Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set Mini Mats

Our Price: $24.99

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email
Iconic Character Mini Mats for use with the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game. The 7-Pack contains characters Lem, Kyra, Valeros, Harsk, Merisiel, Seoni and Ezren. Each player using their character mat receives a special bonus: Once per game, at the start of your turn, you may discard a card to draw a card.

Looking for mats for the classes from the Character Add-On Deck? Click here!

Product Availability

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

UPI84288


See Also:

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Webstore Gninja Minion

Preorder now available.

Shadow Lodge

These are nice, but I hope they aren't part of the subscription.

Liberty's Edge

May I request the dimensions of these mats?

Webstore Gninja Minion

Delthos wrote:
These are nice, but I hope they aren't part of the subscription.

They are not.

DM Jeff wrote:
May I request the dimensions of these mats?

They are roughly 8 inches by 5 inches (about the size of a computer mousepad).

Liberty's Edge

Thanks!

Shadow Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

What are they made from?

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

They're a lot like a mousepad—fabric backed with rubbery stuff.


Looks and sounds like a printed mousepad.. laugh. Still cool.


Another opportunity for including a promo card... hint hint :o)


Ordering is now available!


Much as I like the idea of those mats, the bonus associated with them sounds horrible. While in Munchkin getting a +3 bonus on attack rolls when you flash you Munchin panties (I made that up) might be fun, in the context of this game I just find it wrong. Ah well.


@Liondriel Pay to win BS! :)

I can understand the complaint but it seems pretty minimal of a bonus, particularly since it's once per game. Also, from a technical standpoint it's not that much of a bonus any ways since you can basically do it an unlimited amount of time during the reset phase. If it were recharge a card to draw a card it would be much more of a balance problem.

I thought the mats were a bit pricey but hearing that they're made of a spongy, rubbery material, sounds like a steal. I've ordered mine!

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game Designer

Vic Wertz wrote:
They're a lot like a mousepad—fabric backed with rubbery stuff.

What's a mouse?

No, seriously, we've been playing with these at BoardGameGeek Con. They are awesome and very popular.


Glad these are finally available! Nice to have a big piece of character specific art on the table to enhance the theme. :)


liondriel wrote:
Much as I like the idea of those mats, the bonus associated with them sounds horrible. While in Munchkin getting a +3 bonus on attack rolls when you flash you Munchin panties (I made that up) might be fun, in the context of this game I just find it wrong. Ah well.

Yep, it seems out of place here. But since this is a cooperative game, I suppose you can always agree to use the bonus even without the pad, or agree not to use the bonus even with the pad.


Any info on when these will start shipping? I placed my order on the 20th, and I'm anxious to get them before a local con. 2-10 business days - how many business days were there last week (since Thanksgiving and all)? 3? 4? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

Paizo Employee Paizo Customer Service Algorithm

tkpope wrote:
Any info on when these will start shipping? I placed my order on the 20th, and I'm anxious to get them before a local con. 2-10 business days - how many business days were there last week (since Thanksgiving and all)? 3? 4? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

We're currently on business day 6 since the 20th, and our warehouse staff is currently working to have orders shipped out as quickly as possible. Once your package leaves our facility it has an estimated arrival time of 2 to 5 business days, and we should send you an email as soon as your order ships.

If you ever have any inquiries about your orders feel free to post a thread in the Customer Service messageboards. We may initially miss questions posted in product discussions and take longer to get back to you compared to posts made in the Customer Service section.

Webstore Gninja Minion

tkpope wrote:
Any info on when these will start shipping? I placed my order on the 20th, and I'm anxious to get them before a local con. 2-10 business days - how many business days were there last week (since Thanksgiving and all)? 3? 4? Just curious. Thanks in advance.

We only had three business days last week.


Wikkidkarma wrote:

@Liondriel Pay to win BS! :)

I can understand the complaint but it seems pretty minimal of a bonus, particularly since it's once per game. Also, from a technical standpoint it's not that much of a bonus any ways since you can basically do it an unlimited amount of time during the reset phase. If it were recharge a card to draw a card it would be much more of a balance problem.

I thought the mats were a bit pricey but hearing that they're made of a spongy, rubbery material, sounds like a steal. I've ordered mine!

If you're Valeros you can recharge it if it's a weapon. :) I suppose that might not truly be considered "playing it"..

Grand Lodge

Pathfinder Card Game, Class Deck Subscriber

Are these available at all?

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber
dinketry wrote:

Are these available at all?

It let me add one to my cart. I suspect that bit up there simply means there's a limited stock - once they're gone, they're gone. I haven't tried to check out, though...

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords Base Set Mini Mats All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.