Pathfinder Adventure Path #89: Palace of Fallen Stars (Iron Gods 5 of 6) (PFRPG)
(based on 5 ratings)
Show Description For:
Here There Be Robots!
Numeria's capital city of Starfall sprawls in the shadow of the region's most infamous ruin, Silver Mount. Here, the sadistic Technic League and the Black Sovereign rule the land and control access to incredible and dangerous technological wonders, including the mysterious Silver Mount itself. Somewhere deep within that ruined starship, the greatest of the Iron Gods is rising to power. But before the heroes of Numeria can oppose it, they must contend with the Technic League and the Black Sovereign, for these oppressive rulers control access to the legendary site. Will the technological wonders gathered from across Numeria and the clues gleaned from an ancient android oracle be enough for the heroes to prevail, or will they be crushed under the Technic League's metal boot?
This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path continues the Iron Gods Adventure Path and includes:
- "Palace of Fallen Stars," a Pathfinder adventure for 13th-level characters, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A look behind the walls of Starfall, Numeria's dangerous capital city, by Tim Hitchcock.
- A study of the nihilistic faith of Zyphus, god of accidental death, by Sean K Reynolds.
- Devotion and danger in the Pathfinder's Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Four new monsters, by Benjamin Bruck, Tim Hitchcock, Sean K Reynolds, and Larry Wilhelm
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world's oldest fantasy RPG.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
This product is non-mint
. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at