Wayfinder #2 (PFRPG)

4.30/5 (based on 3 ratings)
Wayfinder #2 (PFRPG)

Add PDF FREE

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Created for fans by fans, this issue of the Wayfinder fanzine includes dozens of articles designed to expand the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the world of Golarion. Inside you will find original fiction, new races, monsters, and even recipes—and this is just a small portion of what awaits you!

Contributing Authors: Thomas Baumbach, Mark Becker, Tom Beckett, Eoin Brennan, Ryan Costello Jr., Liz Courts, Paris Crenshaw, Russell Estes, Crystal Frasier, David Fryer, Scott Gable, Ernesto Gomez, Trevor Gulliver, Michael Kortes, Elizabeth Leib, Hal Maclean, Dave Mallon, Jonathan McAnulty, Thomas Morrison, Eric Morton, Dain Nielsen, Joseph Scott, Jason Sonia, Neil Spicer, Ian Turner, Larry Wilhelm

Contributing Artists: Aaron Miller, Ashton “Nwah” Sperry, Brandon “Azhagal” Pinkney, Carlos “Celurian” Torreblanca, Chris “Raven” H., Claudia “Darkhanna” Burgos, Crystal “Immora” Frasier, Danny “Gworeth” Krog, Dave “TheEldritchMrShiny” Mallon, Don Maddock, Drew Pocza, Eric Merced, Elizabeth “Lilith” Courts, Gavin “Gavgoyle” Smith, Glen Zimmerman, Hugo “Butterfrog” Solis, Jason Kirckof, Jennifer “Towin” C. Coots, Jonathan Salazar, Juan Diego Dianderas, Larissa “Lynora” McPherson, Kay “Kayos” Thomas, Kendall Hart, Kevin “Callou Jack” Coleman, Marc Radle, Mathew “TheTwitching King” Stinson, Michael Jaecks, Sarah Feather, Siv Linnea, Westly LaFleur

Cover art by Michael Jaecks and Ashton Sperry.

Wayfinder is a 82-page full-color PDF suitable for printing or viewing on your computer. It is released under the Paizo Publishing, LLC Community Use Policy.

This fanzine uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This fanzine is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.

Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Print Edition:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZOPDFWAY002


See Also:

Average product rating:

4.30/5 (based on 3 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

1 to 50 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Now available!

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hooray!


Unzipping now!


Congratulations to all the fine folks on the Wayfinder staff

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Unzipping now!

Keep your pants on, Mairkurion.


gots the precious!

<ducks out>

Dark Archive

Callous Jack wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Unzipping now!
Keep your pants on, Mairkurion.

My eyes! My eyes!

Scarab Sages

Downloaded, unzipped, opened, and skimmed.
First impressions: 18MB of Awesomesauce!


I dig all the Irrisen stuff.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Pawns, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber

Glad the site is finally back up. Damn Wayfinder for crashing it. :)

Sovereign Court

Who the heck is "Joesph Scott"?

Sovereign Court

Great stuff in there. Thanks Crystal, Liz, Hugo, and everyone else involved with putting this together. Y'all did an incredible job.

Paizo Employee Managing Developer

This sucker looks great! I can't wait to dig in and read the stuff I didn't already read.

Rock!


joela wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Unzipping now!
Keep your pants on, Mairkurion.
My eyes! My eyes!

What? I love my Tommy Hilfiger boxers with the little owls on them. Sheesh.

Liberty's Edge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Excellent work!

:)

Dark Archive

Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
joela wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Unzipping now!
Keep your pants on, Mairkurion.
My eyes! My eyes!
What? I love my Tommy Hilfiger boxers with the little owls on them. Sheesh.

Whoo! Whoo! ^_^


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Guy Humual wrote:
Who the heck is "Joesph Scott"?

You'll find out after we make revisit WF2 :P

Writes down more errata...

Liberty's Edge

Absolutely beautiful and absolute murder on my printer!

I'll probably blow through my blue ink cartridge to print this, but I think it might be worth it.

It's truly amazing what a determined team of co-conspirators can accomplish when they are dedicated to a project.

Liberty's Edge

Hugo Solis wrote:
Guy Humual wrote:
Who the heck is "Joesph Scott"?

You'll find out after we make revisit WF2 :P

Writes down more errata...

don't worry we will show you a few more before the weekend is upon us :P


First impressions: Looks terrific! Plenty of fiction to wade through when I've got some leisure time, crunchy stuff to pore over during gaming smoke breaks (I'm a non-smoker; I get left inside...), and tasty looking recipes to try. Good stuff. The photos from the play are great!

Oh, and I'm going to have to print off that crossword puzzle tomorrow so I have something fun to do on the bus ride home from class.

Scarab Sages

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber

Thank you for this!

Shadow Lodge

Looks great! I've already got something in the works to submit to Wayfinder #3, but until then I'll have this great issue to read through :)

Dark Archive

i love the little comic, awsome!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
ulgulanoth wrote:
i love the little comic, awsome!

Thanks glad you like it!

I'm just looking through it right now I want to say I'm stun how awesome everything looks! Crystal and Hugo did an amazing job with design and layout of this magazine!

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Brutal Ben wrote:

Absolutely beautiful and absolute murder on my printer!

I'll probably blow through my blue ink cartridge to print this, but I think it might be worth it.

Restock your yellow, too. Next issue will be in green :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap.

Liberty's Edge

Crystal Frasier wrote:
Brutal Ben wrote:

Absolutely beautiful and absolute murder on my printer!

I'll probably blow through my blue ink cartridge to print this, but I think it might be worth it.

Restock your yellow, too. Next issue will be in green :D

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a nap.

by the way Crystal, great work


Great work everyone!

Paizo Employee Creative Director

WOO HOO! Awesome!

And: There goes my productivity for the day. (loads up Wayfinder #2)

EDIT: OMG KAIJU!!!!!


James Jacobs wrote:

WOO HOO! Awesome!

And: There goes my productivity for the day. (loads up Wayfinder #2)

EDIT: OMG KAIJU!!!!!

^_^

Liberty's Edge Contributor

James Jacobs wrote:

WOO HOO! Awesome!

And: There goes my productivity for the day. (loads up Wayfinder #2)

EDIT: OMG KAIJU!!!!!

That was too easy.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2009, RPG Superstar Judgernaut

Make sure WF#3 has a whole section on dinosaurs and James will get so far off track he'll likely miss getting an AP issue of Pathfinder out the door on time. ^_^

But seriously, very cool work by those who put it all together. Especially, Liz, Hugo, and Crystal. You guys have quite the passion for creating awesome stuff. More power to you...

Liberty's Edge

I for one have no qualms about being called a Pathfinder "fan".

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Awesome work peeps, this fanzine easily matches many prozines out there !

Dark Archive

NSpicer wrote:

Make sure WF#3 has a whole section on dinosaurs and James will get so far off track he'll likely miss getting an AP issue of Pathfinder out the door on time. ^_^

But seriously, very cool work by those who put it all together. Especially, Liz, Hugo, and Crystal. You guys have quite the passion for creating awesome stuff. More power to you...

Speaking of #3, has work already begun on it?

Liberty's Edge Contributor

joela wrote:
Speaking of #3, has work already begun on it?

It has on my end; I'm trying to figure out a new look for it that will suit the theme. I don't think any formal solicitation will begin for a few weeks, though. For starters, our Publisher (Lilith) is in the middle of a big move and starting a new job.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion, Pawns, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber
Crystal Frasier wrote:
joela wrote:
Speaking of #3, has work already begun on it?
It has on my end; I'm trying to figure out a new look for it that will suit the theme. I don't think any formal solicitation will begin for a few weeks, though. For starters, our Publisher (Lilith) is in the middle of a big move and starting a new job.

How dare she have a life outside of slaving over Wayfinder. :P


Pathfinder Companion Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
James Jacobs wrote:

WOO HOO! Awesome!

And: There goes my productivity for the day. (loads up Wayfinder #2)

EDIT: OMG KAIJU!!!!!

RAWR!

In the next issue, those beasties may have a proper place to "play with" ;)

Liberty's Edge Contributor

Hugo Solis wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:

WOO HOO! Awesome!

And: There goes my productivity for the day. (loads up Wayfinder #2)

EDIT: OMG KAIJU!!!!!

RAWR!

In the next issue, those beasties may have a proper place to "play with" ;)

Wayfinder #3: The giant, shapeshifting, pilotable golem issue!

Liberty's Edge

Hey guys,

It's no a big deal and there is no hurry but ...

Would someone mind correcting my name in the credits? For some reason, there is an extra 'r' in my last name in the credits listed above as well as in the actual issue.

Great issue, by the way!!!

Thanks!

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

Marc Radle 81 wrote:

Hey guys,

It's no a big deal and there is no hurry but ...

Would someone mind correcting my name in the credits? For some reason, there is an extra 'r' in my last name in the credits listed above as well as in the actual issue.

Great issue, by the way!!!

Thanks!

I can—and have—corrected the above listing (which was just pulled directly from the PDF).

Liberty's Edge

My favorite thing in the Wayfinder = Gunslinger. My wife's been wanting to play one and this rocks it perfectly. Thanks for this. You guys are my hero.

Disclaimer: All hero titles given expire within 24 hours. Giver is not responsibility for what is done within the 24 hours obtained and cannot be held accountable for actions taken. Hero forfeits all hero status upon use of the word "rad" but can extend his/her time by 1 minute each time the word "spiffy" or "spiffalicious" is used up to a maximum of 10 minutes per time used.


Misery wrote:
My favorite thing in the Wayfinder = Gunslinger. My wife's been wanting to play one and this rocks it perfectly. Thanks for this. You guys are my hero.

You should take a look at this when you get a chance.

Sovereign Court

Misery wrote:
My favorite thing in the Wayfinder = Gunslinger. My wife's been wanting to play one and this rocks it perfectly. Thanks for this. You guys are my hero.

I'm glad you like it. I was trying to get the feel of the "good" western movie gunslinger, complete with the slightly over-the-top feel they gave these roles. I hope the class serves you well. :)


Vic Wertz wrote:
Now available!

Available, downloadable, and free; just the things I like to hear. :)

Liberty's Edge

Vic Wertz wrote:
Marc Radle 81 wrote:

Hey guys,

It's no a big deal and there is no hurry but ...

Would someone mind correcting my name in the credits? For some reason, there is an extra 'r' in my last name in the credits listed above as well as in the actual issue.

Great issue, by the way!!!

Thanks!

I can—and have—corrected the above listing (which was just pulled directly from the PDF).

Thanks Vic!!!

Liberty's Edge

zylphryx wrote:
Misery wrote:
My favorite thing in the Wayfinder = Gunslinger. My wife's been wanting to play one and this rocks it perfectly. Thanks for this. You guys are my hero.
I'm glad you like it. I was trying to get the feel of the "good" western movie gunslinger, complete with the slightly over-the-top feel they gave these roles. I hope the class serves you well. :)

You did a wonderful job fitting it then. She tried it and has a lot of fun with it. The full round reload for her revolvers is a nice touch too for a quick reload compared to what it was.

We were using a prc converted from iron kingdoms but we both like this one better. We still use a feat from that book (sharp shooter to add dex to damage) but otherwise its nice to be all patherfinderized now :D

Liberty's Edge

Urizen wrote:
Misery wrote:
My favorite thing in the Wayfinder = Gunslinger. My wife's been wanting to play one and this rocks it perfectly. Thanks for this. You guys are my hero.
You should take a look at this when you get a chance.

I did ... and I was not pleased by the prospects of exclusion >_>


Callous Jack wrote:
Mairkurion {tm} wrote:
Unzipping now!
Keep your pants on, Mairkurion.

LOL. I say show your enthusiasm for this fine zine any way you want to.

Dark Archive

Very cool and very well done just like the first one. I have only glanced over it so far.


oh ya, very cool....:)

1 to 50 of 75 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Wayfinder #2 (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.