun, and of entire villages slaughtered, their homes left burning and the victims' flesh melted from their bones. All evidence gathered from the sites of these massacres points to the heart of the Great Swamp, where an ancient and primitive tribe of lizardfolk have ruled from an abandoned human temple for centuries on end. The Crannogtowns' protectors, the Stormhammer Rangers, warn that horrid half-dragon monstrosities still stalk the bogs and travelers would do well to stay away from the inner swamp. Yet the killing and the carnage continue, and the people of the Crannogs plead for heroes to aid them now as they did in days long forgotten. Are you up to the challenge?
"Reign of Ruin" is the first full-length adventure module in Jon Brazer Enterprises' Deadly Delves series, and is compatible with the best-selling Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. This adventure is designed to challenge four to five 7th-level PCs like no other content has to date. Inside this volume, you'll find:
- 20 fully-developed new monsters for your Pathfinder campaign
- Three original traps and haunts, and two new magic items, including the sinister relic of unholy devotion and the awe-inspiring rainbow sceptre
- Full-color maps of a Crannogtown village, as well as five floors of a terrifying temple dungeon
- Specialized advice on playing a cunning black dragon against a group of PCs in a dangerous game of cat and mouse
- Enough content to take a group of 7th-level PCs all the way to 9th-level, with ideas to extend the story even further once you’re done exploring the temple
Dangers Unknown. Treasures Untold. Adventure Awaits.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at