Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Moon (PFRPG)

4.30/5 (based on 7 ratings)
Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Moon (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Edition $12.99 $6.49

Add PDF $8.99 $6.74

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

A Perfect Night for a Curse!

Channel the power of the moon and turn the curse of lycanthropy into a potent blessing with Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Moon! Whether you were born with traces of bestial blood from a lycanthropic ancestor or you were bitten by a werewolf and have transformed into one completely, this volume contains everything you need to embrace the beast within and become a fearsome weapon against your enemies. Become a protector of the natural world as a scion of a werebear, revel in bloodshed with the wolf fighting style created by your ancestors, or find your calling in the witch practices of your werecrocodile forerunners. Even if you do not take directly after these bestial horrors of the night, there is much to learn from associating with them—as either ally or hunter. The choice is yours with Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Moon!

Inside this book, you’ll find:

  • Rules and information for the all-new skinwalker race—versatile humans distantly descended from lycanthropes, who have the power to take monstrous forms.
  • Eight unique skinwalker heritages to choose from, allowing characters to channel the power of such creatures as the mighty wereboar, cunning wererat, or brutal weretiger.
  • Tips, suggestions, and new ways to play a lycanthrope, hide your dreaded curse, and even find a cure for your affliction.
  • An in-depth examination of the lycanthropic transformation process, as well as a lunar calendar to track the phases of the moon on Golarion and ensure you don’t get caught off guard on the night of the next full moon.
  • New feats, spells, magic items, and rules options for characters from all walks of life— including the new lunar oracle mystery, transformative globes of moonlight, and mighty pelts that grant the powers of animals!

This Pathfinder Player Companion is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can easily be incorporated into any fantasy world.

Written by Tim Akers, Adam Daigle, Neal Litherland, David N. Ross, and Tork Shaw.
Cover Art by Kieran Yanner.

Each monthly 32-page Pathfinder Player Companion contains several player-focused articles exploring the volume’s theme as well as short articles with innovative new rules for all types of characters, as well as traits to better anchor the player to the campaign.

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-578-5

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 11 to 20 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9439


See Also:

1 to 5 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.30/5 (based on 7 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Fantastic!

5/5

It'd be hard for me to say what I like about this book better than the other reviewers, so I will point you to the other reviews for this product for in-depth descriptions of what this book contains. I just want to let it be known that the Skinwalker is a great, versatile race that can do almost anything a PC is looking for, in one way or another. It's not overpowered by any means, there are very clearly-outlined fluff- and crunch-based drawbacks for having this versatility, but they only serve to enhance the race as a whole. Along with the race come various flavor-full traits and other options (feats, Magus Arcana, etc...) for PCs to use.
If you're looking for a Player's Companion to buy, I heartily recommend the Blood of the Moon.


4/5

I've reviewed this book over on RPGGeek.com.


Ring Side Report- Review of Pathfinder Player Companion-Blood of the Moon

5/5

Product- Pathfinder Player Companion- Blood of the Moon

Producer- Paizo

Cost- ~$13

Page Count-32

TL;DR- An excellent addition to the Player Companion line-97%

Summary- This book focuses on the “in-between” creatures called skinwalkers. These creatures are not quite were-creatures, but are not wholly human either. This book presents eight separate skinwalker races giving an rundown on where each might come from in the world, the background on their psychology and physiology, as well as a suite of powers and abilities for each one. In addition the book give ways to become a lycanthrope as well as some gear/items that each were-creature might need or you might need to combat them.

Art/Layout- This is the Pathfinder art we know and love. It’s well laid out and every skinwalker has a picture to show what they look like when they change. I thought the art was well done in this one. 5 /5

Story or “Fluff”- This one is fluff-tastic! Every skinwalker gets a full, well done rundown and their own section. You can make an extremely well rounded skinwalker from this book, and that is the sign of an excellent source book. Also the addition of how true were-creatures interact with the various skinwalker does give some surprising depth to the book. 2.25/2.5

Mechanics or “Crunch”- Each skinwalker gets a great section on its own mechanics and its own traits. Also there is a large section of skinwalker feats that any skinwalker would want. In addition, each skinwalker gets an associated class that gets its own powers. Mind you not every class can have powers/abilities in a 32 page book, but what’s there is done well. Even better, most of the class powers/abilities/features are not limited to skinwalkers! 2.25/2.5

Execution- This book was well executed. As a reader, I learned about a whole new sector of society and its background. It felt natural. Also, the background filled me in quite well. Each section is self contained, and nothing in the book feels like it was tacked on. Even the sections of complete fluff feel like they were needed. 5 /5

Final Thoughts -This is an excellent book. I enjoyed reading this from cover to cover. I want to play one of these confused, misunderstood monsters! And honestly, even if you don’t want to play a were-thing, the extra class options really make this a well done book on its own. 97%


Lots of lycanthropic flavour!

4/5

Read my full review on Of Dice and Pen.

Blood of the Moon is not a book that will be useful for every campaign. It’s a niche product and many campaigns will likely have limited use for it. However, people who want to add a touch of lycanthropic flavour to their campaign or just want the option of playing new races will find the book adds a lot of useful options and more importantly, flavour.


Lycanthrope Descendant

5/5

Yes I know there are things that Lycanthropes can use in here as well, but the I was excited by the race. I still am and want to play one of these so much now. The skin walkers are also perfect for my homebrew world.

I have a whole country where lycanthropes are welcomed as full members. This has led to people being descended from lycanthropes. I made my own race to represent these people, but it was not as flavorful as the Skinwalkers. So I will be refluffing them slightly for that world and inserting them in.

I am certain the new feats and traits will be well received by my group. I look forward to more fun books from Paizo.


1 to 5 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
251 to 300 of 517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

Oh I agree Adjule I was one of those people. I know they caught a lot of flak from Blood of the Night because it wasn't what people were expecting from it's announcement and what we had seen in the previous "Blood of" installments. So going into that one people expected heavy Dhampir info and minor Vampire info. Then Blood of the Moon was announced and skinwalkers weren't mentioned in it's first announcement they were tacked onto it later. Which is fine, I think it's an expectations issue on my end. Blood of the Night I wanted heavy Dhampir and minor Vampire stuff, for Blood of the Moon I wanted heavy Lycanthropy, especially since it's much easier to contract Lycanthropy imo than Vampirism, also as I could completely live without skinwalkers.

Grand Lodge

6 people marked this as a favorite.

I feel like Tom Cullen. I keep going to My Downloads and searching for M-O-O-N.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Can someone tell us what archetypes there are for the Skinwalker race? Even just the names would be nice. I cannot WAIT to see the inside of this book!

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tirisfal wrote:
I gotta ask: how's the art? Did we get some cool werewolf pieces? :))

It's got Kyra nudity in it!

Spoiler:
That piece actually is cool. Scary face. D:

Silver Crusade

cartmanbeck wrote:
Can someone tell us what archetypes there are for the Skinwalker race? Even just the names would be nice. I cannot WAIT to see the inside of this book!

No new archetypes, but if you meant different skinwalker types:

Bloodmarked(Werebat-kin)
Coldborn(Werebear-kin)
Ragebred(Wereboar-kin)
Scaleheart(Werecrocodile-kin)
Nightskulk(Wererat-kin)
Seascarred(Wereshark-kin)
Fanglord(Weretiger-kin)
Witchwolf(Werewolf-kin)

Now, I say no new archetypes, but each of them comes with new stuff for a specific class each it seems at a first glance. For example, Scalehearts get new alchemist options while Witchwolves get a new set of Monk Style feats(Wolf Style!).


Anything for witches? I'm making a scarred witch doctor and I'm allowed to use non-Orc races.

Silver Crusade

Rowe wrote:
Anything for witches? I'm making a scarred witch doctor and I'm allowed to use non-Orc races.

Actually yes. Gimme a sec

edit-Yep, tied with Crocodile-kin, but not necessarily exclusive to them.

Hexes:
Cursed Wound
Swamp's Grasp

Major Hexes:
Animal Skin
Delicious Fright

Animal Skin in particular is very witchy and skinwalkery. You can take the shape of any Tiny to Large animal by wearing its skin, taking on the appearance of the specific animal the skin came from.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mikaze wrote:


** spoiler omitted **

I kept thinking of 'Badman' when I saw that... xD

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
DeciusNero wrote:
Mikaze wrote:


** spoiler omitted **
I kept thinking of 'Badman' when I saw that... xD

I had flashbacks to when they kinda-sorta turned her into a vampire in another piece of art.

Maybe we can go for the full set with Mummy Kyra and Creature From The Black Lagoon Kyra? ;)


That sounds awesome. Thanks for the help Mikaze. Do they have a Con bonus as well?

Silver Crusade

Rowe wrote:
That sounds awesome. Thanks for the help Mikaze. Do they have a Con bonus as well?

Not for werecrocs it seems. Werebears do though!

Here's a neat detail that turned up while looking for that answer: Each skinwalker has a normal +2 and -2 to different stats that are always in place. But they have another +2 that kicks in only when they're shapechanged. Neet.


Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

What is the final revelation of the lunar mystery?
What are the racial traits of skinwalkers?(spoiler tag please.)


how long can skinwalkers shift for?


I can hardly wait to get mine!

Contributor

Does this new Wolf Style feat chain require Skinwalker (wolf) or Werewolf as a prerequisite, or is it something anyone can learn that is simply more common among those with lycanthropic heritage?


I am also curious about the skinwalkers' shifting. Is it like the shifters from Eberron (a number of times per day/so many rounds per day) or is it more like the Kitsune?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber

Anyone willing to share what options there are for lycanthrope players? Say..anything a catfolk weretiger ninja/ranger gestalt may find useful?
>.>
<.<


Nate Z wrote:

Anyone willing to share what options there are for lycanthrope players? Say..anything a catfolk weretiger ninja/ranger gestalt may find useful?

>.>
<.<

Are you some kind of mindreader? I would like to know the same thing, but then for ranger/druid/roque options for the tiger skinwalker :-)

What I also would like to know, is there an options to take an animal shape (like wildshape) or something in the skinwalker type? By feat or by something else?


Skinwalkers can assume a single 'aspect' of an animal at a time for as long as they want. However, they can only activate the change 3+1/2 lvl times per day. There is a feat for gaining multiple aspects.

People who want to run rogue based tiger skinwalkers (and weretigers) are in for a treat. There is a feat that let's you make a bluff check to make opponents be treated as if they weren't aware of you for the first round of combat. This lets you act on the surprise round when you normally wouldn't be able to.

Unfortunately, I don't see any feat for specifically allowing skinwalkers to assume animal forms. However, there is a magical item called Pelt of the Beast that can let anyone do this (via beast shape I from the item), and skinwalkers get specific bonuses. Very clever flavor now that I think about it.


Alexander Augunas wrote:
Does this new Wolf Style feat chain require Skinwalker (wolf) or Werewolf as a prerequisite, or is it something anyone can learn that is simply more common among those with lycanthropic heritage?

The feats themselves don't have race requirements, but the sections say that the feats are limited to specific lycanthropic types and people who associate with them.


Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I love the lunar calendar at the back for Golarion year 4713.


Can't... wait... for... shipping... ;__;

Sovereign Court

Celestine8 wrote:
Can't... wait... for... shipping... ;__;

I feel the same ;__;


Matrix Dragon wrote:
Skinwalkers can assume a single 'aspect' of an animal at a time for as long as they want. However, they can only activate the change 3+1/2 lvl times per day. There is a feat for gaining multiple aspects.

Sounds like the Shifters from Eberron. What sort of nature is this aspect? Can you give an example?


Cthulhudrew wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Skinwalkers can assume a single 'aspect' of an animal at a time for as long as they want. However, they can only activate the change 3+1/2 lvl times per day. There is a feat for gaining multiple aspects.
Sounds like the Shifters from Eberron. What sort of nature is this aspect? Can you give an example?

Just basic racial abilities. Darkvision, natural attacks, +1 to natural armor, stuff like that. The more specific skinwalker races get some nice abilities, like +2 to saves, swim speed, and Ferocity. Well, skinwalkers in general are also missing one of their racial +2 bonuses whey they're not shifted.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Any chance for a full stat table for the Skinwalkers? In spoiler tags, obviously. Mainly out of curiosity, because this sounds like it'd be perfect for a character idea I have for an upcoming campaign.

Contributor

Matrix Dragon wrote:
The feats themselves don't have race requirements, but the sections say that the feats are limited to specific lycanthropic types and people who associate with them.

Whelp, there's a piece of world fluff that I'll be ignoring in my home games!


I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Axial wrote:
I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.

I hope they make decent witches. With a name like that we gotta have some awesome witch options aimed at witchwolves.

Paizo Employee Developer

Alexander Augunas wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:
The feats themselves don't have race requirements, but the sections say that the feats are limited to specific lycanthropic types and people who associate with them.
Whelp, there's a piece of world fluff that I'll be ignoring in my home games!

Yep, that wording was intentionally included to basically say, "Hey, werecreatures usually have these things, but maybe you picked up some tricks in your background story while hanging out with werecreatures." Technically, any characters who meet the prerequisites in the feats' Prerequisites lines can select them.


doc the grey wrote:
Axial wrote:
I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.
I hope they make decent witches. With a name like that we gotta have some awesome witch options aimed at witchwolves.

They actually make bad witches due to an Int penalty :( They would make good barbarians due to a con bonus though.

The flavor for the witchwolves confuses me actually. They're marked as usually Chaotic Evil, but their feats are made for monks (who are lawful). They also get an Arcane Discovery for polymorphing into a Werewolf, but that confuses me as well (again because of the bad INT).

The abilities of the other subtypes seem to match up better with what the race should be generally capable of.


Pathfinder Lost Omens, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
Axial wrote:
I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.
I hope they make decent witches. With a name like that we gotta have some awesome witch options aimed at witchwolves.

They actually make bad witches due to an Int penalty :( They would make good barbarians due to a con bonus though.

The flavor for the witchwolves confuses me actually. They're marked as usually Chaotic Evil, but their feats are made for monks (who are lawful). They also get an Arcane Discovery for polymorphing into a Werewolf, but that confuses me as well (again because of the bad INT).

The abilities of the other subtypes seem to match up better with what the race should be generally capable of.

Actually, just my own two cents on the matter, but the average member of a race is not a good representative of the individual. It could be that the average Witchwolf Monk is a Martial Artist, hence their use of the style. Another thing to consider, is that it's not just Monks who can use Style Feats. Perhaps a Witchwolf Unarmed Fighter, or a Barbarian who prefers beating his opponents down with his bare fists.

As far as the penalty to INT goes, I've seen plenty of characters who weren't using an optimal race for their class that still succeeded quite well. So, yes, Witchwolves might not make OPTIMAL Witches, but that doesn't mean they automatically make BAD Witches. It all depends on how you build it.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook Subscriber
DarkStar15 wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
Axial wrote:
I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.
I hope they make decent witches. With a name like that we gotta have some awesome witch options aimed at witchwolves.

They actually make bad witches due to an Int penalty :( They would make good barbarians due to a con bonus though.

The flavor for the witchwolves confuses me actually. They're marked as usually Chaotic Evil, but their feats are made for monks (who are lawful). They also get an Arcane Discovery for polymorphing into a Werewolf, but that confuses me as well (again because of the bad INT).

The abilities of the other subtypes seem to match up better with what the race should be generally capable of.

Actually, just my own two cents on the matter, but the average member of a race is not a good representative of the individual. It could be that the average Witchwolf Monk is a Martial Artist, hence their use of the style. Another thing to consider, is that it's not just Monks who can use Style Feats. Perhaps a Witchwolf Unarmed Fighter, or a Barbarian who prefers beating his opponents down with his bare fists.

As far as the penalty to INT goes, I've seen plenty of characters who weren't using an optimal race for their class that still succeeded quite well. So, yes, Witchwolves might not make OPTIMAL Witches, but that doesn't mean they automatically make BAD Witches. It all depends on how you build it.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts on the matter.

Yeah, no offense meant to Matrix Dragon or anyone else, but I've never understood the idea that "a race has a penalty in this ability so it can't be this class." See my above mention of a catfolk ranger (wisdom penalty). I will eventually have to boost her wisdom if I want full spellcasting, but other than that, she's kicking @$$ just fine. :)

Back on subject, I have a question about the skinwalkers:
Is there a "standard" skinwalker race, and then different were-animal heritages (like aasimars and teiflings in their "Blood" books)?

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:
doc the grey wrote:
Axial wrote:
I hope that Witchwolves make decent barbarians.
I hope they make decent witches. With a name like that we gotta have some awesome witch options aimed at witchwolves.

They actually make bad witches due to an Int penalty :( They would make good barbarians due to a con bonus though.

The flavor for the witchwolves confuses me actually. They're marked as usually Chaotic Evil, but their feats are made for monks (who are lawful). They also get an Arcane Discovery for polymorphing into a Werewolf, but that confuses me as well (again because of the bad INT).

The abilities of the other subtypes seem to match up better with what the race should be generally capable of.

Sounds like a perfect excuse to build a scarred witch skinwalker, with an animal skin mask...


Annnnnd to Darkstar and Nate, it seems that I should have typed up that disclaimer about witchwolves where I was going to say 'though, I guess there are ways to work around these issues' after all, lol.

I had already thought about the martial artists workaround. I have to say though that in a point buy game trying to run a primary caster where you have to use all your points just to get a 16 in your primary stat is a pretty big handycap in my opinion. I can see things being different with rolled stats though.

doc the grey wrote:
Sounds like a perfect excuse to build a scarred witch skinwalker, with an animal skin mask...

I am stealing this idea. I just need a GM who will let me run this! (since that is usually an orc only archetype)


DeciusNero wrote:
Matrix Dragon wrote:

Though I do have to say that I like the picture of the iconic cleric turning into a werewolf :D

Mm...liking the sound of that! :D

Me too. I like how Pathfinder tends to illustrate their werewolves.


Anyone able to tell me what a skinwalker looks like when they change? Is it like the kitsune, in that they have a fully human form and a hybrid human/animal form? Or does their changed form look like the image in the preview they had a couple weeks ago?

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:

Annnnnd to Darkstar and Nate, it seems that I should have typed up that disclaimer about witchwolves where I was going to say 'though, I guess there are ways to work around these issues' after all, lol.

I had already thought about the martial artists workaround. I have to say though that in a point buy game trying to run a primary caster where you have to use all your points just to get a 16 in your primary stat is a pretty big handycap in my opinion. I can see things being different with rolled stats though.

doc the grey wrote:
Sounds like a perfect excuse to build a scarred witch skinwalker, with an animal skin mask...
I am stealing this idea. I just need a GM who will let me run this! (since that is usually an orc only archetype)

Lol trust me, I am already envious of your decision. Right now I'm trying to get a game running and I'm already playing a dhampir gravewalker witch in a CC game so no new witches for a while. That being said though I might just have to have them in my new wild west ap I'm working on.


Adjule wrote:
Anyone able to tell me what a skinwalker looks like when they change? Is it like the kitsune, in that they have a fully human form and a hybrid human/animal form? Or does their changed form look like the image in the preview they had a couple weeks ago?

They look like the picture in the preview when they're in their bestial form, though it varies depending on what aspects they're using at that moment. For example: many skinwalkers can choose to get a bite attack.

Basically, instead of getting a full hybrid form, skinwalkers get a fraction of it. Though, I suppose one that takes the feat to get multiple aspects enough times could get pretty close to having a 'true' hybrid form. For example, for 3 "Extra Feature" feats a Weretiger would always have a bite, 2 claws, +10 speed, and see in darkness whenever he was in his bestial form.


Are Skinwalkers strictly human or is it like Aasimars or Tieflings where they can be whatever, but are statistically identical?


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Rowe wrote:
Are Skinwalkers strictly human or is it like Aasimars or Tieflings where they can be whatever, but are statistically identical?

Like Aasimars and Tieflings.

....was I the first person to get this pdf or something? I may be the only one giving out spoilers, Hahahah ;)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Everyone else may be to engrossed. I do appreciate it. I'm still waiting to get my email with it. I'm trying to build a Scarred Witch Doctor, so being a half-orc weresomething seems fitting.

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.

;__; They haven't shipped mine yet...


Matrix Dragon wrote:
Rowe wrote:
Are Skinwalkers strictly human or is it like Aasimars or Tieflings where they can be whatever, but are statistically identical?

Like Aasimars and Tieflings.

....was I the first person to get this pdf or something? I may be the only one giving out spoilers, Hahahah ;)

Seems that way :)

And good news they are like Aasimar, in they can look like an orc or human or halfling, etc. I am sure if we get Blood of the Elements/Genies, those 4 races will be like the Aasimar instead of only human.

Shadow Lodge

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber
Matrix Dragon wrote:
Rowe wrote:
Are Skinwalkers strictly human or is it like Aasimars or Tieflings where they can be whatever, but are statistically identical?

Like Aasimars and Tieflings.

....was I the first person to get this pdf or something? I may be the only one giving out spoilers, Hahahah ;)

It seems to be lol. I think part of it though is that a lot of subscribers are getting this as well as b4 so they are getting slowed down by that.


Pathfinder Card Game, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Accessories, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Mine's shipped and I really like the presentation of the Skinwalkers. They also remind me slightly of the Wesen from Grimm (in a good way), with regards to their abilities and appearance.

Grand Lodge

Mine's shipped too (a couple of hours ago) but I'm not a companion subscriber anymore so no pdf for me! I'm waiting for you subscribers to spoil everything you can since I'll get the book at least in one month (European subscriber here). :(


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Pawns, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Well, I have mine. What do people want to know?


Stats for the various types?


Feros wrote:
Well, I have mine. What do people want to know?

That's it. I'm officially declaring you to be a god amongst men. Your spoilers are all that has kept me sane this week.

Tell me who you want smote and they shall be smoten oh mighty Feros!

251 to 300 of 517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Moon (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.