Pathfinder #5 (paizo.com Exclusive)

List Price: $3.99

Our Price: $2.00

Add to Cart
Facebook Twitter Email

Cover by Jorge Fares
Story by Jim Zub
Interior Art by Andrew Huerta.

Captured by the cult behind the goblin plague and subjected to nightmarish rituals, the Pathfinder adventurers see only darkness on the road ahead. Hope lies with their oldest member, who narrowly escaped. Hidden, alone and unsure... one soul against a hundred pairs of gnashing teeth and a cult of demonic evil. Art by series regular Andrew Huerta with dream sequences by artist Jake Bilbao!.

Paizo’s incredible award-winning fantasy world, fiction line and tabletop RPG is now the ultimate fantasy comic from Dynamite Entertainment. Includes over 5 pages of character profiles and Pathfinder RPG game statistics, plus an EXCLUSIVE removable, playable tactical map and poster..

Product Availability

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

DYN0005-E


See Also:



Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Webstore Gninja Minion

Bing! Cover updated. :)


Nice cover. Probably the one I will buy.


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

You guys are having way too much fun with these alternate covers.
Keep 'em coming.

RPG Superstar 2010 Top 32

WampaX wrote:

You guys are having way too much fun with these alternate covers.

Keep 'em coming.

They need to get an EC Comics tribute in there. It's probably on their list.

Sovereign Court

I've said it before but it bears saying again: when you post these, can you please also explain them and post a link to the orginal poster/comic-cover/whatever.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Random NPC: "I can see under her dress! *gets crushed*


Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pathfinder Accessories, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
GeraintElberion wrote:
I've said it before but it bears saying again: when you post these, can you please also explain them and post a link to the orginal poster/comic-cover/whatever.

Iconic 50s Sci-Fi B-movie.

Attack of the 50-ft Woman

Sovereign Court

WampaX wrote:
GeraintElberion wrote:
I've said it before but it bears saying again: when you post these, can you please also explain them and post a link to the orginal poster/comic-cover/whatever.

Iconic 50s Sci-Fi B-movie.

Attack of the 50-ft Woman

Thank you, that's ace.

I've seen that film too, just not the poster.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

GeraintElberion wrote:
I've said it before but it bears saying again: when you post these, can you please also explain them and post a link to the orginal poster/comic-cover/whatever.

But that's part of the fun!!


I have to say I'm really enjoying these paizo.com exclusive covers—this one is my favorite so far, I love the color scheme.


I would love to see digital versions of the comics start coming out too. hint, hint....

Webstore Gninja Minion

Digital versions of the Pathfinder Comics are available at Comixology.


Oh sweet, thank you much! I am off to buy some right now!

Paizo Employee Publisher, Chief Creative Officer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Joe Wells wrote:


They need to get an EC Comics tribute in there. It's probably on their list.

It is now, anyway. :)


This happen in the comic? (the cover)

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Card Game, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Baneador wrote:
This happen in the comic? (the cover)

Haven't read it, but probably not. The majority of the paizo.com exclusives have been movie poster spoofs, as this is.

Shadow Lodge

Back in October there was talk of getting poster size prints of some of these covers, particularly the Jaws parody cover from Pathfinder #2...is there any further developments on that front?

Sczarni

1 person marked this as a favorite.

And that's what would happen if size changing effects stacked.


GOJIRAAAAAA! (commences iconic Japanese runaway) ^_~


MAJIIIIIIN-GO!!!!!! (Starting iconic japanese sequence of the starring mech incoming to save the situation)


1 person marked this as a favorite.

"Don't stare. The mind fixates. Next thing, you're browsing some really weird chatrooms."


I ordered the cover from Matteo Scalera, but got this one once opened the package.
It is a great cover all the same,ok i'm not complaining,but i checked my mailbox just to be sure i'm not wrong, and the customer service said the shipped issue was the one i ordered.

Paizo Employee Paizo Customer Service Algorithm

Gandal wrote:

I ordered the cover from Matteo Scalera, but got this one once opened the package.

It is a great cover all the same,ok i'm not complaining,but i checked my mailbox just to be sure i'm not wrong, and the customer service said the shipped issue was the one i ordered.

Thanks for letting us know Gandal,

I've set up a replacement copy of Comic #5 with Matteo's cover which should be shipped to you shortly. You should be able to confirm its pending status here, and we'll send you a confirmation email as soon as your replacement ships.

If you ever find an error with one of your shipments make sure to let us know on the Customer Service Messageboards and we'll get it resolved as quickly as possible.

- Erik K

Sovereign Court

Wow, iconics backstory a-go-go!

Enjoyed this one.


Erik Keith wrote:
Gandal wrote:

I ordered the cover from Matteo Scalera, but got this one once opened the package.

It is a great cover all the same,ok i'm not complaining,but i checked my mailbox just to be sure i'm not wrong, and the customer service said the shipped issue was the one i ordered.

Thanks for letting us know Gandal,

I've set up a replacement copy of Comic #5 with Matteo's cover which should be shipped to you shortly. You should be able to confirm its pending status here, and we'll send you a confirmation email as soon as your replacement ships.

If you ever find an error with one of your shipments make sure to let us know on the Customer Service Messageboards and we'll get it resolved as quickly as possible.

- Erik K

Thanks a lot.

Do you need me to send back the one i received? After all this way i'm getting a free copy i think.

Paizo Employee Paizo Customer Service Algorithm

Gandal wrote:

Thanks a lot.

Do you need me to send back the one i received? After all this way i'm getting a free copy i think.

We'd actually like you to keep it as our way of apologizing for the mistake in your shipment. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder #5 (paizo.com Exclusive) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.