A Necromancer's Grimoire: Bounty of the Ranger (PFRPG) PDF
Necromancers of the Northwest
Add to Cart
Hot on the Trail of Adventure!
It’s not easy being green, and, even more than druids, rangers suffer from a split personality in the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. Somewhere between fighters and druids, with more than a dash of rogue, it can sometimes be hard to say what being a ranger is all about, other than that they’re in touch with the wilderness…except, of course, when they happen to be bounty hunters, trappers, or just plain expert archers.
A Necromancer’s Grimoire: Bounty of the Ranger is a celebration of the ranger class. From prestige classes, to archetypes, to new feats, there’s something in here for everyone, whether you have a ranger character or not (and by the time we’re done, you’ll certainly want one). Here are just a few things you’ll find:
- The ace marksman prestige class, which specializes in archery and produces incredibly accurate, deadly archers.
- The inexorable stalker prestige class, members of which can find anyone, anywhere, and even follow tracks through a teleport or planeshift spell.
- The landbond shifter, who leaves humanity behind to become an animal permanently, but shifts from one species to the next depending on where he roams.
- The pack lord archetype for rangers, which grants an entire pack of animal companions.
- The greenstalker sniper archetype for rangers, a ranged specialist that focuses on careful aim and well-planned ambushes.
- The nature’s voice archetype for rangers, which strikes a closer balance between martial prowess and spellcasting ability.
- The twin blade marauder archetype for rangers, whose members are capable of doing things with two weapons that others can only dream of.
- Five new archetypes for “ranger-adjacent” classes such as fighter, druid, and rogue, which help them get a taste of being a ranger.
- 25 new feats for characters of all types, including new feats for a wide variety of ranger combat styles.
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at