Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Race Guide (OGL)

4.20/5 (based on 30 ratings)
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Race Guide (OGL)
Show Description For:
Non-Mint

Add Hardcover $44.99

Add PDF $9.99

Non-Mint Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Get the most out of your heritage with the Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide! Embrace your inner monster by playing one of 30 iconic races from mythology and gaming history, or build an entirely new race of your own. If classic races are more your style, go beyond the stereotypes for elves, dwarves, and the other core races with new options and equipment to help you stand out from the crowd.

The Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide is a bold new companion to the Pathfinder RPG Core Rulebook. This imaginative tabletop game builds on more than 10 years of system development and an Open Playtest featuring more than 50,000 gamers to create a cutting-edge RPG experience that brings the all-time best-selling set of fantasy rules into the new millennium.

The 256-page Pathfinder RPG Advanced Race Guide includes:

  • New rules and options to help you customize all seven of the classic core races, including new racial traits, racial subtypes, and racial archetypes.
  • 30 exotic races, from mischievous goblins and reptilian kobolds to crow-headed tengus and deadly drow, each with complete rules for use as player characters, plus archetypes, alternate racial traits, and other options for maximum customization.
  • A complete and balanced system for creating an unlimited number of new races, mixing and matching powers and abilities to form characters and cultures specific to your campaign.
  • Tons of new race-specific equipment, feats, spells, and magic items for each of the races detailed!
  • ... and much, much more!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-390-3

Errata
Last Updated - 7/29/2015

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Rulebook Subscription.

Product Availability

Hardcover:

Available now

Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 5 business days.

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Non-Mint:

Unavailable

This product is non-mint. Refunds are not available for non-mint products. The standard version of this product can be found here.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO1121


See Also:

1 to 5 of 30 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

4.20/5 (based on 30 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Probably one of my favorites...

5/5

All the new races and traits and feats and racial magic items really helped me flesh out my campaign world. The addition of being able to make your own race made me sing soprano. Excellent, excellent book for those who want to play a race that's completely outta the ordinary. Part of the reason I got this book is because in the core rulebook it says something like this: "only for more experienced GMs, having players play odd races can be rewarding and fun, but you have to be careful" etc. but doesn't give you a glimpse of the races or explain how they might effect a campaign world a certain way. Using this book, you can experience what it would be like to play a rare (and really cool) race. Being an Oread is awesome and probably one of the most exciting and fun experiences in my gaming career.

Awesome product, Paizo!


Too campaign-specific

2/5

The book is focused heavily around the PFRPG "host" campaign, with no clear instructions on how to extrapolate for other campaigns (we use the 3.0 Forgotten Realms setting). So in the end, most of this book is filler and not really very useful. Even the second printing tied the book more closely with the "home team" setting.

What little can be gleaned from the book is helpful, but it's not worth the hardcover price if your campaign is something other than the generic one sponsored by Pathfinder. I wonder why it is, that almost every "host" campaign seems like a patchwork quilt of several others, with most of the interesting stuff left out?


The ARG is how the ACG should of been

5/5

The Race Guide is how the Advanced Class Guide should have been set up- with clear rules and customization options to create your own class. Great book for players and GM's ready to venture out into some custom races.


Hit the sweet spot

5/5

I don't quite know what it is but this is one of my favorite Paizo products to date. Maybe it's the way the book is organized with each race with its own section. Maybe it's the swappable racial traits akin to class archetypes. Maybe it's the artwork, showing two to three examples of each race to demonstrate the variety within each species. Maybe it's the archetypes, favored class bonus options, notes on society and appearance, spells, feats. It just felt like icing on the cake to include a race builder at the end.


Exactly What my Campaign Needed

5/5

please excuse any typos.

so you're supposed to start off easy, right? go by the book, go by the campaign setting they give you. just stick to the six core races, and don't go overboard trying to invent stuff, right? well, I didn't exactly do that. I created a whole world from scratch, messed with the core qualities of numerous races, core races or otherwise, and on top of that, invented a pantheon and mythos which is completely incompatible with Golarion's. this is the first game I will ever GM. to be frank, I'm in trouble.

with that context, this book is a godsend, and I'm glad to have the freedom and ease of use this guide gives me. having a game world populated with multiple monstrous races (most of them completely reimagined), I needed to have a way to make sure the stats reflected the people. it breaks immersion to have a race with traits that quite clearly do not make sense for them. something that always bothered me with the core material is how race was treated: I found it restricted, stereotypical. clearly, the Pathfinder race system needs a little diversity, especially if your campaign isn't actually set in Golarion.

one clear example of the usefulness of this guide for worldbuilding and racial diversity is the Gnome trait "hatred". see, the rules state that the Gnomes have a deep-seated hatred of goblinoid and reptilian races, but in my campaign, Gnomes and Goblins hail from different corners of the universe, and logically, shouldn't even be aware of the other's existence. it simply wouldn't make sense for me to have a gnome character that's trained against a race they've never seen before in their life. thank god this guide has other plausible gnome traits that I can replace that problematic one with one with. not even to mention how the Ifrits, Oreads, Sylphs, and Undines had filled a gaping hole in my mythos. (though I was dissappointed to find that the Kobolds were still utter weaklings)

in another spur of greatness, I can already tell that my players, by now fairly intoxicated on the freedom I've given them, are going to love these new options. I can already see one of them deciding they want to go with one of the very comprehensive and imaginative archetypes, or choosing catfolk or kitsune instead of elf or goblin. the best part is, this book is so easy to figure out, so I am perfectly able to give them this freedom without puzzling over the rules for a month (like I embarrassingly did with the core rulebook).

trust me. if you're the kind of Game Master that doesn't like playing by the rules, and likes to do your own thing lore wise (like create a complete departure from the default setting), then this book is almost a necessity for you. for anyone else who likes the idea of monstrous PCs, you'll love this one.


1 to 5 of 30 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
1,401 to 1,448 of 1,448 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
The Exchange RPG Superstar 2010 Top 16, Contributor

There are some simple guidelines regarding this in the Race building rules (Here.

You change the way you calculate APL when you have advanced races.

Also, if you scroll up from there, they suggest in the very first couple paragraphs that if you add in new more powerful races, you "power up" existing race to put all characters on a level playing field. You could also simple allow players a bonus feat or a higher point buy to even things out.

Liberty's Edge

2 people marked this as FAQ candidate. 2 people marked this as a favorite.

Does anyone know if the Aasimar Purifier's bonus spells were meant to replace the mystery's spells or meant to replace the cure X wounds spells that the oracle no longer automatically gains? d20pfsrd.com says they should replace the mystery's spells, and they come at the proper levels, but if so that archetype seems very underwhelming.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
ShadowcatX wrote:
Does anyone know if the Aasimar Purifier's bonus spells were meant to replace the mystery's spells or meant to replace the cure X wounds spells that the oracle no longer automatically gains? d20pfsrd.com says they should replace the mystery's spells, and they come at the proper levels, but if so that archetype seems very underwhelming.

Well, the description in both the ARG AND the PRD does not state that it replaces the mystery spells, something that is explicitly stated for all other Oracle archetypes in the ARG.

I just cannot imagine that this slipped by Paizo's dutiful watchers.

Thus, RAW (and I believe RAI), these bonus spells are in addition to the mystery's spells (likely to replace the missing Cure/Inflict).

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Society Subscriber

The Location Memories revelation for a reincarnated oracle says it gives low-light vision. Samsarans already get it. Is this a mistake?


Normally, weapon enhancement bonuses, etc. don't apply to bull rush attempts. However, I'm wondering if the Foehammer's class features might be an exception to that rule, at least in some circumstances.

For example, I don't see how to read the Piledriver description without concluding that the hammer was an integral part of that bull rush or trip attempt, but the class feature doesn't explicitly say so. In this case, those combat maneuvers seem to be more along the lines of knockdown/awesome blow type attacks rather than traditional bull rush or trip attempts.

Similarly, the Sledgehammer feature seems to imply that the Foehammer's weapon is involved in some way with their combat maneuver attempts, at least for bull rush, overrun, sunder and trip, though again it doesn't actually say so.

Am I totally off base here?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
ShadowcatX wrote:
Does anyone know if the Aasimar Purifier's bonus spells were meant to replace the mystery's spells or meant to replace the cure X wounds spells that the oracle no longer automatically gains? d20pfsrd.com says they should replace the mystery's spells, and they come at the proper levels, but if so that archetype seems very underwhelming.

I thought it was meant to replace cure or inflict spells.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I'm trying to build a Lupin race from the 2nd Edition Savage Coast/Red Steel setting (I thought this might be a cool Mythic Adventure campaign). Seems like they didn't have special qualities so I looked through the ARG and tried to pick dog-like qualities. Thought an interesting one would be "Cornered Fury" which costs 4 RP; once your HP is equal to or less than half and no conscious ally is within 30', you get +2 to melee attacks and AC. This sound like something that might only come up (hopefully) every few sessions, if any.

I was thinking about tweaking it to be like the Lupin character can designate an ally per day (or per combat) to protect, and if this ally goes down, the trait kicks in. Not sure if that would be too "powerful" though, since the original scenario might not occur as frequently. Wanted to get some input. Maybe this should cost more? Thanks!


Are there any additional 3rd party support with new race building options available?

Also, what section of the forums so would be the correct place to post new race designs as solicit feedback?

Webstore Gninja Minion

George Velez wrote:
Are there any additional 3rd party support with new race building options available?

Do a search for "Advanced Race Guide" in products, or follow this link. :)

George Velez wrote:
Also, what section of the forums so would be the correct place to post new race designs as solicit feedback?

If you're converting something from somewhere else, go to the Conversions forums, otherwise the Homebrew forums will work.

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Rulebook, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Does the Fast Learner feat allow a character to select the same benefit twice at an individual level?


I gave this product a glowing review, which is why it pains me to even ask this question.

But I'm wondering, will the upcoming Inner Sea Races hardcover make this book obsolete as Inner Sea Gods did the AP deity articles?


Pathfinder Companion, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Dustin Ashe wrote:

I gave this product a glowing review, which is why it pains me to even ask this question.

But I'm wondering, will the upcoming Inner Sea Races hardcover make this book obsolete as Inner Sea Gods did the AP deity articles?

Personally, I doubt it. From what's been said, Inner Sea Races is more likely to obsolete books such as Dwarves of Golarion, Elves of Golarion, Orcs of Golarions, Gnomes of Golarion, and so on and so forth. I believe they've also said that it will primarily focus on the major races of the Inner Seas over the less commmon, more 'exotic' races...and will definitely be focusing on the Inner Sea over other areas, such as Tian Xia, Vudra, and other such. Plus, of course, it's very much going to be tackling it from the angle of Golarion, as opposed to a setting-neutral book like this. I think for people who primarily play in Golarion, it may well tend to be more useful than this book, simply because this one, due to being relatively divorced from Golarion's setting, can't really go into as much detail into the various ethnicities, histories, cultures, and other such of said races, but this book will still likely be helpful from a more crunch-oriented perspective. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression that Inner Sea Races will be quite different from the Advanced Class Guide...and considering the size of the Advanced Class Guide, a book big enough to include almost everything in it like Inner Sea Gods did with the deity articles, as well as significantly expand upon it, would be quite the monumental feat!


Luthorne wrote:
Personally, I doubt it. From what's been said, Inner Sea Races is more likely to obsolete books such as Dwarves of Golarion, Elves of Golarion, Orcs of Golarions, Gnomes of Golarion, and so on and so forth. I believe they've also said that it will primarily focus on the major races of the Inner Seas over the less commmon, more 'exotic' races...and will definitely be focusing on the Inner Sea over other areas, such as Tian Xia, Vudra, and other such. Plus, of course, it's very much going to be tackling it from the angle of Golarion, as opposed to a setting-neutral book like this. I think for people who primarily play in Golarion, it may well tend to be more useful than this book, simply because this one, due to being relatively divorced from Golarion's setting, can't really go into as much detail into the various ethnicities, histories, cultures, and other such of said races, but this book will still likely be helpful from a more crunch-oriented perspective. Of course, I could be wrong, but I'm under the impression that Inner Sea Races will be quite different from the Advanced Class Guide...and considering the size of the Advanced Class Guide, a book big enough to include almost everything in it like Inner Sea Gods did with the deity articles, as well as significantly expand upon it, would be quite the monumental feat!

Good points. I already have the PDF, now I'm buying the hardcover. I guess I didn't need much convincing, did I?


For the alternate Duergar racial trait "Dwarf traits", giving up Duergar Immunities lets you choose dwarf racial traits that replace the hardy dwarf racial trait. That doesn't include the hardy trait itself, does it?


1 person marked this as FAQ candidate.

I'm preparing to play a new campaign and I have built a Fletchling Shadow Caller Summoner and I plan to multi class him into an Illusion(Shadow) School Wizard but I had a question relating to summon monster. When my character would use summon monster using a Wizard Spell does he have the Shadow Template on them restricting the monsters I would summon or not?


I have a question about the Shigenjo archetype for tengu oracles. The Class Skills paragraph states that the mystery's additional class skills are replaced with Knowledge (nature), Knowledge (religion), Knowledge (planes), and Survival. However, Knowledge (religion) and Knowledge (planes) are already class skills for ALL oracles. What two additional class skills should they receive? (I would suggest that one of them be Knowledge [arcana].)


The defensive racial trait Exalted Resistance on p. 223 of the Advanced Race Guide grants spell resistance 6 + character level against evil spells and costs 3 RP. However, on the same page, the Lesser Spell Resistance trait grants SR 6 + character level in general and costs only 2 RP. There's also Greater Spell Resistance for 3 RP which is 11 + character level. Why would anyone want to take Exalted Resistance?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
RickSummon wrote:
The defensive racial trait Exalted Resistance on p. 223 of the Advanced Race Guide grants spell resistance 6 + character level against evil spells and costs 3 RP. However, on the same page, the Lesser Spell Resistance trait grants SR 6 + character level in general and costs only 2 RP. There's also Greater Spell Resistance for 3 RP which is 11 + character level. Why would anyone want to take Exalted Resistance?

If you want your (presumably non-evil) allies to heal or buff you in combat, Exalted Resistance would be much less of a hassle since you don't have to voluntarily lower it against any evil spellcasters you may be facing.

Of course, any spell resistance less than 11 + level is of little use given that most spells from level appropriate foes would penetrate it easily.

Community & Digital Content Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.

PDF has been updated with content from the second printing and errata document added to the product description.


That's exciting! I didn't know this was getting updated. ACG errata, OA, and now this. What a week!


I suspect some people will be unhappy with the change to Risky Striker. And probably some of the FCBs.

Silver Crusade

There's a lot of nerfs here. (Eg elf favoured class bonus for oracle)

Can't say I'm happy.

What's up Paizo???

Silver Crusade

4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I swear, this week Paizo forums feels like Blizzard forums when a World of Warcraft patch hits.

Grand Lodge

Elves and Aasimar Oracles changed from 1/2 to 1/6? I might have went 1/5 myself, but was definitely a needed change.


7 people marked this as a favorite.

Thank you, the fine staff of Paizo, for all your hardwork making our game better.


I accept this Errata for the good intentions it was made with.


Pathfinder Rulebook Subscriber

I embrace this errata, because Mask of Stony Demeanor always annoyed me.


SOOooo...is this yet another errata I just don't want to read ?

Grand Lodge

Gorbacz wrote:
I swear, this week Paizo forums feels like Blizzard forums when a World of Warcraft patch hits.

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, tearing of hair and ripping of cloth by the same usual suspects?

SM

Silver Crusade

5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

That and the impending "Fall of Paizo" thread, where biology students and trashcan designers discuss the bankruptcy and dissolution of the company as a result of nerfing Elf Oracle FCB.

Silver Crusade

*hugs errata*

RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16, RPG Superstar 2013 Top 16

StarMartyr365 wrote:
Gorbacz wrote:
I swear, this week Paizo forums feels like Blizzard forums when a World of Warcraft patch hits.

Wailing, gnashing of teeth, tearing of hair and ripping of cloth by the same usual suspects?

SM

I'm wearing my sackcloth and ashes right now, and everybody in the office is giving me weird looks.


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

When I heard about this errata, I was eager to show it to my fellow players (as I am playing a 19-year-old aasimar raised by humans, while two of the other players are playing young adult 60+ year old aasimars and tieflings.

When I actually saw the errata, though, I realized that if anything the ages of aasimars, dhampirs, and tieflings are actually more screwed up than ever. As somebody pointed out in another thread, it is now actually possible to play a dhampir who dies of old age before he is ready to begin play.

President, Jon Brazer Enterprises

8 people marked this as a favorite.
David knott 242 wrote:

it is now actually possible to ... [die] ... before he is ready to begin play.

Wait, we switched to Traveller?

;)

Grand Lodge

Am I wrong in believing that the Dual Talent human was missed for correcting what you replace the extra +2 with? A human is worth 9 RP. Skilled is 4 RP and the bonus feat is 4 RP. The +2 to any one stat is worth 0 RP. Can someone explain to be how having any two stats gain a +2 racial bonus is worth 8 points? I mean, the Advanced stats are only worth 4 each. I would think this would be worth 3 RP, tops. If you want to replace the Skilled or bonus feat, that's fine, but both? Really?


Pathfinder Rulebook, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
David knott 242 wrote:

When I heard about this errata, I was eager to show it to my fellow players (as I am playing a 19-year-old aasimar raised by humans, while two of the other players are playing young adult 60+ year old aasimars and tieflings.

When I actually saw the errata, though, I realized that if anything the ages of aasimars, dhampirs, and tieflings are actually more screwed up than ever. As somebody pointed out in another thread, it is now actually possible to play a dhampir who dies of old age before he is ready to begin play.

Is there any designer who can chime in and tell us what the age categories are actually supposed to be? Right now, the Aasimar and Tiefling don't make sense, and the Dhampir contradicts the existing fluff (Elven lifespans are mentioned in both ARG and Bestiary 2)


kevin_video wrote:
A human is worth 9 RP. Skilled is 4 RP and the bonus feat is 4 RP. The +2 to any one stat is worth 0 RP. Can someone explain to be how having any two stats gain a +2 racial bonus is worth 8 points? I mean, the Advanced stats are only worth 4 each. I would think this would be worth 3 RP, tops. If you want to replace the Skilled or bonus feat, that's fine, but both? Really?

Actually, the dual talent human switches from using the Human Heritage (0 RP) option to the Flexible (2 RP) option. So you're effectively "losing" 6 RP.

Then again, if you take the dual talent option and put the extra +2 in Intelligence, the skill ranks balance out. You're essentially trading one bonus feat for +1 to all intelligence-based checks, int-based spell save DCs and so on. That's a terrific trade for a slightly MAD INT-based caster, like a magus or a investigator.

The fact that the extra +2 INT from Flexible is priced at 2 RP but +1 skill rank per level is priced at 4 RP (same as Advanced Int for an additional +2) is probably a bigger issue.

Grand Lodge

Kudaku wrote:
kevin_video wrote:
A human is worth 9 RP. Skilled is 4 RP and the bonus feat is 4 RP. The +2 to any one stat is worth 0 RP. Can someone explain to be how having any two stats gain a +2 racial bonus is worth 8 points? I mean, the Advanced stats are only worth 4 each. I would think this would be worth 3 RP, tops. If you want to replace the Skilled or bonus feat, that's fine, but both? Really?

Actually, the dual talent human switches from using the Human Heritage (0 RP) option to the Flexible (2 RP) option. So you're effectively "losing" 6 RP.

Then again, if you take the dual talent option and put the extra +2 in Intelligence, the skill ranks balance out. You're essentially trading one bonus feat for +1 to all intelligence-based checks, int-based spell save DCs and so on. That's a terrific trade for a slightly MAD INT-based caster, like a magus or a investigator.

The fact that the extra +2 INT from Flexible is priced at 2 RP but +1 skill rank per level is priced at 4 RP (same as Advanced Int for an additional +2) is probably a bigger issue.

I said 3 RP because Flexible is supposed to be +2 to two stationary stats (ie. +2 Wis, +2 Cha for the aasimar). This is +2 to any two stats period. So it's actually even more flexible. I could see someone arguing 4 RP, even. But what's the difference between any +2 to Int being worth more? A human wizard with +2 Int. That no longer makes it 0 RP. An elf wizard with +2 Dex, -2 Con, +2 Int. No longer 0? A tiefling wizard or magus with +2 Dex, +2 Int, -2 Cha. Is that now more than 0 RP? You can make a mountain out of a mole hill easily. The thing is it's not assumed that every character ever is going to be an Int-based caster. Otherwise, you'd have to have to make an additional note in brackets saying "0 RP, unless playing an Int-based caster, then it's 4 RP." This would make every Int-based caster 13-17 RP.


The errata for this book needs to burn in a fire. Wtf were you thinking? Seriously..

Silver Crusade

So for those who already have the 500 gp mask do we sell it back and buy the 8000 gp mask?
What about the Aasimar 1/2 being changed to 1/6 affects and those Aasimar who used phylactery of positive channeling to get protective channeling at an early stay lose that? Do they get to change the feat they used for free since it's an errata or do they have to pay for rebuild?
What about those who created the Aasimar combo, so they can have a Mystic Theurge early? I didn't see a change for that, so was there an errata for it some where else?

Grand Lodge

Okay, I have to ask. Just how many RP is poison immunity? The duergar resistances is 4 RP. Among that, you have immunity to three things, which includes poison and phantasms, as well as a bonus to saves against spells and SLA. However, the poor dwarf is only 3 RP. Slightly unbalanced, don't you think? Regardless, this makes it look like poison immunity is a mere 1 RP. One for each immunity, and one for the resistances.


Can someone please explain to me why the naga aspirant's augmented form costs venom immunity, a thousand faces, and timeless body, but the animal shaman archetypes pay for three bonus feats, which are gained at the exact same levels as the augments to the naga form, with only venom immunity?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Shiniryuu wrote:
Can someone please explain to me why the naga aspirant's augmented form costs venom immunity, a thousand faces, and timeless body, but the animal shaman archetypes pay for three bonus feats, which are gained at the exact same levels as the augments to the naga form, with only venom immunity?

*looks over Naga Aspirant and Serpent Shaman*

Because "Combat Expertise, Improved Feint, Skill Focus (Bluff), Stealthy, or Strike Back" aren't really that good compared to the augments? Plus you still have to meet the prerequisites.

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2013 Top 8

Advanced Race Guide p. 159 wrote:
Elemental Breath: This vial at first seems to be empty, but when it’s opened, a rush of wind issues forth from within. When elemental breath is inhaled (as drinking a potion) by an air-breathing creature, that creature does not need to breath air for 10 rounds. A vial of elemental breath must be inhaled on the round it was opened to gain this effect. If it is not, the item is wasted.

"breath" should be "breathe". "...that creature does not need to breathe air for 10 rounds."


Errata: The Kinslayer's "Slayer’s Brand" judgement does positive energy damage to it's undead targets yet some of the Archetype's greater brand abilities (specifically the Holy Brand and Silver Brand) say that the ability can be used on evil subtype creatures as well as lycanthropes, NEITHER OF WHICH are harmed by positive energy like undead unless specifically stated. This needs to be clarified.


PRD Listing errors/Omission: In the Example Race section of the Reference Document, Kobolds have two omissions/mistakes. The +2 racial bonus to perception is missing, which should bring the total to 7 RP if Craft-Trapmaking and Profession-Miner are separate 2 RP abilities. Languages are Xenophobic, not standard.

Media Specialist, SmiteWorks USA (Fantasy Grounds)

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hey, guys. This is now available for purchase from Fantasy Grounds or on Steam. Sync your account first to get it a discount equivalent to the PDF Price ($9.99)

Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Race Guide
Publisher: Paizo Inc.
System: Pathfinder RPG and D&D 3.5/ OGL
Type: Companion Rulebook
Get it on Steam

1,401 to 1,448 of 1,448 << first < prev | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Advanced Race Guide (OGL) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.