Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Bestiary (PFRPG)

5.00/5 (based on 7 ratings)
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Bestiary (PFRPG)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Print Edition $19.99 $9.99

Add PDF $13.99

Add Non-Mint $19.99 $14.99

Facebook Twitter Email

This book contains dozens of new monsters found in the Inner Sea region—all invented specifically for the Pathfinder campaign setting! Some, like the gearsmen of Numeria or the moth-like star monarchs who serve the goddess of dreams, have been mentioned many times in Pathfinder Campaign Setting books, but others, like the alien vespergaunt or Rahadoum’s desert-dwelling whirlmaws, have only been obliquely illustrated or mentioned before. And some—like the mysterious and ancient veiled masters, and the disturbingly alluring fungus queen—make their appearance for the first time in print after debuting in Paizo’s office campaigns.

The Inner Sea Bestiary explores some of Golarion’s most unique monsters. Inside this book you will find:

  • New monsters ranging in challenge rating from 1/3 (such as the mysterious syrinx) to 25 (the powerful infernal duke Lorthact).
  • Three new monstrous templates: the exotic mind-draining vetala vampire, the blighted fey of Fangwood, and the twisted mutants of the Mana Wastes.
  • Five new 0-Hit Die races ready for you to customize as villains—or playable as characters if that suits your particular game!
  • Beings both benevolent and destructive—48 in all—ready to challenge adventurers in any Pathfinder game!

The Inner Sea Bestiary is intended for use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and the Pathfinder campaign setting, but can be used in any fantasy game setting.

By Jim Groves, James Jacobs, Rob McCreary, Erik Mona, Jason Nelson, Patrick Renie, F. Wesley Schneider, James L. Sutter, Russ Taylor, Greg A. Vaughan

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-468-9

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Lost Omens Subscription.

Product Availability

Print Edition:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9251


See Also:

1 to 5 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

5.00/5 (based on 7 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

A short but great bestiary

5/5

I enjoyed reading and skimming this one a lot. The ideas were even more interesting than at regular bestiaries. And it is a pure bestiary - monster listing begins at page 3 and ends at the last content page (63). Monsters are diverse and partially go beyond usual Inner Sea inhabitants, from robots over evil and neutral outsiders to aliens. The book includes two familiars (e.g. parrot fey hybrid), five playable races (not covered by Advanced Race Guide, e.g. monkey goblin) as well as three templates (e.g. charisma sucking vampire). In comparison to regular bestiaries (about 280 pages of monsters) it's expensive (especially the PDF), but I felt it was still worth it.


More creatures.

5/5

I bought this hoping for creatures... and you know what I got? Exactly that. Good price considering how many baddies i got. You get three playable races, enemies only mentioned in the inner sea world guide, and even some completley new ones. This is definitly worth the price for the PDF, and it will see some use in the future.


Templates we've been missing

5/5

I bought this specifically to get my hands on the Blighted Fey and Mana Wastes Mutant templates, and I love them. I've been frustrated at the lack of "fey gone evil" options I had, and now I've got them!
I love that the monsters in this bestiary are versatile enough to use them with the Golarion flavour or as monsters in a homebrew setting. You can bet my players are going to be running into some monkey goblins or water wraiths soon ;)


Excellent!

5/5

Read my full review on my blog.

The Inner Sea Bestiary is really an excellent book, one that manages to add yet more monsters to the game but still fill a niche for the Golarion setting. The monsters are full of a flavour that can’t quite be achieved in a generic monster book. I know that I’m certainly more likely to use monsters from this book in my own games than many of the monsters from the hardcover bestiaries (such as the zoog, an obscure monster from Bestiary 3 that I just chose randomly). I highly recommend it to all GMs who use the Golarion setting, and even to those who don’t, but still want some new and interesting monsters!


Monsters of the Inner Sea

5/5

While there isn't any hardcover bestiary this year, the people of Paizo at least gave us something. That something is the Innersea Beastiary and it is good. We get 5 playable races, 2 improved familiars, 5 powerful evil outsiders, 3 robots, 3 golems, 2 spawn of Rovagug, 2 dragons, 3 giant vermion, 1 giant, 2 Psychopomps, and 3 templates. Personely I think this book is worth it just for the 5 playable races, wich are the Lashunta, Andriod, Monkey Goblin, Ghoran, and Syrinx. I wish there was more info on these races, heck they don't even list were in the Inneasea region the Lashunta can be found. I do think the book suffers from the too many evil outsider syndrom and I do think there are creatures in there that weren't that world specific and could have been in a hardcover book. But despite some issues it is a good solid book for what 64 pages can really give you. I hope one day we will see more of these world specific books for things like distant worlds and the other continents. etc. but as long as it doesn't cost us a hardcover bestiary.


1 to 5 of 7 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
101 to 150 of 705 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

I am definetly wondering were in the innersea region do the Lashunta live and how they got there.

I am happy to get to see some more spawn of Rovagug. Wich reminds me, are all the spawn magical beast?

A new (improved)familiar option is cool, is it an outsider?


Will any of the 0HD races be a creature type other then humaniod or outsider?

Other then the Lashunta is there anything else mentioned in Distant Worlds that some how made it's way into the Innersea region and this book?

Contributor

Dragon78 wrote:
I am definetly wondering were in the innersea region do the Lashunta live and how they got there.

Spoiler:
The Sovyrian gates used by the elves go to Castrovel, so I imagine that either in Mierani Forest or Kyonin (or anywhere elves dwelled ages ago) would be a good place to start looking for the Lashunta.
Paizo Employee Creative Director

Dragon78 wrote:

I am definetly wondering were in the innersea region do the Lashunta live and how they got there.

I am happy to get to see some more spawn of Rovagug. Wich reminds me, are all the spawn magical beast?

A new (improved)familiar option is cool, is it an outsider?

The book just got annoucned. It's still being written, in fact, and is several weeks away from entering development. As such, a lot can still change. And more to the point, a lot of these types of answers are things that we'd rather save for previews in blog posts... whether or not we actually have the time to DO such a blog post later on being largely irrelevant at this point.

So... answers for most of these kinds of questions will have to wait for several months.

That said, I can indeed confirm that all of Rovagug's spawn are magical beasts.


Demiurge 1138 wrote:
Kajehase wrote:
Dragon78 wrote:
What is a capering monkey goblin?
Like regular goblins, but more inclined to think in three dimensions.

I cannot believe that I am seeing those two words in the same sentence.


So all of Rovagug's spawn are magical beast, cool.

Duh, should of thought of that fact about Castrovel and it's other native species.

Well of course it is several months away, so I gues I got a little over zealous because it is monster related.


Any chance of an additional spawn? Would provide a fresh threat for the world and make it seven total so I would be able to match em up with the 7 deadly sins in my campaign. ;) A hulking quadruped with a mountain crushing horn perhaps? I mean, Rovagug would want you to let another out out.

Dark Archive

James Jacobs wrote:
Got other plans for Yamasoth later in the year.

Maybe as part of a Shattered Star supplementary article you would pen?

: )


Yamasoth info in the the Shattered Star AP that is a possible place unless James in talking about a as of yet named product.

Maybe by next year sometime we might have stats for all Rovagug's major spawn and maybe some of the "minor" ones.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

I'm guessing AM BARBARIAN is one of the minor spawns.

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Will there be dinosaurs? everyone loves Dinosaurs! Custom Magical Beast Dinosaurs? Unique to the world of Golarion?


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Nirmathas:

In another thread, James Jacobs mentioned that he hoped that there would be room to expand upon the details for the Darkblight.

I am looking forward to see more on the background and rules for the Darkblight. Will this book cover the bulk of what is planned for the Darkblight, or is there more being left on the table for future works?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Stratagemini wrote:
Will there be dinosaurs? everyone loves Dinosaurs! Custom Magical Beast Dinosaurs? Unique to the world of Golarion?

Nope.

Mostly because the bulk of the monsters in this book are brand new things invented specifically for Golarion.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Nix Tharel wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

There'll be plenty of more opportunities, I suspect.

Liberty's Edge

James Jacobs wrote:
Nix Tharel wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
There'll be plenty of more opportunities, I suspect.

Ohhhh, I feel a Nirmanthas AP in the way!


Does this mean we might get a Tian Xia Beastiary, or Distant Worlds Bestairy?

The Exchange Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 6

Dragon78 wrote:
Does this mean we might get a Tian Xia Beastiary, or Distant Worlds Bestairy?

I'd speculate that depends on how well it sells and how well it is received (and reviewed). The excitement in this thread about a small-format, more specific Bestiary format makes me optimistic.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Dragon78 wrote:
Does this mean we might get a Tian Xia Beastiary, or Distant Worlds Bestairy?

Perhaps...

We'll see.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Let's shoot bigger! Bring on the Casmaron Bestiary!


James Jacobs wrote:
Dragon78 wrote:
Does this mean we might get a Tian Xia Beastiary, or Distant Worlds Bestairy?

Perhaps...

We'll see.

I would get it

The Exchange

James Jacobs wrote:
MerrikCale wrote:
so we are getting a Bestiary 4

Note that this book does NOT replace "Bestiary 4." We could well still do a "Bestiary 4" at some point in the future.

BUT! Having it come out at about the same time as the NPC Codex was intentional. Folks who would rather have more monsters at that time will have an option.

rather have a bestiary 4...now you have to come up with 64 more pages of monsters before that happens.


Well since there are 46 monsters in this book so you would need 5-7 of these books just to equal the number of monsters in a hardcover Bestairy.

I would rather have both this and Bestiary 4 but that isn't going to happin this year.


Dragon78 wrote:

Well since there are 46 monsters in this book so you would need 5-7 of these books just to equal the number of monsters in a hardcover Bestairy.

I would rather have both this and Bestiary 4 but that isn't going to happin this year.

Personally, I'd rather the NPC codex if only because humanoids are much more time consuming to stat up on your own and there isn't many of them. Considering that there are already hundreds of monsters out, I'll take the small Bestiary in favor of the NPC codex.

Plus, I still haven't gotten to use an ooma in a game yet. No more Bestiaries until I get to use the whale ... IN SPACE! first, please. :D

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I wouldn't say no to Bestiary 4. It's always fun to spring a Monster that your PCs don't know on them and have them struggle to figure out how to kill it (the answer is usually fire, Unless it's fire Immune, in which case the answer is "Plane Shift it to the Plane of Fire"). I keep Holding out for some sort of Giant Panda Monster (Giant panda being the animal, not the size, the black and white bear, not a giant red panda).

I don't Suppose there are any Panda Monsters in the inner sea bestiary?


Two Spawn of Rovagug??? Kickass!! My guesses for the active ones are Volnagur the End Singer and Chemnosit the Monarch Worm. Do I win?
Anyways, put me up as one of those who will definitely pick up this book. Any chance we'll get revised versions of the heralds that appeared in APs 1-24? Even if not, I'm still getting this just for the world ending terrors within...

Silver Crusade

Stratagemini wrote:

I wouldn't say no to Bestiary 4. It's always fun to spring a Monster that your PCs don't know on them and have them struggle to figure out how to kill it (the answer is usually fire, Unless it's fire Immune, in which case the answer is "Plane Shift it to the Plane of Fire"). I keep Holding out for some sort of Giant Panda Monster (Giant panda being the animal, not the size, the black and white bear, not a giant red panda).

I don't Suppose there are any Panda Monsters in the inner sea bestiary?

True! But until we get a new Bestiary, just reskin the current monsters with your description. Scares them every time! ;)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Rakshaka wrote:

Any chance we'll get revised versions of the heralds that appeared in APs 1-24? Even if not, I'm still getting this just for the world ending terrors within...

Unless I'm reading the description wrong, all the monsters will be brand new/never before statted. It'd be nice to have those old heralds Pathfinderized, but I don't think this is the book where it'll happen.

Dark Archive

In the 2nd Ed. days, I loved world-specific monster compendiums. I would love to see Great Beyond Bestiary and Distant Worlds Bestiary and Numeria Bestiary... Great thing with Golarion is that all those places can support their own games, but they are still a part of a greater whole.


I would love to the heralds for the 20 main Gods/Goddesses in one book someday. But not in this book since there all suposed to be new.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
Dragon78 wrote:
Does this mean we might get a Tian Xia Beastiary, or Distant Worlds Bestairy?

Perhaps...

We'll see.

Might there be a bestiary for Golarion-specific monsters that have only been written up for 3.5? There's still a bunch of un-updated critters.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Jason Nelson wrote:
I think the BLIGHTed fey template sounds like something I would expect from the DARK imagination of Russ Taylor, but perhaps I'm just reading too much into it. :)

::cough cough, raises hand:

:D

But the original idea for the Blighted Fey hails from the Inner Sea Campaign book. Pages 140 and 141.

But I added a side order of Lords of Chaos!

And yes, folks, we got some vermin for ya. Promise.

Cool critters that serve as advanced spellcaster familiars too. edit: I see James commented on this already. Yes, at least one, but I wrote two. They're not normal critters, and are worthy of the Improved Familiar Feat

Shuttin' up now. I just wanted to share in the excitement.

Bear in mind, everything I just said is subject to redaction, and developer change. I will say no more after this, other than I am excited too!


Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Given that these creatures are made specifically to fit on Golarion, I'm curious if the creature names (and other flavor text) will be made Open Game Content?

That is, if a third-party publisher wanted to use a lashunta stat block in one of their books, would the name "lashunta" be available to use?

Obviously existing Product Identity (e.g. Rovagug, Golarion, etc.) won't be open - I'm just curious about new monster names and descriptions.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Rakshaka wrote:

Two Spawn of Rovagug??? Kickass!! My guesses for the active ones are Volnagur the End Singer and Chemnosit the Monarch Worm. Do I win?

Anyways, put me up as one of those who will definitely pick up this book. Any chance we'll get revised versions of the heralds that appeared in APs 1-24? Even if not, I'm still getting this just for the world ending terrors within...

We won't be printing a single herald in this book. They're not really appropriate for the book, if only because the've already been statted up—ALL of the monsters in this book are brand new, stats-wise. Or more to the point... they're MORE appropriate for an entirely different kind of book.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Jim Groves wrote:
Cool critters that serve as advanced spellcaster familiars too. edit: I see James commented on this already. Yes, at least one, but I wrote two. They're not normal critters, and are worthy of the Improved Familiar Feat

Yeah... turns out that on closer inspection to the original source, one of those two is actually the size of a crocodile and so there'll be a bit of development adjustments going on there. The result of which = no longer a good choice for familiar, alas.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Alzrius wrote:

Given that these creatures are made specifically to fit on Golarion, I'm curious if the creature names (and other flavor text) will be made Open Game Content?

That is, if a third-party publisher wanted to use a lashunta stat block in one of their books, would the name "lashunta" be available to use?

Obviously existing Product Identity (e.g. Rovagug, Golarion, etc.) won't be open - I'm just curious about new monster names and descriptions.

They're open game content. We've done the same for the monsters that appear in Pathfinder Bestiaries.

That said, the FLAVOR text of these monsters won't be open content. If you want to use lashuntas in your third-party product, they can't be from Castrovel. You could make them denizens of a weird cloud city or planar creatures or even elf-replacements... or anything else... but their specific story role in Golarion is closed content.

The Exchange Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 6

Jim Groves wrote:

But the original idea for the Blighted Fey hails from the Inner Sea Campaign book. Pages 140 and 141.

But I added a side order of Lords of Chaos!

Technically, the original idea for them came from my monster entry in the first year of RPG Superstar :) Then they made it as a side mention in the Campaign Setting courtesy of Jason Nelson (thanks!).

Scarab Sages Contributor, RPG Superstar 2008 Top 4, Legendary Games

Russ Taylor wrote:
Jim Groves wrote:

But the original idea for the Blighted Fey hails from the Inner Sea Campaign book. Pages 140 and 141.

But I added a side order of Lords of Chaos!

Technically, the original idea for them came from my monster entry in the first year of RPG Superstar :) Then they made it as a side mention in the Campaign Setting courtesy of Jason Nelson (thanks!).

My pleasure. I was writing the Nirmathas section, and it seemed like a good place to drop them.

There were a few other Superstar creatures seeded around the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting here and there as well. I haven't combed the Inner Sea World Guide to check which are still there vs. those subsequently removed, but it seems the Darkblight at least made it through, and are now blossoming to terrible blighted stat-block-life under the careful tilling of the esteemed Mr. Grooves!

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

James Jacobs wrote:
Yeah... turns out that on closer inspection to the original source, one of those two is actually the size of a crocodile and so there'll be a bit of development adjustments going on there. The result of which = no longer a good choice for familiar, alas.

I can't remark further publicly, but I was the one that actually brought that to your attention myself. Yet... it's not that simple. The creature is a rare one in that it can vary from Tiny to Large, depending if it is encountered in captivity or in the wild (i.e. that is what the source material specifically says when I read it over a couple times). So I tried to account for that. We'll see if you approve. Sorry, I won't contradict you again in public. :)

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Jason Nelson wrote:


Technically, the original idea for them came from my monster entry in the first year of RPG Superstar :) Then they made it as a side mention in the Campaign Setting courtesy of Jason Nelson (thanks!).

My pleasure. I was writing the Nirmathas section, and it seemed like a good place to drop them.

There were a few other Superstar creatures seeded around the Pathfinder Chronicles Campaign Setting here and there as well. I haven't combed the Inner Sea World Guide to check which are still there vs. those subsequently removed, but it seems the Darkblight at least made it through, and are now blossoming to terrible blighted stat-block-life under the careful tilling of the esteemed Mr. Grooves!

Aaaaah! My apologies Russ!

I wished I'd known that, I would have liked to look at your original write-up. Everything I wrote was based on the Inner Sea Guide, flavored by a few remarks from James. I would have liked to have seen your original vision for them. Now I'm nervous. Must forget!

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

@ Russ - Found it! Fascinating! Significantly different in some ways, but definite parallel thinking in other respects. I mean the differences I expected, but the similarities genuinely surprise me.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Jim Groves wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
Yeah... turns out that on closer inspection to the original source, one of those two is actually the size of a crocodile and so there'll be a bit of development adjustments going on there. The result of which = no longer a good choice for familiar, alas.
I can't remark further publicly, but I was the one that actually brought that to your attention myself. Yet... it's not that simple. The creature is a rare one in that it can vary from Tiny to Large, depending if it is encountered in captivity or in the wild (i.e. that is what the source material specifically says when I read it over a couple times). So I tried to account for that. We'll see if you approve. Sorry, I won't contradict you again in public. :)

No worries!

But this is a good example of why it's best to resist temptation and not talk about the contents of a book too much before it's published—it's why I often try to be cagey or obscure in my answers since sometimes, something might get cut from a book or otherwise change.

The kaiju template is a great example of this—it's something that we had in an early version of Bestiary 3, and mentioned it in an early bit of ad copy or something, but then when we got to developing it... I realized that it's fundamentally not possible to do a 2 page kaiju template that would live up to my standards and so I cut it from the book.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2010 Top 4

Understood! Silence is golden!

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
James Jacobs wrote:
I realized that it's fundamentally not possible to do a 2 page kaiju template that would live up to my standards and so I cut it from the book.

Someone takes his kaiju seriously! :)


Eventhough the book isn't finalized, is the number of monsters set in stone at 46?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Dragon78 wrote:
Eventhough the book isn't finalized, is the number of monsters set in stone at 46?

Absolutely not.

It's possible one of the monsters we have scheduled to be a 1 page entry just has to be a 2 page one, and in that case we might cut a monster in order to make things work.

It's possible that we get a piece of art in at the last minute and it's completely unusable, at which point we'd cut that monster from the book and pick another monster to "graduate" into a 2 page monster.

It's possible that a monster we've currently got scheduled to be a 1 page entry is a lot simpler than we anticipated, allowing us to do two stat blocks on that page and thus gaining 2 monsters.

And so on.

Currently, there's 46 monsters (and 3 templates... cant remember off the top of my head if we include those as "monsters" in the count of 46), and that's my best guess at the total. I'm pretty good at making those guesses these days, but not perfect at it.

A lot can still happen in the months to come.... but I'm probably about 99% positive that the monster count is solid.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
The kaiju template is a great example of this—it's something that we had in an early version of Bestiary 3, and mentioned it in an early bit of ad copy or something, but then when we got to developing it... I realized that it's fundamentally not possible to do a 2 page kaiju template that would live up to my standards and so I cut it from the book.

Will we ever get a Kaijuu template? Cause I totally wanna Unleash Godzilla on My PCs. Especially since I was planning on running a campaign utilizing Siege Engine and Vehicle Rules called "Golarion Rangers!"

The premise was a line spoken by Rovagug "After 10,000 years I'm Free! It's Time to Eat Golarion!"

But Right! Will we ever see Kaijuu rules?

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stratagemini wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
The kaiju template is a great example of this—it's something that we had in an early version of Bestiary 3, and mentioned it in an early bit of ad copy or something, but then when we got to developing it... I realized that it's fundamentally not possible to do a 2 page kaiju template that would live up to my standards and so I cut it from the book.

Will we ever get a Kaijuu template? Cause I totally wanna Unleash Godzilla on My PCs. Especially since I was planning on running a campaign utilizing Siege Engine and Vehicle Rules called "Golarion Rangers!"

The premise was a line spoken by Rovagug "After 10,000 years I'm Free! It's Time to Eat Golarion!"

But Right! Will we ever see Kaijuu rules?

No kaiju template ever. I did it once before, back in Dragon Magazine several years ago, and it took up about 8 pages and still wasn't perfect.

We WILL do kaiju as monsters some day... but they'll be a type of monster, similar to how behemoths and linnorms and demons and angels are types of monster. Each one will probably be a unique monster as well.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Well, Kaijuu as Unique monsters are good too. I eagerly Await the forthcoming, but unspecified arrival of our new Kaijuu Overlords!


I still would have loved a kaiju Template even if it was a 8+ page long PDF. But unique monsters would be nice too as long as they can be any creature type, but also have Kaiju as a subtype.

101 to 150 of 705 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Bestiary (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.