Midgard Tales (PFRPG)
(based on 5 ratings)
The Midgard Tales hardcover collects 13 adventures that reach out to remake classic themes, such as a demon-haunted mountain, a tribe of orcs and their hideous goddess, and the lost library of House Stross. These are adventures to be remembered, adventures to shake the foundations of complacency and "just another dungeon."
Throughout the history of the tabletop roleplaying game hobby, some adventures have forever defined a setting in the minds of gamers. For the Midgard Campaign Setting, that product is Midgard Tales from Kobold Press.
Midgard Tales is a 192-page hardcover anthology of 13 Pathfinder Roleplaying Game adventures for characters level 1 through 15. Players will:
- Face the terrors of a demon-haunted mountain
- Confront a remarkable tribe and their hideous goddess
- Explore the strange lost library of House Stross
- and much more!
Featuring the talents of designers Richard Pett, Crystal Frasier, and Ben McFarland, Midgard Tales
will give gaming groups something to talk about for years to come!
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
- "Atop the Warring Blasphemies:" In the Wasted West, goblin factions wage civil war atop two battling, time-slowed alien colossi. The captured PCs must attempt a daring escape through their cities and down the titanic bodies of the hideous Great Old Ones Gorthoga and Ashkharak.
- "Curse of the Witchkeep:" Ancient magics spin out of control, unleashing a plague of undead. The characters must untangle a knot of competing factions to discover and stop the true source of this necromantic blight.
- "On the Fourth Day, We Kill Them All:" In western Trollheim, one great house is about to fall, destroyed by its ancient rival. Only the PCs can save the noble house through means whose story began centuries ago.
- "Bloodmarked of the White Mountain Marches:" An ancient curse threatens to transform isolated mountain communities into ravenous, brutal raiders dedicated to the White Goddess.
- "The Dawnsong Tragedy:" A holy shrine, once lost on the plains, has returned, and it’s up to the characters to cleanse it of the evil that twisted its very existence. Success means the favor of the bright goddess Lada and the restoration of her sacred holy place.
- "The Tattered Unicorn:" Something sinister lurks in the woods, committing atrocities against the good creatures living there. Can the characters discover what drives anyone to skin a unicorn and terrorize a small, pastoral community?
- "To Resurrect the Steigenadler:" A terrible accident causes an airship crash in the heart of the Wasted West. The characters must survive against the dust goblins, the walker cultists, a secret killer, and even the land itself to create their own rescue and return to civilization.
- "Masquerade:" Two star-crossed lovers seek to be reunited and begin their new life. But first, the adventurers must kill one of them.
- "Whispers in the Dark:" The mines of the Ironcrags can dig too deep, unleashing things best left buried. Something terrible hunts the shafts and tunnels; can the characters to stop the killings and restore a dwarf clan’s prosperity?
- "Sorrow:" The King in Rags has come to claim his promised betrothed, but betrayal lurks in every alcove. The characters must defeat the faerie lord at his own games and seek him out in the heart of his fey realm.
- "Among the Red Monoliths:" An ancient and sleeping army of giants stands, imprisoned for millennia. Now the White Knights want to destroy them, and it’s up to the adventurers to save the city and keep the giants slumbering.
- "Five Trials of Pharos:" One of the Mharoti dragons is offering a king’s ransom to the first team to complete the course and its challenges—but not every hazard along the way is a natural one.
- "The Stacks Between:" Torn from reality and set adrift on the space between the Outer Planes due to the hubris of its last caretaker, the Lost Stross Library has reappeared. The characters have but hours to rescue a foolish explorer and escape before the structure drifts away, taking anyone inside along with it.
Don't miss out on the Midgard Tales Art & Map Folio to make your next adventure in Midgard one for the ages!
(click to enlarge)
Will be added to your My Downloads
page when your order ships.
Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.
This product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is no longer being carried by our distributor.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at