A Pathfinder Roleplaying Game GM’s Resource supplement by loads of talented designers
Village Backdrops are short, richly detailed supplements that each present a single village ready to insert into almost any home campaign. Perfect for use as a waystop on the road to adventure, as an adventure site themselves or as a PC’s home, Village Backdrop present the details so the busy GM can focus on crafting exciting, compelling adventures.
This GM’s Miscellany collects together the second twelve Village Backdrops, along with two bonus, never seen before villages.
GM’s Miscellany: Village Backdrops II is the work of many talented designers and features the following villages:
- Christian Alipounarian: Chasm
- Alexander Augunas: Prayer’s Point, Trickletrek, Vulgruph’s Hollow
- John Bennett: Star Run Falls
- Creighton Broadhurst: Kingsfell (new material!)
- Robert Brookes: Hjalward, Rifthammer (new material!)
- Alex Connell: Summerford
- Greg Marks: Hulw’ma, Refuge
- Brian Wiborg Mønster: Riverburg
- Colleen Simpson: Agrvaine’s Rest
- Mike Welham: Vulcanbridge
This product is a Dual Format PDF. The downloadable ZIP file contains two versions, one optimised for printing and use on a normal computer and one optimised for use on a mobile device such as an iPad.
For a sample of this product, check out the free version of this product!
page when your order ships.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at